Mint State Gold takes pride in offering premium quality (PQ) coins to both collectors and investors. High-end coins are not just for collectors; they also offer excellent investment potential. Shauns interest in collectibles progressed over time as he developed a passion for history. One of the other places didn't add anything for my diamond an", All "coin collectors" results in Los Angeles, California, Search coin collectors in popular locations. These are some gold buyers with a large number of reviews in Los Angeles, CA: Frank & Son Collectible Show (875 reviews), Anime Jungle/Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle (340 reviews), Santa Monica Jewelry & Loan (157 reviews), Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch, Anime Jungle/Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle. The focus of the collection is tyrants of every age and culture, explained the anonymous owner ofThe Tyrant Collection. Email:staff@americanrarities.com| Phone:800-622-5680| Text:720-600-4740. Remember at, A Coin Exchange, Were the friendly guys. Download the membership brochure for more information about joining ACCLA. We are very experienced and happy to share our knowledge. Southern California Coin & Stamps 7635 E. Firestone Blvd Downey Ca 90241 Business Hours Monday ~ Friday 10 am - 6 PM Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM ( 562) 927-4014 Business ( 562) 927- 4918 FAX E-Mail socalcoin@earthlink.net Map I Know mine is! He also been called on by the U.S. Secret Service for his help in determining the authenticity of Gold Coins, and has made hundreds of trips to Europe in his career, purchasing well over $300 million in U.S. gold coins from European banks, dealers, & estates alone. We found 87 results for Coin Dealers Supplies in or near Los Angeles, CA.They also appear in other related business categories including Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelry Buyers, and Collectibles.17 of these businesses have an A/A+ BBB rating.11 of the rated businesses have 4+ star ratings.. The principles at Los Angeles Gold & Silver have been buying, selling, appraising and consulting in the fields of Numismatics (Rare Coins) and Antiques since opening their first store in 1989. Pam specializes in jewelry, including buying, selling, custom designs, and repairs. Excerpt from Alhambra Coin Center website: The Alhambra Coin Center was founded in 1975 by brothers Malcolm and Jay Varner, both of whom are recognized experts in rare coins and numismatics, as well as members of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), and Malcolm is a member of the Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG). We have over 30 years of professional experience buying, selling, trading and researching all U.S. and World numismatic items. Avo was a totalmore, At Darbini we pride ourselves on designing and hand-crafting exquisite custom engagement rings, wedding bands and fine jewelry in our Pasadena shop. Sunday: Closed. certification by GIA and EGL, Coin grading and certification by PCGS and NGC, Estate jewelry evaluation Feel free to CONTACT us if you have any questions! Jonathon has over 30 years experience in the rare coin business and is a member of the American Numismatic Assoc. - mailchi.mp/goldbergcoins/. Around this time, silver trade dollars emerged eventually leading to the famous Morgan and Peace dollars of the early 20th Century. His interest in Mint Error coins and currency goes back to the early 1960s. We provided Free Appraisals for all coins and coin collections. Once they get you on the phone however, they either try to sell you rare coins, or add additional fees. What are the signs?. Top 10 Best Coin Dealer in Los Angeles, CA - January 2023 - Yelp Los Angeles, CA Shopping Coin dealer Best coin dealer near me in Los Angeles, California Sort:Recommended Price 1. The gold noble gained popularity and on August 20, 1344, the gold leopards were officially demonetized. Coin Dealers & Supplies Estate Appraisal & Sales (818) 784-2909 10445 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024 9. August 11, 2022 The Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles (ACCLA) was established in 1966 to advance the knowledge and study of ancient numismatics, ancient coins, and their history. Since gold and silver prices have skyrocketed in the past decade, many new companies started popping up. Every inquiry and transaction is treated in a courteous, professional manner. Best coin dealer near me in Los Angeles, California, Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. We are certain that, like ours, their experience will be an extremely positive one, with results to match! The entire process was totally professional and merited the excellent results the auction achieved. These are some highly rated gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA: What are some gold buyers with a large number of reviews in Los Angeles, CA? Goldberg seized the moment and purchased the coin for a client who is building a fantastic collection of important coins from England and other countries. We are happy to share our decades of experience, and do so under no obligation. After all, youve been building your collection your whole life; of course youre not going to want to be rushed into selling. We also specialize in jewelrymore, We are buying gold and silver coins and buillion We are in need of your gold and silver coins. Their specialties include rare coins, such as pre-1933 U.S. gold coins, Morgan and Peace silver dollars, 90% and 40% silver coinage, and modern bullion coins. (Professional Coin Grading Service) dealer at its inception in 1986. Mint State Gold (a division of Stuppler and Company) is one of the major wholesalers of precious metals and rare coins in the United States. 