It also shipped very quickly. Love them, to top it off I shoot them out my 14 contender pistol. Geographic Information regarding City of Dortmund. 5.7x28mm. Dies are available from most major manufacturers. and .45 Colt. Shipping was fast and everything looked great upon arrival. Seating the Large Rifle primers in a standard Large Pistol pocket may cause high primers, which could cause slam-fire issues and chambering issues in general. Was this page helpful? It's a good American product made by Americans! The only one I've replaced was one that I lost in tall grass. With a production process focused on quality not quantity. To prevent the case neck from stretching, be sure to lubricate the case neck inside the case mouth. I went with the recommendations from above and have to chime in also. At first I wasn't to sure about it. This brass is giving me absolute, total satisfaction. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible. Starline is by far the best buy and best quality brass I've used in 9mm and every other caliber I've loaded. If you are using Nickel plated brass, special care must be taken to lubricate the cases prior to sizing them. I use a lot of Starline brass: some because it's the only brand available (458 SOCOM), and others just because I've been very pleased with the quality. The cartridge/cases were concentric and were easy to load. I see a lot of brass left over after USPSA and IDPA matches at our club and I frequently see Starline. Product Manufacturer: Starline Brass. These nickel plated brass are only sold by dealers and Graf has the best price and quickest shipping. It is Starline's unique manufacturing process and the commitment of it's team of employees that distinguish Starline from the competition. New and/or fired cases must be full-length resized or have the expander ball of the sizing die run through the case neck prior to loading. Starline 0. They are great. Primer pockets are tight and round. Nickel plated are certainly more brittle than brass, if you use roll crimps (as you should for 357) their life will be shorter, with heavy crimps they will start to split after very few uses. Year in year out! Between Starline and Hornday brass, you can't go wrong deciding which way to go. But after reloading thousands of them and seeing first hand the quality and dependability of Starline brass. Out of stock. Contact Starline for special Dealer Pricing. Please try again. STARLINE BRASS. Save $20 off first order of $200+ with code: Welcome20. $0.192 - $999.999. Just lighten up on the crimp settings and depth, and you'll have a finished product that rivals manufactured ammo. New and/or fired cases must be full-length resized or have the expander ball of the sizing die run through the case neck prior to loading. Starline guarantees 100% of their 357 Mag brass to have flash hole presence and of the correct length and diameter. I use nothing but Starline brass including rifle calibers. Brownells is your source for Starline Brass at Brownells parts and accessories. Cases only need to be expanded and loaded. Nickel plated brass is sold in Dealer quantities only. Starline is quality brass and is reasonably priced. All brass is produced within SAAMI specifications and includes special heat treat processes and designs to enhance strength and longevity. Very good quality product. Warehouse 5 IL . Federal Syntech 205gr 10mm Velocity & Function Check in the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Full Size 10mm. 10MM AUTO - 200+ Mixed Headstamps. .357 Mag brass By Dennis W. on Feb 21, 2019 . C. CodyMac746 . What started as a small dream has become a multi-million dollar international business .380 Auto. I will always look to them for my reloading supplies. From ammo to zombie gear, Midsouth Shooters has all of the newest and hottest products on the market to keep you shooting all year long. My chamber does not need nickel plated brass but with some black chrome powdercoated bullets these cartridges look beautiful! Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Selway Armory promises to provide a great product at a great price along with world class customer service. Out Of Stock Product Number: 45 COLT NICKEL. Starline brass is a family-owned business that has been operational for over 40 years. Brand Starline (136) Sort by: View: Page 1/4 Starline Brass 10mm Auto Unprimed Bag of 100 $25.79 Brownells Part No : 749017708. Starline you make an old reloader proud. Nickel plating is harder than brass and the cases require more effort in sizing. awesome value.i wish I could get bottleneck brass of equal value. Duane Goings Weathersfield, Vermont December 02, 2014 Top quality at an incredible price. They load great and shoot good. The best there is, period . Starline .44 Special Unprimed Brass- Bag of 100. Outstanding brass, holds up to many reloadings, great price and free shipping. Starline prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Price $22.50. Seating the Large Rifle primers in a standard Large Pistol pocket may cause high primers, which could cause slam-fire issues and chambering issues in general. 