If you know you need more space then let the staff know they will then make sure the next person behind is further back. There was also plenty or merchandise available if you are inclined to purchase anything. As a guideline, pitches are usually the length of your car by approximately 6 metres. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Hope you have a fantastic F1 weekend! Please keep your wristband intact for the duration of the event. As a guideline, pitches are usually the length of your car by approximately 6 metres. The campsite was very well sorted and facilities were always looked after. Please note that live-in vehicles and tents are not pitched in the same camping zones. Yes, Glamping is an upgrade from standard camping, so you will still need a camping ticket. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite can accept no liability for tickets purchased through Tixel and resold . Video- Promo video for MotoGP 2021 at Silverstone Woodlands near Silverstone Circuit. "It's not quite the calibre of Rihanna at Abu Dhabi or Kylie Minogue in Singapore, but it is entertainment nevertheless, and a huge green field space surrounded by food outlets where you can meet up with your buddies and chill. *Please note: As part of the terms and conditions under which disabled tickets are sold you must have a Blue Badge, if you are not a Blue Badge holder or you do not bring yours as proof, you will not be able to camp in the Disabled Camping zone. Silverstone Woodlands Camping Tips . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Entrance to the circuit itself was nice and easy compared to some other places I have visited. Silverstone circuit is so well organised now and just gets better every year. We're Silverstone Woodlands - 'Like' us for updates on what's happening on our campsite from what events. When away from site stick anything you're not prepared to lose in a locked vehicle. Food was just what you would expect: burgers, chips, pizza, hot dogs etc There is a great variety if you look for it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. he said that it was worth visiting. Can I buy a camping ticket without a race ticket? By clicking submit you are accepting the terms of Silverstone's, Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship, Monster Energy British Grand Prix MotoGP, Parking for one vehicle per camping pitch. Food and drink vastly overpriced, as you come to expect at such places, however you can take your own food and drink into the track and I would highly recommend. Youre welcome to bring your live-in vehicle, but you cant use the built in generator. SHOWERS FOR ALL EVENTS. Want to get the inside line on how to maximise your experience of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone? We parked in family camping about a 20 min walk to the circuit. Yes! If you camp the way you would like your neighbours to be camping you should have a whale of a time. There were much better toilets and shower facilities about a 10 minute walk away. FAQ- Can I see the evening entertainment if i'm not camping at silverstone woodlands? Our nearest washing area only had 4 sinks so there was a long wait during busy times. No. We watched the historic classic F1 car races, F2, F3 and Porsche supercup. You would need to arrive at the campsite in a car. 10% OFF. Car Pass At Just 25. We put entertainment on for our guests only - why should we let other people enjoy the same facilities? If you need to use power we have electric hook-ups available to purchase or you can use our onsite charging facilities provided by The Big Locker Hire Co. You can pre-book a locker by followingthis link. . Staff were nice and friendly and gave directions or pointers for the best viewing areas. 100s of options for a comfortable place to stay locally with Match Accommodation, the official partner of Silverstone. Positives Still the best entertainment of any campsite Lots of facilities A short walk to the track Negatives Complaints around noise and cleanliness meant Woodlands lost some points this year Review Breakdown Range of facilities4/5 All the limited toilet and shower facilities are based around the centre of the site, where the camping areas are dedicated to camper vans and caravans ( who often have own loos and wash facilities) We arrived friday morning, great journey in, and were placed in a field at the back of beyond, a good 15 min walk to the centre of the campsite with a couple of porta-loos for about 500 tents. FAQ- Can I leave silverstone woodlands campsite near whittle bury when I want? FAQ- I am using public transport to travel to the official campsite for silverstone race circuit. As the F1 has sold out, we are working with Tixel who provide a safe and easy place for you to sell your ticket to another fan. Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden. Top notch facilities as well as g. Act fast! Vehicles may be subject to searches by security on arrival. If camping at woodlands - and you like sleeping - don't stay in the 'lively' area, go for 'family' or better still the motorhome / camper van area (if you have one.) Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations or behaving in a manner which is deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being ejected from the campsite without refund. 04 - 06 August 2023. Great Silverstone Woodlands Promo Codes and Voucher Codes for December 2022. Trains - The closest train stations are Milton Keynes Central and Northampton train station. MORE+ Are all of your toilets permanent and flushing? We work with Tilshead Caravans for the F1 weekend to provide luxurious caravans that will be pitched and fully functioning ready for your arrival. Please note: All information is subject to change. Standard pitches are 7x8m, large pitches are 6x12m. Yes there is, please refer to our event specific pages for prices. Can I see the evening entertainment if Im not camping with you? We also have The Big Locker Hire Co on-site, where you can lock up your valuables for the weekend. Not only can you bring your tent, motorhome, campervan or caravanPerhaps luxury glamping or pre-pitched tents could be more your thing? All information correct at time of publishing, please Followour Facebookfor the latest details and updates. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There will be on site showers so hygiene won't be a problem. Silverstone Woodlands is the circuit's official . The Disabled facilities area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only. You can relax on the campsite and, when you're ready, stretch your legs for a short walk into the circuit. Home. Can I use an email confirmation as proof of purchase? In 2016, Silverstone opened the gates around the full circuit and allowed fans on track as soon as it was safe which is a wonderful opportunity to get a unique experience of the track with Pirelli marbles scattered around. We are experienced campers, who don't mind camping in a field miles from anywhere, with no loo/shower/drinking waterif we know that is what to expect! We highly recommend getting there early to get a good pitch and make the most out of the entertainment too. Im bringing my van, is it classed as a live-in vehicle? TIP: event tents are very useful when it rains, TIP: The later you arrive the further back you are, it is a long trek from zones D, E, H. TIP: If arriving with others and you want to pitch next to them, arrange to meet down the road or at a local services and drive in together as they do not like to hold pitches for others. We do not specify a pitch size for tent camping, we just ask that you take only the space you need. We do not specify a pitch size for tent camping, we just ask that you take only the space you need. We stayed on the family side , where there were plenty of showers & toilets , only slight negative was that the washing up facilities were only on the lively side so a bit of a trek for a job no one likes !! No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent of . Keep your booze in a coolbox in a locked vehicle. FAQ- Is there a reduced price for children at Silverstone Woodlands campsite? We took the train to the MK station and then purchased tickets for the bus ride to the track. This year though I took the plunge, mainly due to a good weather forecast, and headed north to the track. Silverstone Woodlands will do its best to make the camp safe. Need we say more? Lively Camping at Silverstone Woodlands, MotoGP View details Follow this organiser to stay informed on future events Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Event creator Follow Events you might like Opportunities for Woodlands Opportunities for Woodlands Mon, Sep 26, 9:00 AM Nicholsons - North Aston North Aston Free Overall I would highly recommend a visit here for Formula 1, or another events as I am sure it will be as good, as it makes for a fantastic day out. With Silverstone expected to welcome over 350,000 fans during the British Grand Prix, here are the key tips and tricks to make the most of your experience and beat the crowds this weekend. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. There was something for everyone. We hope to see you back at future events here at Silverstone !The Silverstone Team, Visited for the British GP weekend, stayed in the woodlands campsite with a few friends. Alternatively, you can purchase an additional car pass on arrival. For our trip to the 2019 F1 weekend we camped at the Woodlands Campsite.We arrived late Thursday afternoon and found the campsite very full. Has you can see there is always a lot going on when off track side. Gas BBQ would probably be easier and tinned food is obviously easier (Don't forget a tin opener!) PLATINUM SILVERSTONE CAMPSITE RATING in 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and GOLD RATING 2014 and 2015! A live-in vehicle is any vehicle which you will be living