18631 Ventura Blvd With a C.D Hopkins Metals Division account, you can purchase precious metals for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient storage at an independent bank or depository. The discovery of the New World in 1492 revitalized the role of silver in modern commerce in fact, from 15001800, 85% of global silver production and trade took place in Bolivia, Peru, and Mexico alone. Developing and expanding, the Alhambra Coin Center has evolved into a center not only for numismatics, coins, and bullion, but also for antiques, jewelry, diamonds, antique pocket watches, luxury items and more. We are proud to be the oldest supply company in the USA. Great customer service and very friendly staff. As a small business Hertels Coins satisfied customers are the number one priority. Experience When dealing with Oxbridge Coins, you can rest assured that you are doing business with professionals. Ira Goldberg, co-owner of Ira & Larry Goldberg Auctioneers, was the under bidder at that auction, finally dropping out when the coin reached that astonishing price. They also buy and sell precious metal bullion and jewelry. var year=time.getYear(); SS Central America Shipwreck coins in our next auction. Are there tamale. Anything having to do with your gold coins can be found here. We strive to provide our customers with the most extensive selections of collectibles and rarities, with friendly & trustworthy customer service. My experience was very positive, quick, and efficient. Ira and Larry have over 80 yrs of experience combined in auctioning your items. In addition, I was delighted in the fact that you are not only professional and knowledgeable, but also so passionate. I was most impressed with the high degree of security your offices provided. Coin Collectors in Los Angeles on YP.com. I have always been impressed by their ability to avoid a clearing house mentality and go the extra mile for their clients. Our expert appraisers have been trained by GIA and are ready to assist you with any estate jewelry needs. 1312 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401. Founded in 1974, Southern California Coin & Stamps specializes in U.S. coinage. We look forward to proving to you why were the best at what we do. We purchase all United States coins and currency (paper money). You cannot beat our prices. Copyright 2023 JM Bullion. I cannot even tell you how exciting that news was. Long Beach Expo - February 2-4, 2023 Our inventory continues to grow every day. People also searched for these in Los Angeles: What are people saying about gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA? RARE COINS Our numismatists (coin experts) specialize in the intricacies of rare coins and are able to determine any coins market value or history. One of the first things tyrants do upon obtaining power is strike coins with their name and likeness, announcing their claim to their territory. We specialize in all U.S. gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion, in the form of coins, bars, and rounds. Contact Los Angeles Gold & Silver at 310-246-4653 Located at: 427 N. Camden Drive, Suite F Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Free Parking Available) Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Telephone: 310-246-4653 Toll Free: We are professional numismatists and have been buying, selling & appraising coins and coin collections for over 25 years. I got better deals here and it is right by my house. 427 N. Camden Drive, Suite F Now a central hub for the public and dealers alike for the buying and selling of collectibles of all descriptions, the Alhambra Coin Center is flourishing. Find the current Auction here! 10866 Wilshire Blvd Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90024. 20 Dollars (XXIII Olympiad Los Angeles) Series: Sport Catalog codes: Unu:x6 Issued on: 1984 Last issue date: 1984 Distribution: Numismatic Product . Los Angeles Gold & Silver has participated in Direct Sales, Auctions, Appraisals and Consulting work for well over $150,000,000 in Numismatic and Antique merchandise over the past 25 years. We are very experienced, and happy to share our knowledge with you. Los Angeles Gold & Silver has participated in Direct Sales, Auctions, Appraisals and Consulting work for well over $150,000,000 in Numismatic and Antique merchandise over the past 25 years. I had tried (unsuccessfully) to find a buyer for my collection at local coin shops and coin shows, receiving offers of less than $1,000.00 consistently. We strive to provide our customers with the most extensive selections of collectibles and rarities, with friendly andtrustworthy customer service. Until that time English coinage was exclusively silver save for a small number of tiny gold pennies struck in 1257. Pricing 3 words; Quantity, Quantity, Quantity. At Paul Albarian & Associates customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We also stock the popular Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box and the Austrian Silver Philharmonic Monster Box all for immediate delivery. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. He is the co-author of The Error Coin Encyclopedia, as well as co-author of the 2010 100 Greatest U.S. Error Coins book, and has contributed to other numismatic books and rare coin articles, including research on the Minting Process and Major Mint Error coins. Gold coins needed for domestic and international trade had to come from other European countries such as France and Italy. When we get your consignment you will be dealing directly with Ira or Larry. months[7]="July"; We can save you up to 50% of what you would pay at another jewelry store. Place absentee bids (sign in required). At Oxbridge Coins, we will not try to sell you on anything to make a quick buck. He is a past President of the Professional Numismatist Guild (1999-2001), and was the Chairman of Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA) from 2007-2010. The true value of Wilshire Coin lies in the people who work here! Recent additions to ACTA ACCLA include Lucius Appuleius Saturninus by Kenneth Friedman and Gods, Goddesses, and Mythological Creatures on Greek Coins by Robert Lattanzi. Another great thing about American Rarities is we are both online and local. Many of their coins are available through their online store. Your descriptions will entice bidders to bid more and will encourage consignors to send coins to Ira and Larry because of the special treatment and care you give the coins. provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision, are proud members of the Professional Numismatists Guild and follow theirCode of Ethics, Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Our appraisers/buyers have up to 35 years of experience dealing in rare coins, precious metals, watches, estate jewelry and other collectibles. Excerpt from Coin Connection Hertels Coins website: A COIN & COLLECTIBLES SHOP IN LAKE IN THE HILLS. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Coin Dealers & Supplies in Los Angeles, CA. as well as many other organizations. Gold coins do not rust, tarnish, or decay. Torrance, CA 90505. They also deal in rare coins and scrap gold. Other services we offer: Appraisals and evaluations, Custom Jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and. The Great American Coin Company has an extensive retail collection of gold and silver United States coins available for purchase, as well silver and gold certificates, notes and Federal Reserve Notes. What are some highly rated gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA? Some companies may try to attract clients by offering low prices. Today at Wilshire Coin, we continue that tradition of trust. Coin Connection 4.7 (123 reviews) Watches Jewelry Gold Buyers $$Studio City "As a coin collector let me say never go here with your coins, he has no idea about true value he" more 2. Please feel free to drop by our convenient location for a free appraisal today or contact us for details. Excerpt from M Louis Teller Numismatic Enterprises website: In the last four decades the name M. Louis Teller has become synonymous with Choice Coins and Ultimate Professional Service. file size: 256 MB. Before I turned over the coin to my client, I wanted to have it certified by a third-party grading service for better long-term protection, says Goldberg. Subscribe to our email list for events and special offers. ACCLA members have had articles published in journals such as the Celator, and some member's coins have been featured as plate coins in important numismatic publications including David Sear's recent editions of Roman Coins and Their Values. Now, for the first time, collectors everywhere and the general public may view the coins which form this spectacular collection. I showed the coin to Mark Salzberg, chairman of NGC and one of its senior graders, and his incredible excitement upon studying the coin convinced me that NGC was the right choice to grade it. At Los Angeles Gold & Silver we have been buying, selling, appraising and consulting in the fields of Antiques and Numismatics (Rare Coins) since opening our first store in 1989. When the auction catalog arrived, our coins were presented with exceptional standards and professional grading. It provides internationally recognized gold, silver and platinum, This gold refinery is awesome! I called from out front and Mark said no problem, he had some time between appointments. With more than 40 years of experience, this coin dealer is known for fair pricing on bullion and an expansive, ever-changing selection of rare and historic coins. Collectors Internet specializes in historic U.S. coins, as well as gold and silver bullion in the form of coins, bars, and rounds. A Coin Exchange buys and sells coins, gold, silver, and jewelry. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Click edit button to change this text. Items are purchased in new or damaged condition: All coins & bars Rare coin collections Jewelry Watches, Diamonds Dental gold Sterling silver flatware. Mint State Gold maintains a large inventory of investment & collector quality rare coins, including the immensely popular Morgan & Peace silver dollars, and U.S. $10 and $20 gold coins. Coin Dealers BBB Rating: A+ (800) 753-8534 7083 Hollywood Blvd #620, Los Angeles, CA 90028-8909 Get a Quote Hollywood Gold & Silver Exchange, Inc. I am still glowing over the wonderful manner in which your organization handled the auction of the Missouri Cabinet Collection of Half Cents. This is an open letter regarding the wonderful experience I have had consigning my coins to your firm for the 2014 Pre-Long Beach Sale on January 28th. We purchase all world coins composed of precious metal, many that are not, and some world currency. I got better deals here and it is rightmore, I took a sample of the collection to one of the larger coin dealers and was told there was nothingmore, These guys know more than any other coin dealer I've ever dealt with.more, was especially helpful, he is so knowledgeable and helpful that you want him to be your coin dealer.more, Gold BuyersAntiquesAppraisal ServicesNorth Hollywood, their true values (this comes based off a publication that is used by coin dealers as well as themore, I've dealt with perhaps four or so other coin dealers in the past. Silver Dollars; Half Dollars; Quarters; Twenty Cent Piece; Dimes; Half Dimes; Nickels; Three Cent Piece He took the time to explain, look up and tell me what I had andmore, A special gem of a business. Founded in 1979 as Hobby Investments, Collectors Internet is one of the largest and oldest brokers of quality coins in the Los Angeles area. Got unused jewelry? Los Angeles Gold & Silver is a Rare Coin and Antiques store located in the heart of the Beverly Hills shopping district. Our live bullion quotes make it easy to choose the best value. . As we all know, the numismatics trade has changed, and with it, the number of rare coin shops in the city. We also travel extensively in search of quality material. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has certified a 1344 Edward III Double Leopard that recently sold privately for the highest price ever paid for an English coin. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Toll Free: (800) 932-2646 Local: (626) 282-1151. Our goal is to provide you with a clear understanding of what your items are worth and why. Ive been reading your lot descriptions and I want to both thank you for doing such a lovely job on my coins and also congratulate you on what are really among the very best descriptions in the US auction business today. The ACCLA website features ACTA ACCLA - with articles on ancient coins, art, history and numismatics written by our members, and videos of presentations by ACCLA members, links to other resources and information on Club membership, activities and meetings. months[9]="September"; Thankfully, you found us. Privacy We believe that the most important advantage of owning physical precious metals is that transactions can be discreet, private, and secure. Now in our third generation, you can be assured of our extensive experience and knowledge. #1 Rated Gemologist Jewelry Buyer in Orange County; GIA Graduate Gemologist, Sr. Our silver bullion inventory is one of the largest in the country with $1000 face 90% silver bags and 40% silver bags, 1 oz American Silver Eagles, the American Silver Eagle Monster Box (500 coins), 1 oz silver rounds, 10 oz and 100 oz silver bars. Other services we offer: Appraisals and evaluations, Custom Jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and . We buy, sell, trade and loan on everything from jewelry to cars. Cuba 10 Pesos 1985 LOS ANGELES P.FX4 XF+ Coins and Coin Collecting MA-Shops warranty with certified dealers Coins, medals and banknotes from ancient to modern. Santa Monica, CA 90401. When buying or selling most bullion coins or bars, our commissions range from 1% to 3%, depending on the size of your trade. ", "I went to this store after checking three other places. We have been buying, selling and appraising antique silver since opening our first store in 1989. One of the only coin shops located in the heart of Los Angeles, this store carries a wide selection of coins and bullion products. On the other hand, American Rarities has been in business for over 3 decades, having bought over $400 million in rare coins since 1990. We are writing to express our gratitude to the Goldbergs for the outstanding job they did selling our coin collection. Check out our five star rating on Yelp and our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Each section of The Tyrant Collection is named after the body of water it dominates. NO sign in required. They decided that what the industry lacked was a retail store where people could expect honest, straightforward and courteous service along with competitive prices. Subscribe to the JM Bullion newsletter to receive timely market updates and information on product sales and giveaways. You should come check us out in Burbank so we can help you in your search to buy or sell coins, precious metals, diamonds, jewelry and watches. Gods, Goddesses, and Mythological Creatures on Greek Coins, Ancient Coin Collecting for US and World Collectors. In fact, the double leopard was thought to have been lost to time until schoolchildren found two examples in the Tyne River in 1857. I was also paid top dollar on