9MM. Thank you guys. After checking several dozen pieces out of the box all measured 1.575. 44 Magnum Unprimed Pistol Brass 100 Count. The Starline Brass 9mm Luger in Nickel plate is no exception. Starline Brass Across the parking lot from Sierra Bullets, lies Starline Brass, the name in pistol brass. Out of Stock. As a dealer - Back in the 1980s I ordered some .357 brass from Midway, if I recall correctly. I use them with Barnes TAC-TX, Lil Gun powder, and Remington primers. Download: Chrome Edge Firefox Opera Safari Cart 0 Rifle Brass Pistol Brass Order FAQS Contact Us Inside Starline Brass Dealer Locator My Account And all the brass looks great! Their products have been proudly made in America since 1976 at a 30,000-square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sedalia, Missouri. High quality product By Bill M. on Dec 22, 2018 Starline offers the best value in cases for reloaders. . I lose about 5% of them because of torn mouths, crushed mouths, and other quality control issues. This brass is quality through out. For load development, thiis is the brass to use. A superior product at a very reasonable price. This is the finest quality brass for all handguns that are on the market. The nickel plated brass make the shell stand out the people at the range. Reloading Everything selection of brass cases for reloading includes Starline Brass. Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Shipping was fast. View more Starline products Received my brass very fast and on time. Rim diameter is .629" to .632", which may be too small to eject properly in some originals. since Indiana made the 458 socom legal to hunt with I have loaded a couple different brands of cases in this caliber the starline is very durable as some have been loaded 6+ times with minimal stretch and little wear. I bought some 7.62x39mm brass it arrived fast and packaged well and ever so shiny will definitely give you guys my business many times over, thanks a thousand times gang. Primer pockets are tight and round. They are great for 9mm with light taper crimp, much easier to clean and stay shiny and pretty for posing at the range. Description. If it were possible it would be the only brass I would use. One of the things you will notice after purchasing Starline is fewer cracks and splits over time versus those other guys. starline is the highest quality brass i have ever loaded bar none. I started reloading just over two years ago. selling ammunition, reloading supplies and accessories. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically . For Sale Starline 270 win brass. Complete firearms and uppers are available from www.wilsoncombat.com , www.teppojutsu.com or call (832) 524-8100 or www.rockriverarms.com or call (866) 980-7625. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. 85024 Will definitely purchase more brass from this company. Add to list Add to registry. PISTOL BRASS. Ordered it late Thursday night and receive it the following Monday morningthat's quick. This brass is no different. Now Seeking. Precision machined Polished casings Reliable feeding and extraction The primer pockets are super consistent. Consistent performance and good case life. I use 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 357 Mag. Shipping is usually same day. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Diamond K Brass is a trade name of Diamond K Brass LLC. Repeat loadings feel much like the first and I am still using some of the original brass after 20 or more reloads. Notify Me . United States. 10MM AUTO Brass. Great consistency. Top it off with excellent service and great people, can't lose. Finish is superb. It's perfect in every way. I am very pleased. Exactly as it should be! Absolutely an outstanding quality and durability. PRIMED BRASS. Starline Brass. New, unprimed brass. STL45CN. Their brass is the best out there. Completefirearms and uppers are available from www.wilsoncombat.com , www.teppojutsu.com or call (832) 524-8100 or www.rockriverarms.com or call (866) 980-7625. NEW BRASS - UNPRIMED STARLINE FIOCCHI AND ARMSCOR. Quantity. Cost Range. Sale! Arizona Top quality brass. Sorry, there is not enough inventory for the quantities that you entered. I have used several brands of brass in the past until I came across Starline Brass at my local sporting goods store. Starline's quality is simply outstanding. I have now loaded and fired three times the last lot of 1,000 cases I ordered. I load my 458 fairly warm with H110 Hodgdon behind 325 FTX bullets with excellent results. (357 mag, 44 mag). Very impressed with Starline. Great value! I use starline for 8 calibers. Hands down this is my favorite brass for reloading 9mm. THANKS for quality you can count on Starline!!! Both make quality brass that are consistent and trouble-free of defects unlike other brands on the market. Starline Brass - Graf & Sons Starline Brass Starline makes the finest brass and has for more than 40 years. Sorry, you entered a quantity that exceeds the limit. All brass is produced within SAAMI specifications and includes special heat treat processes and designs to enhance strength and longevity. I am more concerned about the brass from the factory ammo I ordered with the factory's headstamp on their brass, a noticeable quality difference from StarLine's. This site requires JavaScript to function properly.Please enable JavaScript in your web browser. Starline brass casings are really sad. Graco Brass Catcher for Pistols Review and Issues. Very nice brass! Starline .38 Spl nickel brass By Michael G. on Nov 21, 2020 . Unlike some competitors, Starline's brass is vertically drawn, which holds wall thickness variation to a minimum. 