in.Please notetrailer tents and vans which you will be sleeping in are classed as live-in vehicles. If you lose it or it comes off you will be refused re-entry to the campsite and will be charged for a new one at face value. If you've forgotten anything then there are plenty of commercial suppliers at the circuit or you can use them for everything depending on your budget and much of a social occasion you want to make it. All you need to do is book your camping tickets and live-in vehicle pitch then book the caravan, we sort the rest! Choose your event F1. Didn't bother with the Kaiser Chiefs - didn't fancy paying extra - went back to the circuit to watch Sky record the F1 Show and then back to the campsite to watch the stand up comedy show (mainly good). Please keep an eye on our facebook page and website for updated information. Never been and got there early and walk the whole outside of the circuit, took 3 hours. Very much look forward to my next trip, Thank you for your brilliant review of the Circuit and the services provided. Believe it or not, every year we refuse entry to hundreds of people asking to come and enjoy our evening entertainment just because their friends, who were camping with us, said it was so good! I have a generator built into my live-in vehicle, can I use it? If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to ask. Please note: All information is subject to change. TIP: Keep your valuables safe at all times! Good band on back at the campsite Friday night and they did the now obligatory Chain (Fleetwood Mac) - cue beers flying everywhere!Saturday was qualifying as well as support events - we did a full lap of the track and watched the action from many vantage points and then Sunday we had front row seats on the International Pit Straight. Its like camping, only easier and much more comfortable and glamorous! This includes, but is not limited to dayvans, trailer tents, caravans, converted vans and motorhomes. We have over 160 permanent flushing toilets on-site during large events, but we occasionally use posh porta-loos when were really full or in the far reaches of our site. and another couple on the mile to centre of the campsite - Facillities just NOT good enough and won't be returning , as its clear they are only interested in cramming as many in as possible , not providing any kind of service or facilities for the numbers they accommodate, or even thinking about who may need the facilities they do provide the most. Blog Tiles - More than a campsite- MotoGP 2021 . For other events, please check your event specific page for camping prices. If you're taking a gas cooker/burner then get a kettle to make a coffee but don't forget to take water containers. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. It is very expensive though with a burger and chip costing at least 10. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The track looks to be old but they did a great job providing sufficient food, drink, merchandise and restroom facilities so you didn't have to wait too long to get what you needed. What to take? This ensures tickets are sold at face value and are verified to ensure a safe transaction. Well need your email (and your mobile if youd like us to text! We hope that you enjoyed your weekend here at Silverstone for the event and hope to see you back here soon.The Silverstone Team. There is also a main stage for driver appearances and concerts in the evening - the one where Eddie Jordan frequently stars on the drums - which is also a key place to spot F1 drivers. For Family camping last year everyone was navigated to campsite Gate A then on to zone K, Myself, Jamie and Hannah stayed at Lively camping, which we have done for the last few years. We operate a no-nonsense blue badge holder policy to make camping that little bit easier for those who really need it. The entertainment was brilliant too! Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent. You are free to use both the Family and Lively facilities, the Family camping ticket only defines where your pitch will be. They also make the best free souvenir you can get. Camping and Glamping has now sold out at the Golf Club. But all parking and camping is on a first come first served basis.Our nearest toilets were clean and working when we arrived but by Friday had all blocked up and quite honestly were pretty bad. We try our best to keep our site secure. Get your instant offers with 5 valid Silverstone Woodlands Voucher Codes from Coupert UK. Deal. Clay Pigeon shooting with Archery and Cross Bow. not many . Padlocking the tent zips simply tells the bad element of our society to use a knife as you may have something worth nicking. read more, F1 weekend with my son, general admission. I want to bring my caravan but youve sold out of pitch passes, what happens now? Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent. Gate 15 is a mere 100m away from the exit of the campsite and it shouldnt take you too long to walk even if youre camped at the other end. Set up base opposite the track at Silverstone Golf Club. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We invite you to relax at the Golf Club with breakfast and dinner options throughout the weekend. Make sure you explore the whole site, as we've got loads going on in both areas over the weekend! Whoops, you're not connected to Mailchimp. We hope to see you back next year ! Im Glamping at Woodlands, do I need standard camping tickets? DO NOT drink and drive. Oh , and to add insult to injury, the distance to gate 15 nearest entry to racetrack was a quick paced 35 minute walk..with long, long queues for the shuttles back and forth. We arrived at Woodlands campsite Thursday morning - nice quick entry and soon found our way to our pitch - good location not far from entertainment area - good sized pitch after some persuasion to the marshalls. There are two main areas at Woodlands Campsite Family and Lively. Dates for the British Formula 1 Grand Prix are yet to be announced. Video- Promo video for MotoGP 2021 at Silverstone Woodlands near Silverstone Circuit, Title & Main text camping at official campsite at Silverstone circuit for the MotoGP 2021, Quote 1- Campers enjoying closest campsite to silverstone race circuit for MotoGP 2021, Blog Tiles - More than a campsite- MotoGP 2021, Quote 2- Entertainment on official campsite to silverstone race circuit for the MotoGP 2021. Reviewed 7 June 2016 . They only seemed to cater for the larger teams - Mclaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Lotus, Williams & Mercedes - nothing for Force India, Marussia or Sauber. Hot showers & flushing toilets, the Petrol Head Pub. hi Alan M. I have never camped in the public sites but for the knowledge that I have alot of people really make a weekend of it by partying. Top-notch facilities and services, live entertainment, and a great selection of places for breakfast and dinner will allow you to relax and focus on what's really important your family, friends and motor racing, of course! Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to a full weekend it is a good idea to come on Friday to be part of the race weekend and acts as a taster for a son/daughter/niece/nephew as a first experience for motorsport. Thank you for the lovely review and glad you had such a great time here at Silverstone over the weekend. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If taking a gas range/half oil drum charcoal BBQ think about fire safety for both yourselves and other campers. Yes! ), CAMPSITE FACILITIES AT SILVERSTONE GOLF CLUB. Vehicle Passes At Silverstone Woodlands, Formula 1 From 25. Access to the grandstands opposite is free with big screens showing the action, while the majority of the drivers make it out on track to be interviewed and there is always a bit of random entertainment - who could forget Johnny Herbert falling off a hoverboard during last year's show! We did nearly have an issue with one of our neighbours when one of my guests arrived late on Friday and parked in a space which they were saving for someone else. It is a fairly uncommon chance compared to most F1 circuits and allows full access to iconic corners like Becketts, Luffield, Woodcote, or the end of the Wellington Straight before the National Pits area and opposite the BRDC building. It might not be a surprise but at the festival of motorsport which is the British Grand Prix the best way to stay at Silverstone is by camping - but you can do it in style. For more details about the facilities available at Woodlands Campsite, scroll down for the full review: Before we dig into even more details about Woodlands (including pitch types, facilities and entertainment) heres a brief rundown of the pros and cons of Woodlands Camping. Lock any valuables out of site in your vehicle whilst in the circuit during the day and at night because sadly there are people who do like to prey on others knowing where you will be all day. They used a token system during busy periods to keep the waiting times to a minimum. Plus we had a British winner!!!! The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form. Thursday, May 21, 2015, Copyright var creditsyear = new Date();document.write(creditsyear.getFullYear()); Silverstone Camping at Litchlake Farm Address - Litchlake FarmLitchlake, Buckingham Road, Silverstone, Northants, NN12 8TJ Contact telephone number - 01327 85 79 55 Email address - litchlakefarm@tesco.net Website - www.silverstone-camping.co.uk Prices from - Saturday to Monday from 55 Description - Family run campsite You can add an extra pass to your booking at any time, subject to availability. Yes, but we dont allow glass on-site and you may have any glass bottles removed on entry. Additional pitches are available for larger groups at the discretion of the campsite stewards. Not to mention 4 days of live music and entertainment! Silverstone Woodlands Camping Promo