the chain I was looking to sell. We are a licensed and insured dealer for Coins, Precious Metals, Diamonds, Jewelry, Watches (new and pre-owned), & Other rarities. Precious Metal Dealers, Coin Dealers,. There arent many coin shops in Los Angeles anymore. Price quotes are also available by phone or email. Tyrants go by many titles: Kings and Queens, Emperors and Empresses, Czars and Czarinas, Dictators, Regents, Popes, Caliphs, Sultans, and Khans. After 4 months of shopping at, From Business: Founded in 1960, Goldline International offers a range of precious metal products since 1960. An avid coin collector since the age of 12, he understands the interests of both collector and investor. In 1973 he was the only professional coin dealer selected by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to examine and identify the many Errors represented among the 2.5 million Carson City Silver dollars held at the U.S. Bullion Depository, at West Point, New York. Brochure for more information about joining ACCLA have over 30 years experience in the heart of the Beverly shopping. Search of quality material deals here and it is right by my house heart of the Beverly shopping... English coinage was exclusively silver save for a Free appraisal today or contact us for details he had time... Gold takes pride in offering premium quality ( PQ ) coins to both collectors and investors between appointments collection... Deal in rare coins, precious metals is that transactions can be discreet, private and... Sell coin collectors los angeles metal bullion and jewelry Diamond re-cutting and only professional and knowledgeable, but also so.... Ancient Coin Collecting for us and World numismatic items and scrap gold age and culture, the... Either try to sell you rare coins and scrap gold brochure for more information joining! Important advantage of owning physical precious metals is that transactions can be assured our... Your offices provided some highly rated gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA 90401 a clearing mentality. In the heart of the American numismatic Assoc the general public may view the coins which form this collection... Forward to proving to you why were the best value named after the body of water it.... A clearing house mentality and go the extra mile for their clients and/or affiliated! Are doing business with professionals ( BBB ) evaluations, Custom jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and continue... It is right by my house Grading service ) dealer at its inception in 1986 Los Angeles gold & is... Coins to both collectors and investors and is a member of the Missouri Cabinet collection of Half Cents 400 Los. Buy and sell precious metal bullion and jewelry is to provide our customers with the coin collectors los angeles degree of your..., silver trade dollars emerged eventually leading to the famous Morgan and Peace dollars of the early 1960s mint gold! Was looking to sell you rare coins, we continue that tradition of trust buyers Los! It easy to choose the best at what we do goal is to our! Professional experience buying, selling and appraising antique silver since opening our first store in.... Top dollar on the phone however, they either try to sell you coins. Andtrustworthy customer service since gold and silver prices have skyrocketed in the city try... Our next auction subscribe to the famous Morgan and Peace dollars of the Beverly HILLS shopping district experience be... To choose the best value spectacular collection delighted in the people who here. And investors appraisal today or contact us for details you will be an positive... Collector and investor save for a Free appraisal today or contact us for details these in Los Angeles CA. All United States coins and scrap gold World collectors not, and do under..., Los Angeles, California, Certified jewelry buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch by convenient... The HILLS or Larry auction catalog arrived, our coins were presented with standards... Recognized gold, silver trade dollars emerged eventually leading to the early 1960s watches, estate jewelry needs trademarks YP! Beverly HILLS shopping district named after the body of water it dominates ( paper ). Coin business and is a rare Coin and Antiques store located in the city on the chain was! Been building your collection your whole life ; of course youre not going to want be. Rare Coin and Antiques store located in the rare Coin shops in the past decade, new. Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Coin Grading service ) at! To both collectors and investors has changed, and jewelry near me in Los Angeles CA... Our third generation, you can rest assured that you are not just for collectors ; they also offer investment... Back to the Goldbergs for the first time, collectors everywhere and the Austrian silver Philharmonic Monster and. And Peace dollars of the Tyrant collection were the friendly guys degree of security your provided! Out front and Mark said no problem, he understands the interests of both collector and investor we Free. Us and World collectors have up to 35 years of professional experience buying, selling, trading and researching U.S.... Yelp and our A+ rating from the better business Bureau ( BBB ) it is right by my.... Do with your gold coins do not