Popular Mechanics - Apr 1942 - Page 33 The terms of sale and postage specifications remain the same. Big game ! PAYMENT WITHIN 3 DAYS IS REQUIRED. any questions please ask. Scientific Anglers Fly Reel, System 1, Deluxe USA 2 x Case #5 and 6 WFFL (small ULsz 23/4) M'nUK. I usually have my items ready for shippment before the, end of the auction and can mail the following business next day if payment clears soon after the end of the auction. Scientific Anglers Concept 2 Fly Fishing Reel, Scientific Anglers 3m System G 5wt 83 Fly Fishing Rod, Excellent Condition, GALVAN TORQUE T-4 Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Ultimate Trout WF-4-F. Scientific Anglers System 3 11/12 Fly Fishing Reel. A warranty card IS NOT included. The Reel and spool will be sent USPS 2-3 day priority mail with confirmation and insurance. AND I HAVE NEVER USED IT. ALSO COMES WITH A CORTLAND LINE CLEANER PAD AND CLOTH BAG. Supersized images and templates. We have a range of family categories to help partners, dependent children and parents of New Zealand citizens or residents to come to live in New Zealand. I will be happy to answer any questions before you bid. The reel is in perfect mechanical condition. Ideal for farming, cottages, hunting, fishing, investment. PLEASE NOTE- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS*Shipping outside of U.S. I recently bought this item on the recommendation of a friend. Scientific Anglers System 2 Fly Reel, Model 89 by Scientific Anglers Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Sort by Top reviews Filter by All reviewers All stars Text, image, video 2 total ratings, 1 with review From the United States David Justice one of which is over 20 years old and still works like a champ I have only fished with this reel on the Salmon River. 2oldhunter. The center logo cap is missing on one reel. Developed by. Scientific Anglers System 2 1011 Fly Reel. Buyer pays FREE shipping in US*Buyer pays $9.95 shipping(Includes Insurance) in CANADA*Buyer pays $15.95 shipping(Includes Insurance) in WORLD WIDE We are not affiliated with the US Postal System or any other carrier we use to ship your item in any form or fashion and have no control over their actions. HIGH BIDDER WINS THE REEL. Please check out my other auction items. SHIP TO THE USA AND CANADA ONLY. Scientific Angler System 2LA 6/7/8 reel with case. Fishwest Upgrade Program Scientific Angler System 2 Fly Fishing Reel (Size 8-9), Fishwest Upgrade Program Scientific Angler System 2 Fly Fishing Reel(Size 8-9) Details: Size: 8/9wt Finish: Black This fly reel is being sold as part of the Fishwest upgrade program and is being offered with our unbeatable 90 day money back guarantee. A reminder will be sent after 4 days and a non. Actual items are pictured Most items are used unless otherwise indicated I have done my best to make an accurate description but mistakes can be made. scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual 02/12/2020. LURE Parts. I fished with an identical reel for trout here in Colorado for many years and prefered it to many bigger name reels. Bulletproof design with very little use. Scientific Anglers System 2 Flyreel 89 with 700 Gr. Made in England. Found inside Page 146TONS of tackle-great selection of lure parts, spinners, spoons, plastic baits, fishing accessories. Plastic worms, tails. Webscientific definition: 1. relating to science, or using the organized methods of science: 2. careful and using a system. I ship worldwide via USPS with tracking when available. New in the box SA 2 size 67 spool. Reel and Spool are used(but don't appear used) except for markings of use. !!!! Dear fly fishing friends! Found inside Page 3622. $1.00. Something went wrong. The System 2L reels were not. BELONGED TO A FRIEND OF MINE THAT PASSED AWAY A FEW YRS. There is a little shelf wear to the box but not much. Price 2. Sold Out. Can be set for left though. Great group of fly reels! Box 46322. from United States. Includes reel case and backing. THANKS FOR YOUR BID! Powered by The free listing tool. Ridiculus sociosqu cursus neque cursus curae ante scelerisque vehicula. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 7 Fly Reel. WILL SELL WITHOUT THE POLE. I will not separate items and postage is at the buyers expense. AU $86.88 + AU $17.25 postage . 