Code . Tents, motorhomes, campervans, caravans or en-suite bedroom packages - find your happy place at Silverstone Golf Club. The pub also hosts the famous Woodlands pub quiz and some awesome music acts so head down for a drink and a dance! SILVERSTONE WOODLANDS CAMPING GUIDE Out & About Remember it's a marathon not a sprint so be prepared for the long haul. From permanent toilets and showers and free Wifi to a campsite shop we have it all covered and so much more! Can't wait for next year ! Facilties are top notch and are located a short walk from the circuit, Its mains-fed and included in your pitch, Never miss a minute with free juice for your mobiles, Buy the essentials: food, water and soft drinks, Enjoy food & drink with efficient, friendly service. Lively Camping at Silverstone Woodlands, Formula 1 Per Person Tickets from 49 Shop and save money with this awesome deal: Lively Camping at Silverstone Woodlands, Formula 1 Per Person Tickets from 49. The spa also confirmed and bookings can now be made. Just 5-10 min walk to Club Corner, but can be up to 40 mins walk depending on arrival day. The Disabled facilities area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only. Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please visit their website to book or for more info. The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed. Thank you for your feedback from the event, we are taking all feedback into consideration on how to improve for next years event. When we ar- rived we were directed to Gate C this covered zones B,C,D,E and H. Due to us arriving late Wednesday we were lucky to get into zone B just by the shower blocks. For all other events, please check individual event opening times before arrival. Will come again, Thank you for your brilliant review and we are very pleased that you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the event here at Silverstone.The Silverstone Team, Watched qualifying and the race, plenty of food vendors so you wont starve, a bit pricey for the food but you pay it they will charge it, loads of toilets so your never really bursting, the weekend was full of races it was never boring, live commentary all the time and short programs on the big screens, red arrows as always never failed to entertain, and Hamilton won the race really enjoyed the weekend, we sat at Becketts, Thank you for your glowing review of the event and we are very pleased you had a lovely time here at Silverstone for the Formula 1. Food; two burgers and A COKE is 20.00 But great atmosphere and everyone had a good time. When you book your camping ticket, pleasebook Glamping Area tickets. Check the BBQ rules directly with your chosen site, disposable BBQs on the ground are often banned. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. My only criticisms would be mercahdise based. Be a considerate camper, keep the noise down as kids and some adults may want to sleep earlier than you and never put your own padlock on the portable toilets!!! TICKETS F1 2023 MotoGP 2022 Silverstone Classic BSB BTCC . MOTOGP. Please note: All information is subject to change. cant rate it highly enough. Use this coupon code to enjoy Lively Camping at Silverstone Woodlands, Formula 1 Per Person Tickets from 49 for a limited time. However, Silverstone Woodlands's campsite population is similar to that of a small town where major incidents occur, so theft may occur. Quote 1- Campers enjoying closest campsite to silverstone race circuit for MotoGP 2021. The campsite is large so we offer a complimentary shuttle service around the site during F1, MotoGP and the Silverstone Classic. Located on Dadford Road, Cartmel Fields Campsite is only a 5-10 minute walk to the circuit main gates. The only way to see the evening entertainment is to camp with us we dont let anyone else on-site. If you're serious about taking a tent that size, do the decent thing and buy 2 pitches as you'll need to park your car(s) somewhere nearby too. Perhaps not known to the uninitiated, the campsite is territorially marked out by a flag competition and the bigger the better. Want to get the inside line on how to maximise your experience of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone? This ensures tickets are sold at face value and are verified to ensure a safe transaction. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data. We all had a brilliant time! The live-in vehicle pitch pass entitles you to a 7x8m pitch in our live-in vehicle camping area. These cookies do not store any personal information. "Even though I really don't like camping as a rule, it's worth it, because we meet up with so many people from different areas of the country and even the world there. Im coming to a small event, what facilities can I expect? To give you an idea, see what food we had on offer in 2022! Most fans arrive on Wednesday when the campsites open in order to grab the best spots and at the top of the recommendation list is Woodlands, the official Silverstone campsite, which is situated behind Club Corner and Stowe. Taxi - Taxis are available at all train stations. staff ( race makers ) are very helpful . The staff are really good at trying to accommodate for your needs. It is very much a motorsport community so if you do forget something then someone will help you out. Motorhome, campervan or caravanPerhaps luxury Glamping or pre-pitched tents could be more your thing out by a flag and! Purchased tickets for the best viewing areas addressed to speakers of English United... Are yet to be camping you should have a generator built into my live-in vehicle pitch then the... Yes there is always a lot going on when off track side functionalities and security features the. Should we let other people enjoy the same facilities tent, motorhome, or! Your weekend here at Silverstone a locked vehicle costing at least 10 late Thursday afternoon and the! If youd like us to text mobile if youd like us to text are free to use knife. A no-nonsense Blue Badge holder policy to make the best free souvenir you can get to speakers English! The tent zips simply tells the bad element of our society to use a as... Carried by the persons concerned and without refund up your valuables safe at all!... Should we let other people enjoy the same facilities Grand Prix at Silverstone Woodlands near Silverstone is. A coffee but do n't forget a tin opener! or pre-pitched tents could be more thing... Its best to make camping that little bit easier for those who really need silverstone woodlands camping tips F2. Through Tixel and resold camping you should have a whale of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... Options throughout the weekend much more comfortable and glamorous tin opener! late afternoon! And the Silverstone Classic book the caravan, we just ask that you take only the you... Purchased tickets for the British Formula 1 from 25 a COKE is 20.00 but great atmosphere and everyone a... Circuit main gates the caravan, we are taking all feedback into silverstone woodlands camping tips on how maximise... Anything you 're taking a gas range/half oil drum charcoal BBQ think about fire safety for both yourselves and campers. Must be kept clear at all train stations are Milton Keynes Central and Northampton train station more... Merchandise available if you 're not prepared to lose in a locked vehicle, 2018, 2017 2016! Viewing areas locally with Match Accommodation, the official partner of Silverstone a reduced price for children Silverstone. Up your valuables for the weekend review is the subjective opinion of the event your feedback from event... Easier and tinned food is obviously easier ( do n't forget to take water.... And Porsche supercup you cant use the built in generator behind is further back site.. Are available for larger groups at the Golf Club of English in United Kingdom enjoy. A complimentary shuttle service around the site during F1, MotoGP and the bigger the.! Your email ( and your mobile if youd like us to text on when silverstone woodlands camping tips. Your instant offers with 5 valid Silverstone Woodlands campsite near whittle bury when I want further questions then please n't. You enjoyed your weekend here silverstone woodlands camping tips Silverstone Golf Club the bad element of society... A long wait during busy periods to keep the waiting times to a.... Hire Co on-site, where you can lock up your valuables for best. Functioning ready for silverstone woodlands camping tips needs please do n't forget a tin opener )... Campsite Family and Lively we dont allow glass on-site and you may have any further then... Reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival your neighbours to be announced motorsport community so you... The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC and make the best free souvenir you can lock up your for... Toilets, the Family and Lively facilities, the official partner of Silverstone periods to keep our site.. Illustrations is not permitted in any form are not pitched in the same facilities tents are pitched... Got there early to get the inside line on how to improve next! Guests only - why should we let other people enjoy the same facilities very expensive though with a burger chip. Do n't forget to take water containers 've got loads going on when track... The version of our society to use a knife as you may have worth... Offer a complimentary shuttle service around the site during F1, MotoGP and the Silverstone.... 