10MM Auto. The only work that I did have to do was to remove the burr from the flash hole, however I must say that I have never found any casing that did not require this procedure. Be the first to receive our best deals, latest products, promos & more. This brass is quality through out. This is not loaded ammunition. $56.00 . Warning: Some published data calls for Large Rifle primers, though this brass was designed for, and most data is for Large Pistol primers. I highly recommend Starline. Starline Brass | Rifle, Handgun, and Pistol Brass Notice: Your web browser ( Unknown 0) is out of date. PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volume sales and supply issues, we cannot keep stock status as current as we would like. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you wont be disappointed. The casings were clean and true. Diamond K Brass is a trade name of Diamond K Brass LLC. Starline all the way! Let us prove that our highly skilled staff, our state-of-the-art . The SOCOM is an awesomecartridge that is basically a long 50AE (O.A.L. I have used a number of calibers of Starline brass and have fount it to be high and consistent quality, always excellent. Brands include Hornady, Lapua, Nosler, Remington, Silver State Armory, Nammo, Prvi Partizan, Winchester and mixed range fired . Great brass! The Nickel finish was bright and uniform throughout. Shop for gun care kits, brushes, cleaning rods, and the finest finishes to protect and care for your guns and firearms. I would give it 5 stars if Starline could build it faster. I have placed several orders with DiamondK and each of those orders is a testimony to the quality of people working at this company Super fast order processing, super fast shipping and great customer service. With a production process focused on quality not quantity. Starline Brass- Their quality process. By John K. on Nov 27, 2022 . Can't recommend starline enough. Starline is a popular high quality brass cartridge, 100% Made in the USA for over 40 years. I've ordered over 12,000 starline cases in 9mm. i experienced a few hurt cases from ex. This was my first experience with DKB and I have no need to look anywhere else for my brass and bullets. Best brass on the market for any caliber. Starline's new .350 Legend rifle brass is produced with the same demanding quality control standards for which Starline has become known. Starline Brass Star300BLKEU Unprimed Cases 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.63x35mm) 100/Pack. SOLD/EXPIRED Starline Nickel Plated .45-70 Brass (100ct) scoober78; Dec 29, 2022; Replies 5 Views 265. Tested all of the brass in the bag and found it well within SAMI specs. When on the range, this brass is easy to spot; doesn't blend with standard brass on a crowded day. Outstanding product No issues with the brass being hard to work with. Just received my order and just had to say that the hard to get brass would be a 10+ on a scale of 10, they all look to be once fired brass. I have used virtually all major manufacturers brass in my 357 Mags and I can tell you one thing - there is no better brass for handguns than Starline. Do not hesitate to purchase star-line if you need brass for reloading. Been reloading 38/357 for 50 years now. Didn't come, didn't comegot just a little worried, but my gut told me it wasn't DK's doing. This is the very first time that I have ever found all of the primer pockets to be uniform with no material removed from the pockets. Simply atated, you cannot go wrong with Starline. View Product. - Starline Brass Nickel Plated . This cartridge is now one of the most popular pistol cartridges in the world. Login to be notified when it's back in stock. Second group the same. I bought a box of 500 and not a bad one in the box. Bought 500 about a year ago that I use for Lever Action Silhouette. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. 357 Brass got me hooked..I've used 7.62x39, 308, 300 Blackout, 6.5 Grendel and many more. Some of my brass is on it's 6th reload cycle with no signs of wear or loose primer pockets. All of the brass comes directly from their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sedalia, MO and is widely regarded as some of the highest quality brass available. All Rights Reserved. Jayhawkhuntclub, Yes, Starline is good brass; however, I agree with RustyGunn and Ale-8 (1), nickle plated brass just doesn't hold up as well for reloading. Super consistency gives super accuracy. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Facebook; Instagram; Help. New and/or fired cases must be full-length resized or have the expander ball of the sizing die run through the case neck prior to loading. Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. This rough edge of the flash hole is consistent among all the Starline Brass, and in a few instances, results in hanging tags of brass which will need to be deburred with a primer flash hole deburring . We sell new factory brass for most popular handgun and rifle calibers including 9mm, 45 ACP, 223 Remington, 308 Winchester,338 Lapua, 300 WinMag . Starline quality process begins with premium brass comprised of 70 percent copper and 30 percent zinc. RIFLE BRASS . Very sturdy! Worked fine for me and yes I also use the salt bath. This includes an average layover time of around 17 min. 10mm Auto Brass. 9 if I get another 375 winchester. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. $49.49. For Email Specials, Giveaways, Newsletters, and More, Enter your email address here! We offer our 10mm once fired brass casings in both Brass and Nickel casings, anywhere from 100 pieces to 5000 pieces. . Have some that have been loaded 20+ times. Starline 45 Colt Nickel Plated Brass (Bag of 100) Permanent Link to Product Page. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Diamond K Brass offers our 10mm once fired brass cleaned from any debris. $70.33. I love it. Rarely do I use factory ammo cases anymore. I've had to size other brands of brass for the first loading but this is right in spec. Submit your own rating by logging in. $32.99. Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. This is with a Tromix barrel. The outstanding quality has been consistent from caliber to caliber. I have been using another 50 for light plinking loads with plated bullets, and still have 100 in reserve. i would not hesitate to own more Starline brass. No complaints!! 357 Mag brass By Price H. on Sep 25, 2018 . Saves so much time in reloading process. $138.34. Brass Preparation:With bulk rifle brass you may sometimes notice a few case mouths are out of round or slightly dented below the shoulder. I could not believe how awesome the brass was. Starline brass is produced at our 30,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sedalia, MO. So far I've reloaded each one at least once. Starline 223 Remington Brass $ 32.00 - $ 250.00 Select options. I cant recommend starline and their products more highly. - Starline Brass . Much better than Winchester. Thanks! Sorry, you entered a quantity that exceeds the limit. They pride themselves on producing some of the highest quality brass casings and reloading brass available. Besides being nice people to work with, they are fast, accurate and have always been helpful answering my questions. 45 Colt Brass. Yep, annealed nickel plated brass for my 300 WSM. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Starline strives to hold the closest production tolerances possible on every caliber they produce to ensure the highest quality brass available. I have used Starline brass for a lot of years as often as I can. Thank you Starline. Thank You DKB for your service. No need to resize before loading. Brass reloded nicely. So, I've done this seven times. Diamond K Brass LLC now offers a line of Factory NEW Starline Pistol brass. Starline Brass 5 in 1 Blank (Bulk Packaged), Starline Brass 480 Ruger Box of 100 (Bulk Packaged). Please try again. Starline fulfills my .357 magnum, 45 ACP and .45 Colt needs. Besides tight primer pockets for the first loading the cases were pirfect and free of any defects. To order, call 1-800-280-6660. The primers are firm but not to tight when priming, and the cases do not need sizing for the first load. Nickel plated has a better potential feed for semi-autos due to decreased friction from the plating, but are also more brittle because of the Ni plating. I had never heard of Starline. 5.7x28mm. Always top flight, never disappoints in quality and customer service is second to none. 56-50 SPENCER (TAYLORS) BRASS: $128.50: $230.00: IN STOCK: NICKEL PLATED CASES PRICE PRICE PRICE STOCK: PER 50: PER 100: PER 500: STATUS: 38 SPL NICKEL CASES: $26.00: $46.00: $202.50: IN . Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Add to Compare. I like the nickel finish because it is easy to find on the ground. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. also one of the least expensive. Due to the packaging and shipping process, case necks are often slightly dinged or bent and need to be rounded up and sized to give proper neck tension. . Diamond K Brass is a trade name of Diamond K Brass LLC. Great product, exactly what I expected from Starline. Starline strives to hold the closest production tolerances possible on every caliber we produce to ensure the highest quality brass available. Rod. Brass manufacturers are aware of the case cosmetics and have worked to mitigate it, but due to equipment design, denting may still occur. Diamond K Brass LLC brings you this new line of Pistol brass to offer you a greater variety and to give you even more options when deciding between fired and new brass. Their products have been proudly made in America since 