2nd pic All Orvis reels in this picture. But this fly reel seems to be working it turns both ways and ratchets"clicks" Still has line on it. g63.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3Eg63-14a2b15e009-0x114-, Vintage Scientific Anglers System 2 Fly Reel 78L with 3 extra spools. 2. You are bidding on a Scientific Anglers Model 1011 System 2 Fly Reel and extra spool in used excellent working condition. from United States. HARDY BROS. LTD.. SYSTEM 8 SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS FLY REEL ON POLE, HARDY BROS. LTD. SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS STYLE 8 HAND CRAFTED IN ENGLAND BY HARDY BROS. LTD. AS FOUND. I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! This reel is in very nice condition. SO WITH THIS IN MIND, ALL YOUR GENEROUS BIDS GO TO SOMEONE VERY APPRECIATIVE. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The reel has never been fished. Scientific Anglers began with three men (Leon P. Martuch, Clare Harris, and Paul Rottiers) and a single vision, transposed into a company spanning across the globe, influencing the way modern fly fishermen interpret and practice our sport. Payment I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Shipping& Handling US Shipping. Perforated for lighter, easier handling. ASP Immigration Services Limited, our firm provides comprehensive immigration representation to clients located throughout New Zealand and the world. Location: spool shelf, SOLD! Vintage System 9 Scientific Anglers- Hardy of England made fly reel. Scientific Anglers System Two, Model 78 fly reel, 7/8 weight. BRITISH Fly Very nice scientific angler reel in perfect working condition. Scientific Angler System 1 456 fly reel and spare spool. Scientific Anglers 89 System II Disc Drag Fly Reel Made in England A classic work horse of a reel. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Webto Scientific Anglers. scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual. Scientific Anglers began with three men (Leon P. Martuch, Clare Harris, and Paul Rottiers) and a single vision, transposed into a company spanning across the globe, influencing the way modern fly fishermen interpret and practice our sport. The cast, the rods, the reels, and the flies all connect through the cotter pin of fly fishing: fly line. Thanks for looking and happy bidding. Comes from my own reel collection. If you require a faster method of shipping please contact us before purchasing to make sure you can be accommodated. SOLD AS IS VERY VINTAGE EST.FIRST ONE OUT FOR THIS COMPANY WAS TOLD? 10WT scientific anglers line, scientific angler system 1 fly reel spool, Scientific Anglers System Two 78-L Single Action Fly Reel Just Serviced, Scientific Anglers Fly Reel System 5/6L & Spare Spool, System Two LC fly reel - extra spool only scientific anglers vintage, Bauer RX 2 Fly Reel - Black w/ Green Spool - NEW - FREE FLY LINE, Lamson Konic 2.0 fly reel and Scientific Anglers Sharkskin WF 5 F Line, 50th Anniversary Hardy Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel W/Wood Box Case/Line, Fly Rod Outfit Scientific Anglers Rod and Reel. Fly reel lot.Two System 2 Scientific Angler Reels, and Okuma Sierra S7/8 in box. 3" SIZE WITH ADJUSTABLE DRAG ON REAR. AU $43.09 + AU $9.63 postage . Fly line or leader! WF8F on reel, WF7S on spool. Scientific Angler System 2 78 Fly Reel SPOOL With Line.Spool has a few scuffs but inVery GOOD condition! The full frame and spool are made of durable. Several developments of rods, reels and lines made them a very advanced fly fishing equipment manufacturer. Great solid little reel. Includes reel case and backing. I accept paypal only. Scientific Anglers: System 2L Model 45L. Is in good used condition with some wear and any questions please ask. Counter-balanced spool for vibration-free runs. Hardy UltraDisc Reel - Gunmetal - NOW ON SALE. Vintage Scientific Anglers System Two 78 Fly Reel and extra spool. This Scientific Angler reel is in good condition. You are considering in purchasing of a piece of quaility equipment from The Sporting Gentleman. Okuma Sierra s 7/8 with original box.Do not believe reel has been used, but can not verify. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. It is a different model to the normal 78 reel. Scratches, on the reel side where it reads"System 8" An opportunity to own this premium reel and extra spool. WebHARDY, SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS, SYSTEM 5 FLY REEL, ENGLAND Very good lightly used SA System 5 reel, made by Hardy in England as the SA System 5 or the Marquis 5. Scientific Catfish Farming, Box 1089-C. St. Petersburg. This is a very small and not wide model which is UK made. Better for you and for me. Reel parts. 2014 Mitsubishi Asx 2.0 Glx(sport) manual. AU $42.03 + AU $21.74 postage . The System II Drag is smooth and the reel has no visible scratches or dings. With Line Backing, VINTAGE Scientific Anglers Concept Fly Fishing REEL Early RARE Model 587. CHECK OUT MY OTHER REEL BOX& FLY REEL AUCTIONS- I COMBINE SHIPPING. Nearly new reel and spare spool.7-9 weight.both reel and extra spool complete with backing and fly line.extra spool never used.both pieces come with original boxes.action on reel w/ either spool is extremely smooth. Scientific Anglers, System One, 789 Fly Reel w/Line & Spare Spool, AND a fishing net to secure all those fish you'll catch. Being sold as is. Local pickup more is always an option. System Two Moulinet. Scientific Anglers System Two Model 78 Fly Reel. With Line in Spool. This is a nice Fly reel made by Scientific Anglers. SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SYSTEM 1 MODEL 678 FLY REEL. Scientific Angler System 1 456 reel in excellent used condition. This fly reel and both spools have been used in freshwater only and stored well when not in use. The auction is for the fly reel. Both spools and the Snowbee neoprene case ONLY. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel. Thanks for visiting. LEADER IS STAPERED AND FOR STEEL HEAD. LEADERS & TIPPET. VINTAGE. SA System 2 flyreels three and extra spool #10-11, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Made in England by Hardy Bros. Hardy Ultralite 3000 DD Fly Fishing Reel. The System 2-M reels were sold in the mid 1990s as an upgrade from the System 2-L series. This reel is set up for right hand retrieve but can be changed over to left hand if needed. The reel has a couple minor nicks and the edge of the reel cage has the typical rub wear on it. THANKS FOR VIEWING. I AM LISTING. Reel test with a difference - Vision extreme 911. Location: spool shelf. Adjustable click drag, can be changed from RHW to LHW. Packaging, and then ebay and paypal charges. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 4 Fly Reel. Reel is good working condition with normal amounts of wear and tear. relating to science, or using the organized methods of science: a scientific discovery / experiment / theory. THIS REEL IS NEW IN THE BOX. Scientific Angler System 2 for 8/9 in good used condition. CA residence pay sales tax unless you have a valid resale# and please check out my other auctions for more interesting stuff. Dependable aluminum alloy that is perforated for lighter, easier handling. Easily changed We are not happy. Made in England. This makes for a reel that will provide maximum durability and an air light weight. also comes with leather case and paperwork dated 1974.Ready to fish collect or display! sku: A67SPOOL. Gmc Vin Window Sticker Lookup. Scientific Angler Concept List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. You trusted us enough to make a purchase. Its the 89 or 8/9# model, 3.75" 2 screw drum release, counterbalanced handle, smooth straight unfiled alloy foot, rear drag, made in england, left or right wind, reversible lineguard, overall excellent barely used condition with no damage, buckles or flaws at all, winds perfect and smooth its a lovely clean and tight reel to use and with good typical strong check(the system 2 check/drag is one of the best ever produced.it will stop a train! Scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual S/A Fly Reel Parts; System 2 Fly Reel Spool Model 78M; Categories **SALE ITEMS** Schematics . W/Spare Spool/Case/Flyline, View seller's store: Jersey Jerry's Estate Sale Junk. If for some reason you do not receive it. N$ 750.00. :) I have been offered this System 2 67L reel. this reel has not been defaced with scrawl or writing, there are scratches and nicks from normal use. This reel is set up for right hand retrieve but can be changed over to left hand if needed. It does show some cosmetic wear on the aluminum body, see pics. WILL COME TO YOU SECURELY PROTECTED/PACKAGED PURCHASING DETAILS BELOW ABOUT ME I describe my sales to the best of my ability. USED EQUIPMENT. Calculated US Shipping USPS Parcel Post(prices calculated at checkout) Other Shipping. Scientific Anglers | System 2 | 78 | Fly Reel w/Fishing Line, View seller's store: SGV Habitat for Humanity ReStore, System 2 used fly reel & case Scientific Angler 10/11 Wt ! Totally bullet proof plastic reel reel with a functional drag, cheap to buy, and maintain. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I will combine shipping. Scientific Angler System 2 Two 6/7 Fly Reel+Spare Spool. Scientific Angler System 1 Fly Reel 678 (23). Thread starter wild6duck; Start date Mar 12, 2015; W Changing directions on a Scientific Anglers System 2 | Washington Fly Fishing . Within the continental US which DOES include shipping insurance. We provide the highest quality of service and utmost personalized level of support to our clients. Webthanks for looking. Found inside Page 176ROCKET Manual for Amateurs: Safe do-it-yourself designing, testing, firing and fueling procedures. SELLING AT NO RESERVE! HE IN TURN, IS HELPING OUT A DEPARTED FRIEND'S WIDOW, WHOM ALL THE REELS BELONGED TO. US Bidders Only! Get Vendio Sales Manager. ALSO COMES WITH A SOFT CLOTH BAG. Scientific Angler System 8 fly reel. W/ Spare Spool. Scientific Anglers sold several variations of the System 2 reels so this spool will not work on the 2L or 2M series reels. The latch release spring still more has good tension. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel. Made in England. W/ Case. Up for sale is a very nice Hardy-built Scientific Anglers System 5 fly reel. Your Price. Options $5.50 USPS Priority Mail International Shipping. ODD INVENTION. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 10 Fly Reel. Polyurethane coated aluminum alloy frames and spools give ultimate protection against harsh fishing conditions. While the foundation often begins in the classroom, it can prove a powerful experience for This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. WebScientific Anglers System 2 Fly Reel 67-L with Box - England . Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Little cosmetic wear. Wear and rub but works as it should. I ship worldwide via USPS with tracking when available. i will combine shipping so check out my other vintage fishing items! E-mail with questions,contact with in three days after auction ends with payment or payment intentions please! Scientific Anglers 89 System II Disc Drag Fly Reel Made in England A classic work Blue Gill. Buy It On Ebay. Scientific Angler System 2 45L Fly Reel made in England. Thanks for browsing! Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel. Scientific Anglers System 2 flyreel set up for Right hand retrieve. System 9 Fly Reel Scientific Anglers Box Case Line By Hardy England Excellent, ITEM IS PACKAGED AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT. All System 2 reels are CNC-machine processed for tight tolerances and smoothness and polyurethane coated for corrosion and abrasion resistance, even in saltwater. I AM LISTING. Great for a backup or a full time boss. COMES WITH A BAUER POUCH. Heavy-duty compression disc drag. S p Z 5 o n s o r e d I 4 P 6 F C. STH-Built L.L. plus has four fly lines, reel case. Does have minor aging scratches etc. W/Spare Spool/Case/Flyline, scientific angler system 1 fly reel spool, scientific anglers system one fly reel, spare spool, new fly line, Scientific Anglers System Two 67-L Made in England Fly Reel VINTAGE. Scientific Anglers System-Two 78L Fly Fishing Reel In Original Box The ICT4Water cluster receives funding from the European Unions Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and is supported by EASME and DG-CNECT. SHOWS SOME WEAR AND USE. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days of receipt. A solid reel, not overly ornate, with a heavy exposed rim allowing you to drape a thumb on it for increased control. Skirted spool, adjustable click and pawl reel that is very well made. WebThis reel also easily converts from right to left hand retrieve without the use of tools. The reel comes with 250 yds of SA backing. Hardy System 7 Scientific Anglers spare spool, Hardy Scientific System 7 spare spool. ***THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE***. regulated by or conforming to the principles of exact If you are not happy. JOHN! Powered by The free listing tool. I HAVE NO IDEA ON THE LINE OR THE WEIGHT OF IT WHEN LINE IS SHOWN. Scientific Anglers System Two, Model 78 fly reels, 7/8 weight. Scientific Anglers System 2 1011 10/11 Weight Saltwater Fly Fishing Reel &Spool, Scientific Anglers System 2 / 78 Fly Reel with line, Scientific Anglers SYSTEM 2 4/5L Spare SPOOL For System 2L Fly Reel; NIB SPOOL, SYSTEM2 Scientific Anglers Fly Reel 67 Loaded With WF-6-F Line And Backing, View seller's store: Maine Antiques And Collectibles, SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SYSTEM 2 FLY FISHING REEL MODEL 89 MADE IN ENGLAND SUPER NICE, Scientific Anglers System 2 flyreels, 3 x, with one extra spool! #10/11, 2 EUC Scientific Anglers System 1 fly reels 678 & 456, WF-6-F & WF-5-F Ultra 3, Vintage Scientific Angler System 2 Fly Reel Spool, Scientific Anglers 3M System One 7-8-9 Fly Reel LOT (2) - 2 spools Salmon HARDY, Lovely Condition Scientific Anglers System2 12/13wt Fly Fishing Reel, Customs services and international tracking provided. Echo Traverse 590 Fly Rod Outfit Kit : 5wt 9'0" ON SALE! Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. This reel was made in England. Light but powerful, with all the features of I WILL file a non-paying buyer report with E-Bay THANKS FOR LOOKING, Scientific Anglers System Two 67L Fly Reel .MY OWN -Made in ENGLAND-LOOMIS CASE, THANK for looking. $29.99 + $7.99 shipping . Combined shipping is available if purchased at the same time. fly reel !! Will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $7.50 out of U.S. higher. pflueger, shimano, abu garcia,accurate and mitchell parts Out of Stock. Ohio 45246. cosmetic wear. Top reel is a DXR disc drag 7/8 with spare spool. NOT TOUCHING OR CLEANING THE REEL. My biggest catch with this reel was a 65 pound Chinook Salmon. NOT PRETTY! sinking line. These charges are not included in the price and are the responsibility of the customer. WebScientific Anglers System II 8/9 Disc Drag Reel-Made in England Great Condition! Fly Line. Scientific Anglers System 3 11/12 Fly Fishing Reel. AU $86.14 + AU $15.59 postage . See photo's. Double your traffic. I want you to be a satisfied buyer so that you will be able to leave 5 star positive feedback and I will do the same for you. caseywise Well-known member. Please just send me an email. My name is etched on the reel and spool. Supersized images and templates. This is a SA System 2 89 flyreel. THIS IS FOR ONE SCIENTIFIC ANGLER'S SYSTEM 5 FLY FISHING REEL. Also comes with new 5wt line so she's ready for the stream. Orvis Battenkill BBS IV fly Reel . RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-1421ee585bc-0x109-. It has caught a boat load of trout and most have been released as this was my best reel for lakes and I kept a few for dinner. Scientific Anglers/3M System Two78 !!! made in england. Calculus early transcendentals 8th edition solution manual reddit, Cutnell and johnson physics 6th edition student solutions manual, Distributed systems principles and paradigms solutions manual, Linear algebra and its applications instructors solutions manual. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. YOU OIL AND CLEAN. MISSING THE TREATING HOLD DOWN. ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN LOOKED OVER BY A VERY GOOD FRIEND, WHO IS A AVID FLY FISHERMAN AND GUIDE. Really nice quality Orvis Case fits like a glove and is minim. SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS 567 CONCEPT FLY REEL WITH LINE. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. benelli montefeltro recoil pad; Blog ; 13 Ridiculus sociosqu cursus neque cursus curae ante scelerisque vehicula. Thanks for looking. This is primarily a salt water line but I have used it very successfully sight fishing for large carp in fresh water. It is the least we can do. Brand New, Old Stock! Scientific Angler System Two Fly-reel W/X-spool & Pouch,England!! W/ 2 Spare Spools. I also have for sale exactly the reel and spare spool also listed on eBay which includes two neoprene cases. IF YOU WIN MORE THAN ONE REEL, I WILL COMBINE, SHIPPING THE CHEAPEST/BEST WAY POSSIBLE. WILL DONATE POLE. Found inside Page 190AMAZING fishing calculator predicts best times to go fishing. Thank you for looking and happy bidding. An exposed rim and quality construction throughout, this is a terrific reel. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days of receipt. System 2 require no tools to easily change from right to left-hand retrieve. Scientific SYSTEM2 Scientific Anglers Fly Reel 67 Loaded With WF-6-F Line And Backing, Scientific Angler System3 #11/12 Fly Reel, HARDY MARQUIS #8/9 Extra SPOOL; Also Fits Scientific Anglers SYSTEM 8 Fly Reel, SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SYSTEM 2 FLY FISHING REEL MODEL 89 MADE IN ENGLAND SUPER NICE, Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel. USPS First-Class Mail International(prices calculated at checkout) FREE scheduling. W/ Spare Spool. this reel is in great condition and everything works great! WebB1. Low starting price. w/TUBE. Scientific Anglers Fly Reel System 5/6L & Spare Spool, GALVAN TORQUE T-4 Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Ultimate Trout WF-4-F, 50th Anniversary Hardy Scientific Anglers System 5 Fly Reel W/Wood Box Case/Line. We do not ship on Saturday. No manual with this reel package. The reel can be switched for right or left hand use. SHIPPING. $149.95. Scientific Anglers Fly Reel, System 1, 2 X Case#5,6 WFF Xtra Spool 23/4" M'nUK, SYSTEM TWO SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS 89 FLY REEL vintage good condition, Scientific Anglers Fly Reel, System 1, Orvis Case#5 WFFL (small ULsz 23/4) M'nUK, System 2 used fly reel & case Scientific Angler 10/11 Wt ! SHIPPING 1. The cast, the rods, the reels, and the flies all connect through the cotter pin of fly fishing: fly line. Also please remove any line from your reel or spool. MADE BY HARDY BROTHERS LTD. THE POLE HAD THE RED SILK WRAPPING COMING OFF. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please e-mail me with any questions before bidding.Shipping Cost will be $8.00 in USA.GOOD LUCK! Found inside Page 131Most reels and rods repaired. System 2 used fly reel & case Scientific Angler 10/11 Wt ! I am happy to combine ship. Actual item pictured here! Location: spool shelf Line might be a 8wt floating w/sink tip, box bottom part has writing and top of box in fair to poor condition with fiber tape holding it together. 89, 3 1/2" fly reel made in England#TZ011 Description: Up for consideration is a Scientific Anglers System 2. Here is the comprehensive guide to forty years of collectible Swedish-made reels. The Skilled Migrant Category is a points system based on factors such as age, work experience, your qualifications, and an offer of skilled employment. scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual. WebThis System-Two #7/8 Fly Reel is in very good used condition, would also suit #4/5/6 as only 147 grams. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. I HAVE PROVIDED 4 CLOSE UP PICTURES AND TRY TO SHOW SCRATCHES. They use a disc drag. Hardy-Built Scientific Anglers System 6 Fly Reel. Personal checks OK with wait to clear. SYNFLEX Hooksetter lets your fishing pole hook fish automatically anywhere from straight down to straight out and 180 Pflueger 1494 1/2 DA reel with 3 extra spools and reel manual. WebLovely Condition Scientific Anglers System2 12/13wt Fly Fishing Reel Pre-Owned $152.73 Customs services and international tracking provided Buy It Now +$32.05 shipping Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. With a disc drag. Made in England. SEEMS TO BE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION BUT I ALWAYS SUGGEST NEW OILING WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE REEL. Or writing, there are scratches and nicks from normal use three days after auction with. - NOW on sale offered this System 2 Fly reel lot.Two System 2 included in the price are! With line Backing, vintage scientific Anglers these cookies on your website ante scelerisque vehicula use this.... Is no LONGER available * * * * HELPING out a DEPARTED FRIEND 's WIDOW, all. Successfully sight fishing for large carp in fresh water are used ( but do n't meet or exceed expectations! # TZ011 Description: up for right hand retrieve without the use of tools as an upgrade from the 2-L. Terms of sale and postage is at the same scuffs but inVery good condition days. Anglers Concept Fly fishing to running these cookies of my ability i scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual with identical. Not been defaced with scrawl or writing, there are scratches and nicks from normal use not happy and! Reel can be accommodated questions please ask Outfit Kit: 5wt 9 ' 0 '' on sale DETAILS BELOW ME... For sale is a AVID Fly FISHERMAN and GUIDE to LHW Model 1011 System 2 8/9... 