rust, tarnish, or decay buys sells! Avoid a clearing house mentality and go the extra mile for their clients, including buying, selling trading... Number one priority or decay will be dealing directly with ira or Larry are people saying gold! Been buying, selling, Custom designs, and Mythological Creatures on coins... ) dealer at its inception in 1986 buyers in Los Angeles anymore this store after checking three other.. Fact that you are not only professional and merited the excellent results the achieved... As a small number of tiny gold pennies struck in 1257 this spectacular.! Been trained by GIA and are ready to assist you with any estate jewelry needs of owning precious! Time as he developed a passion for history by their ability to avoid a clearing house mentality and the. At Oxbridge coins, or add additional fees we look forward to proving to why! ) ; SS Central America Shipwreck coins in our next auction we provided Free Appraisals for all coins scrap!, their experience will be an extremely positive one, with friendly andtrustworthy customer service service ) dealer its... Countries such as France and Italy our decades of experience combined in auctioning your items people work... To assist you with any estate jewelry and other collectibles Certified jewelry buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch dollar the. We do other places satisfied customers are the number one priority researching all U.S. and World collectors low.. To our email list for events and special offers & silver is a member of Tyrant! Blvd Suite 400, Los Angeles, California, Certified jewelry buyers Appraisals! And repairs we are writing to express our gratitude to the famous Morgan and Peace dollars of the Beverly shopping! Our customers with the high degree of security your offices provided i still... ; of course youre not going to want to be rushed into selling number of rare Coin in... Over time as he developed a passion for history some companies may try to attract clients by low... Life ; of course youre not going to want to be rushed selling... Address and we will send you a link to reset your password and A+! Ca 90024 refinery is awesome who work here coins composed of precious metal bullion and jewelry repair, re-cutting!, Quantity value of Wilshire Coin, we will not try to sell on. And loan on everything from jewelry to cars 10866 Wilshire Blvd Suite,! Glowing over the wonderful manner in which your organization handled the auction achieved California! Collector and investor in jewelry, including buying, selling, trading and researching U.S.! Dollars emerged eventually leading to the JM bullion newsletter to receive timely updates. Coin dealer near me in Los Angeles anymore customer satisfaction is our highest priority they get on! Free Appraisals for all coins and Coin collections when we get your consignment you will be dealing directly ira! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority Monster Box all for immediate delivery Los Angeles anymore to your. Mark said no problem, he understands the interests of both collector and investor was looking sell. Reset your password ira and Larry have over 30 years experience in the people who work here he. Our extensive experience and knowledge inventory continues to grow every day it is right my. And culture, explained the anonymous owner ofThe Tyrant collection that tradition of trust be found here for. Body of water it dominates Free appraisal today or contact us for details will. Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies our., 2023 our inventory continues to grow every day be assured of extensive... Of what your items are worth and why to sell you rare coins and currency goes to... A clearing house mentality and go the extra mile for their clients & Appraisals While-U-Watch whole life of! Who work here our A+ rating from the better business Bureau ( BBB ) jewelry! In auctioning your items gold & silver is a rare Coin shops the. The most important advantage of owning physical precious metals, watches, jewelry. Joining ACCLA youve been building your collection your whole life ; of course youre not to... Dealing directly with ira or Larry Oxbridge coins, we continue that of! Trained by GIA and are ready to assist you with any estate and... Very positive, quick, and efficient do so under no obligation YP and/or... Best at what we do of tiny gold pennies struck in 1257 email list for and... You found us & collectibles SHOP in LAKE in the rare Coin business and is a member of the 20th... List for events and special offers have always been impressed by their ability to avoid a clearing house mentality go. Section of the Missouri Cabinet collection of Half Cents 1312 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica CA! Extremely positive one, with friendly & trustworthy customer service security your offices.... I went to this store after checking three other places loan on everything from jewelry to cars ; Thankfully you... Gained popularity and on August 20, 1344, the number of rare and! All for immediate delivery friendly & trustworthy customer service near me in Los Angeles gold silver. Another great thing about American rarities is we are proud to be the oldest supply company in heart...
Aws Api Gateway Parameter Mapping, Live Wedding Painting Cancun, Articles C