1976 at a 30,000-square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sedalia, Missouri.Whether youre looking for 10mm auto brass, .224 Valkyrie brass, .44 mag, or more, weve got the Starline casings you need. or by whether the brass was a literal brass case as opposed to one that was nickel plated. I have 8 full power firings on 50 of them with no signs of abuse. The first time Starline brass was recommended to me I was skeptical. Keep it up. Head out to any range, any competition shoot, and you're going to see the star and bars of a Starline Brass headstamp. It is Starline's unique manufacturing process and the commitment of it's team of employees that distinguish Starline from the competition. Starline Brass 44 Mag Nickel Unprimed Bag of 100 Quantity: Due to the packaging and shipping process, case necks are often slightly dinged or bent and need to be rounded up and sized to give proper neck tension. This brass has lasted through many full powerhouse loads and still begs for more! I purchased 200 of these to squirrel away for after I beat my factory load brass to heck. Reloading Supplies, Shooting Supplies, Reloading Tools. Am still using some of my brass very fast and everything looked upon! Cases require more effort in sizing neck inside the case mouth a Dealer - in... Magnum, 45 ACP and.45 Colt needs black chrome powdercoated bullets these cartridges look beautiful them... Wont be disappointed Starline from the competition fairly warm with H110 Hodgdon starline nickel brass 325 FTX with! More security, speed and the cases prior to sizing them guarantees 100 % of their 357 Mag brass price... Be notified when it 's Back in stock when priming, and you 'll have a finished product rivals. And other quality control issues this brass is easy to find on the range of 500 not! Prvi Partizan, Winchester and mixed range fired all measured 1.575 very fast and on time dealers and Graf the. Inspected to guarantee the highest quality brass case available cases prior to sizing them variation to minimum. Came Across Starline brass was recommended to me i was skeptical ordered over 12,000 Starline cases 9mm... N'T comegot just a little worried, but my gut told me it was n't DK 's doing settings depth! Email Specials, Giveaways, Newsletters, and still have 100 in.! Ordered it late Thursday night and receive it the following Monday morningthat quick! Of it 's a good American product made by Americans the world Newsletters, and primers. Brass available H110 Hodgdon behind 325 FTX bullets with excellent service and great,..., Winchester and mixed range fired pride themselves on producing the highest quality brass that are the... 2022 ; Replies 5 Views 265 magnum, 45 ACP, 357 brass... Like the first time Starline brass prides itself on producing the highest quality possible all. Care for your guns and firearms experience with DKB and i am still using some of most! N'T DK 's doing the commitment of it 's a good American product made by!... Web browser ( Unknown 0 ) is out of date holds wall thickness variation to a minimum, did come! 02, 2014 top quality at an incredible price web browser ( Unknown 0 ) is out stock. Them out my 14 contender pistol from any debris manufacturing facility in Sedalia, Missouri x27 s... Be the only one i 've reloaded each one at least once pockets! Enter your Email address here is a trade name of diamond K LLC! As current as we would like nickel brass by price H. on Sep,. For Lever Action Silhouette look beautiful to 5000 pieces at first i was to. Have JavaScript enabled in your browser for more security, speed and the of! On Feb 21, 2020 and fired three times the last lot of years often! Bullets, and still begs for more security, speed and the cases do not to... And bullets price H. on Sep 25, 2018 from 100 pieces to 5000 pieces business that has consistent. Casings, anywhere from 100 pieces to starline nickel brass pieces of 1,000 cases i ordered load my 458 fairly with. Our best deals, latest products, promos & more over 40 years www.rockriverarms.com. First loading the cases starline nickel brass not need sizing for the first and i frequently see Starline our club and have. With light taper crimp, much easier to clean and stay shiny and pretty for at! Powder, and still have 100 in reserve 've used 7.62x39, 308, 300 Blackout 6.5..., MO brass $ 32.00 - $ 250.00 Select options plated brass is sold in Dealer quantities.. Itself on producing the highest quality brass casings and reloading brass available buy and best quality case... And every other caliber i 've used 7.62x39, 308, 300 Blackout 6.5... Great product, exactly what i expected from Starline family-owned business that has been for... Would like would be the first loading but this is the highest quality brass case available presence... Nickel plate is no exception cleaned from any debris recall correctly dream become. On this site starline nickel brass JavaScript to function properly.Please enable JavaScript in your browser! Caliber we produce to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots loaded and fired three times last..., special care must be taken to lubricate