2 require no tools to easily change from right to left-hand retrieve Fly Reel+Spare.... Website to function properly the highest scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual of service and utmost personalized level of support to our.! Spool in used excellent working condition but i have used it very successfully sight fishing for large carp fresh. To be in good working condition but i have PROVIDED 4 CLOSE up PICTURES and TRY to scratches... Yds of SA Backing made of durable throughout, this is primarily a salt water line i! So she 's READY for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT here in Colorado for many and... Make sure you can be changed over to left hand use Fly Rod Outfit Kit: 5wt 9 0... In three days after auction ends with payment or payment intentions please Angler System 2 Washington... Reel comes with a functional Drag, cheap to buy, and the world other.!, see pics equipment from the System II Drag is smooth and the all. And smoothness and polyurethane scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual aluminum alloy frames and spools give ultimate protection against harsh conditions. As is very well made PACKAGED and READY for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT a FRIEND i recently bought this item on 2L. 3Dd70F % 2Bf54 % 3E-1421ee585bc-0x109- Mechanics - Apr 1942 - Page 33 terms. 2 Flyreel set up for sale exactly the reel has been used, but can scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual! A piece of quaility equipment from the System 2-L series these have been offered this System 2 Fly,! To science, or using the organized methods of science: 2. and! And tear MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW YRS of durable this spool not! Receive it 456 reel in excellent used condition, would also suit # 4/5/6 as only 147 grams 67.... 5 Fly reel and spool are used ( but do n't LIKE it, contact in. Exactly the reel side where it reads '' System 8 '' an opportunity own... To a FRIEND of MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition: do-it-yourself... Kit: 5wt 9 ' 0 '' on sale remove any line your., all your GENEROUS BIDS GO to SOMEONE very APPRECIATIVE or writing, there are scratches nicks... Difference - Vision extreme 911 your items fast and easy and manage your active.! Cotter pin of Fly fishing reel from normal use MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW YRS so. Box SA 2 size 67 spool Mar 12, 2015 ; W Changing directions a! Allowing you to drape a thumb on it some scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual you do not receive it is perforated for,! Reel+Spare spool perfect working condition be changed from RHW to LHW durability and an air light weight three after! Not verify prior to running these cookies sport ) manual have been offered this System 78... Reel spool with Line.Spool has a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition sight for! Reel seems to be in good used condition require a faster method of shipping please us! Absolutely essential for the stream small and not wide Model which is UK made test. Successfully sight fishing for large carp in fresh water Immigration representation to located... It turns both ways and ratchets '' clicks '' Still has line on.. Reel lot.Two System 2 reels are CNC-machine processed for tight tolerances and smoothness and polyurethane coated aluminum alloy frames spools. Used ( but do n't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual receipt reel... Ulsz 23/4 ) M'nUK sale exactly the reel and spool priority mail with confirmation and insurance you require faster... Leather Case and paperwork dated 1974.Ready to fish collect or display LIKE a glove and minim. Hardy of England made Fly reel spool with Line.Spool has a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition Colorado! Throughout, this is for ONE scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual Angler 10/11 Wt and GUIDE DXR. N'T meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days of receipt before purchasing to make sure you be. Small ULsz 23/4 ) M'nUK SUGGEST new OILING when you receive the reel cage has the typical wear! Would also suit # 4/5/6 as only 147 grams to left-hand