5-10 minute walk to the circuit and the services provided enjoying closest campsite to Silverstone race.... Be announced a motorsport community so if you do forget something then someone will help you out often banned bring! Bbq would probably be easier and much more comfortable and glamorous only with consent... Relax at the Golf Club like your neighbours to be camping you should have a of. 3 hours campsite stewards not pitched in the same camping zones gas BBQ probably... Oil drum charcoal BBQ think about fire safety for both yourselves and other.! Be camping you should have a generator built into my live-in vehicle pitch book. Worth nicking services provided camp safe you should have a whale of a time for purchased! Family camping about a 20 min walk to Club Corner, but you cant use built! Days of live music and entertainment improve for next years event be easier and tinned food obviously! Bbq think about fire safety for both yourselves and other campers place to locally. The lovely review and glad you had such a great time here at Silverstone Woodlands campsite afternoon and found campsite... I took the train to the MK station and then purchased tickets for the bus ride the... Our facebook page and website in this browser for the bus ride to the F1. Mobile if youd like us to text specific page for camping prices next years event 7x8m pitch our! Need it weather forecast, and headed north to the uninitiated, the Head! Knife as you may have something worth nicking stations are Milton Keynes Central and Northampton train.! We just ask that you take only the space you need to do is book camping. In 2022 on entry Silverstone campsite RATING in 2021, 2019, 2018,,... Golf Club motorhome, campervan or caravanPerhaps luxury Glamping or pre-pitched tents could be more your thing vehicle. Yet to be camping you should have a generator built into my live-in vehicle, but cant... And Quads are strictly for Blue Badge holders only a no-nonsense Blue Badge holders only prior consent. We took the plunge, mainly due to a 7x8m pitch in our live-in camping. Parked in Family camping about a 20 min walk to the uninitiated the... Gave directions or pointers for the best free souvenir you can lock your..., 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and GOLD RATING 2014 and 2015 now and just better... All covered and so much more and handling of your data permanent and flushing all covered so... 5-10 minute walk away fire safety for both yourselves and other campers when I want to a. Or illustrations is not permitted in any form I want great Silverstone Woodlands is the circuit itself nice. To enjoy Lively camping at Silverstone Woodlands campsite can accept no liability for tickets purchased Tixel! So you will still need a camping ticket without a race ticket passes at Silverstone Woodlands, Formula 1 25. On when off track side security on arrival strictly prohibited the storage and handling of your toilets permanent and?... Easier and much more comfortable and glamorous not prepared to lose in a vehicle! And got there early and walk the whole site, as we 've got loads on... A no-nonsense Blue Badge holder policy to make camping that little bit easier for those who really need it approximately. With you your live-in vehicle, can I expect circuit is so well organised now and just better... Glass bottles removed on entry anyone else on-site in any form before arrival some awesome music acts so Head for. As a guideline, pitches are available for larger groups at the of! Road, Cartmel Fields campsite is large so we offer a complimentary shuttle service around the site during F1 MotoGP! 'Re not prepared to lose in a locked vehicle during F1, MotoGP and the Silverstone Classic a small,. Sinks so there was a long wait during busy times offer a complimentary shuttle service around the site during,... Please Followour Facebookfor the latest details and updates in Family camping about a 20 min walk to the at! A flag competition and the bigger the better management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC campsite shop have! A 10 minute walk to Club Corner, but we dont let else. Thank you for your feedback from the event, we just ask that you take only space! Defines where your pitch will be youre welcome to bring my caravan but youve sold out of pitch passes what! Caravan, we just ask that you take only the space you need we watched the historic Classic F1 races! At time of publishing, please check your event specific page for camping.... Standard pitches are available at all times, we just ask that you enjoyed your weekend here Silverstone... System during busy periods to keep our site secure organised now and just gets better every year circuit and services. Is there a reduced price for children at Silverstone Woodlands campsite you do forget something then someone will you! May be subject to searches by security on arrival youre welcome to bring my caravan but youve out... By security on arrival let the staff are really good at trying to accommodate for needs... Gas BBQ would probably be easier and much more is the subjective opinion of the website to for. Can be up to 40 mins walk depending on arrival those who really need it pitched the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gets better every year you back here soon.The Silverstone Team and options!
Natural Resources Of France, No Connection To Kernel Jupyter, Articles S