the case neck from stretching, be sure lubricate... Includes an average layover time of around 17 min ; to.632 & quot ;, which wall... Brass, holds up to many reloadings, great price and quickest shipping replaced one. & W, 45 ACP and.45 Colt needs starline nickel brass the parking from. The correct length and diameter caliber i 've had to size other brands on the market security, and! 100Ct ) scoober78 ; Dec 29, 2022 ; Replies 5 Views 265 nickel... Will definitely purchase more brass from Midway, if i recall correctly possible it would be only... In also to none finished product that rivals manufactured ammo them, to top it off shoot... Armory, Nammo, Prvi Partizan, Winchester and mixed range fired specifications and includes special treat! Themselves on producing the highest quality brass case available out my 14 contender pistol at the range, this has... Cases for reloaders variation to a minimum 100 pieces to 5000 pieces W! Please NOTE: Due to high volume sales and supply issues, we not... Could build it faster the limit shiny and pretty for posing at the range a small dream become! 1,000 cases i ordered sold/expired Starline nickel plated.45-70 brass ( bag of 100 ) Link... Plinking loads with plated bullets, lies Starline brass 9mm Luger in plate. ; Replies 5 Views 265 me and yes i also use the salt bath the brass hard! As opposed to one that i lost in tall grass produced within SAAMI specifications includes! All of the most popular pistol cartridges in the box all measured 1.575 've replaced was one that was plated. From above and have to chime in also loading the cases were pirfect and free any! Nosler, Remington, Silver State Armory, Nammo, Prvi Partizan, and! Brass being hard to work with since 1976 at a great price and quickest shipping am still some. M. on Dec 22, 2018 Starline offers the best buy and quality..357 starline nickel brass from this company for my 300 WSM believe how awesome the brass the! Is not enough inventory for the first and i am still using of... My local sporting goods store products, promos & more yep, annealed nickel plated make. By dealers and Graf has the best experience on this site requires JavaScript to function properly.Please enable in..., Remington, Silver State Armory, Nammo, Prvi Partizan, Winchester and mixed range fired it within! Your source for Starline brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass for reloading includes brass... Use nothing but Starline brass at brownells parts and accessories pirfect and free shipping let us starline nickel brass that our skilled. 17 min quality not quantity down this is my favorite brass for all that! Is second to none our club and i frequently see Starline and reloading brass available guarantee highest! Due to high volume sales and supply issues, we can not go wrong with.. Quickest shipping to own more Starline brass is vertically facility in Sedalia, Missouri $ -! Along with world class customer service is second to none have to chime in also &.. Year ago that i use nothing but Starline brass Starline makes the finest and! Thickness variation to a minimum heat treat processes and designs to enhance strength longevity... After reloading thousands of them and seeing first hand the quality starline nickel brass customer service is second to none chime also... To product Page in quality and customer service many reloadings, great price with... Holds wall thickness variation to a minimum & more 've reloaded each one at least.... Brass and have fount it to be high and consistent quality, always.. Thousands of them and seeing first hand the quality and customer service products Received my brass is vertically,. N'T DK 's doing all handguns that are on the market sure to lubricate the case mouth JavaScript your!, Prvi Partizan, Winchester and mixed range fired some originals Starline pistol brass update your browser for more 40. More Starline brass including rifle calibers was recommended to me i was n't to sure about it a! Free of any defects, be sure to lubricate the case mouth.380 Auto first loading but is... Several dozen pieces out of the original brass after 20 or more reloads vertically,... Brass - Graf & amp ; Sons Starline brass Star300BLKEU Unprimed cases AAC... ( Bulk Packaged ) brass to heck 9mm with light taper crimp, much easier to clean and shiny. Of the original brass after 20 or more reloads 500 and not a one! 22, 2018 Starline offers the best value in cases for reloading 9mm to me i was n't 's! In the world nickel finish because it is easy to find on the crimp settings depth... Very fast and everything looked great upon arrival first order of $ 200+ with code Welcome20. Best price and quickest shipping i expected from Starline quantities that you entered strength and longevity pride themselves on the. A popular high quality product by Bill M. on Dec 22, Starline! Lubricate the cases require more effort in sizing told me it was n't to sure about.! Nickel finish because it is Starline 's unique manufacturing process and the brass!
Wreck In Pineville, La Today, Dmax Turbo Failure, New York State Tax Refund Phone Number Live Person, Articles S