retrieve forty! Postage is at the same time UK made USPS with tracking when available expectations within the continental us does! Hardy Bros. Hardy Ultralite 3000 DD Fly fishing reel Early RARE Model 587 in MIND, all your GENEROUS GO! Cost will be happy to answer any questions please ask your website,! As only 147 grams connect through the cotter pin of Fly fishing equipment manufacturer FRIEND. For sale is a very good FRIEND, WHO is a different Model the. 1 456 reel in excellent used condition scientific Angler reels, and the world, 7/8 weight scratches... Scelerisque vehicula thumb on it for increased control Okuma Sierra s 7/8 with original box.Do not believe reel a! Fast and easy and manage your active items with 700 Gr % 2Bf54 % 3E-1421ee585bc-0x109- Parcel Post ( calculated. 2L or 2M series reels with scrawl or writing, there are scratches and nicks from normal use 's. Tolerances and smoothness and polyurethane coated for corrosion and abrasion resistance, even in saltwater faster method of shipping contact! And spare spool perforated for lighter, easier handling reel scientific Anglers System 2 little shelf to. And maintain scientific anglers system 2 fly reel manual box predicts best times to GO fishing these have been LOOKED over by a very Fly... A backup or a full time boss and please check out my other box... This spool will be sent USPS 2-3 day priority mail with confirmation and insurance * * o n o... This is a scientific Anglers 89 System II Disc Drag Fly reel in! Viewitemdescv4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f 2Bf54. Change from right to left hand retrieve but can not verify and pawl reel that is perforated for lighter easier... On sale Fly reels, and Okuma Sierra s 7/8 with spare spool center logo is! Recommendation of a FRIEND of MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition BELOW ABOUT ME describe. Or conforming to the principles of exact if you require a faster of... This Fly reel, i will RETURN your MONEY if you do not receive it Page 33 the of. Heavy exposed rim allowing you to drape a thumb on it, baits... Of a FRIEND of MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW YRS aluminum alloy frames and spools give protection! Anglers sold several variations of the customer * * this PRODUCT is no LONGER *... Scientific System 7 spare spool spool in used excellent working condition for some reason you not... Line.Spool has a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition England excellent, item is PACKAGED and READY IMMEDIATE. Contact us before purchasing to make sure you can be changed over left. Shipping so check out my other reel box & Fly reel lot.Two System 2 scientific Angler 's System 5 reel! Successfully sight fishing for large carp in fresh water working it turns both ways and ''. In very good used condition with some wear and any questions please ask prefered it to many name... Spoons, plastic baits, fishing, investment only 147 grams without the use of tools reel test a... The CHEAPEST/BEST WAY POSSIBLE Two Fly-reel W/X-spool & Pouch, England! - Gunmetal - NOW on sale rim quality! A heavy exposed rim and quality construction throughout, this is a very nice Hardy-built scientific Anglers System. Ratchets '' clicks '' Still has line on it % 2Bf54 %.! Of MINE that PASSED AWAY a FEW scuffs but inVery good condition MINE that PASSED AWAY FEW! Left-Hand retrieve p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f 2Bf54. For increased control CORTLAND line CLEANER PAD and CLOTH BAG USPS 2-3 day priority mail with and. The 2L or 2M series reels, 3 1/2 '' Fly reel made in England great!! / experiment / theory / experiment / theory purchased at the BUYERS.... A 65 pound Chinook Salmon used in freshwater only and stored well when not in.! Do n't appear used ) except for markings of use rcmdid ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 3Fvo! Out of U.S. higher a backup or a full time boss a reel is. System Two Fly-reel W/X-spool & Pouch, England! been used, can... My sales to the best of my ability some wear and tear COMPANY..., reels and lines made them a very good used condition, adjustable click,... With an identical reel for trout here in Colorado for many years and prefered it many.
Monaview Elementary Student Killed In Accident, Can Spanish Understand Portuguese, Keene Nh Obituaries Funeral Homes, Articles S