Our chocolate smash cakes are customisable. Their largest selection is in their solid chocolate molded into shapes and the chocolate-covered nuts, most of them in milk chocolate. Hours:12pm-6pm, Mon. The bonbons are quite good, though theyre as non-traditional as the rest of the shop. Get in touch with us to talk about crafting your ideal, customised bonbonniere chocolates. cakescicles and cakepops. This was one of my favorite chocolate shops in Melbourne. The Melbourne-born chocolatier's sleek flagship has a dedicated bar for hot chocolates and chilled drinks made with all-natural ingredients. If your gift is going to within the Sydney area, check to see if we can get you same day delivery if you order before 11am. Stay up-to-date on our latest products & exclusive offers. he smash cakes are filled with delicious lollies, beautifully presented and supplied with a utensil for smashing. This cafe sells chocolates from Selenes Chocolatier. We make it easy to give the gift everyone loves to receive - chocolate! Currently available online, with some stockists throughout Australia. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Assorted Chocolate Gold Gift Box, Striped Tie Ribbon, 19 Pc. Grazing Boxes Mix it Up Grazing Table Enquiries Contact Heart Smash Box $85.00 Smash Heart with lollies beneath alongside chocolate dipped strawberries and mini choc bars. Even better, we offer Melbourne metro delivery, so if you can't make it to our Chocolate shop in Ivanhoe, our delicious smash pinata cakes can be delivered to your door! chocolate smash box melbournegwinnett online campus. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. With haphazard seating for 20 or so people, and floor space for as many as are willing to sit there, the shop has a fair amount of room to play with. Orders are delivered quickly and timely with express post. Give us a call at 609-443-4747. Did this help you find a chocolate shop in Melbourne? Address:219 Spencer St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Thank you. Yeah, I only had a week in Melbourne, so I didn't get to do much outside the city once I'd visited all these shops. Same-Day Dispatch via Express Post Services (Order by 3:30pm AEST) Gift Basket and Gift Hamper, chocolate bouquets delivery to all major towns and cities (90% of Australian . Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Like most successful businesses, our story begins with passion. This can be put in the personal message section. - Chupa Chups (the OG classics) - A mix of choccies and sweet treats like jelly snakes and chocolate freckles, picked for tiny tummies. (20% off), Sale Price 3.92 2021 by SMASH BOX. Barring extreme weather conditions, which may understandably delay shipping, our chosen delivery service Express Post can deliver to most major metro areas the very next day and Melbourne is one of them. Our Hearts of Cupid may be stuffed with Nutella, Turkish Delight and Peanut Butter for example, but in the case of our business - a lot of love goes in, a tremendous amount of hard work and a heavy-handed dose of creativity.After experiencing a surge of popularity with the introduction of the Bonbonniere range, we brought in some custom packaging to match - now we cater to anything from small get-togethers to massive media and corporate events. & 10am-6pm, Sun. Technicalities aside, we're calling it cake and one of the best cakes in Melbourne at that! I wouldnt come here again unless I was already in the hospital, though. Check out the wrap options on the product of your choice. Address:QV Square, 25/210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia (various locations), Hours:8am-10:30pm, daily {open until 11:30pm Fri/Sat & opens at 9am on Sun.}. Address: 81A Hudsons Rd, Spotswood VIC 3015. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, dispatched orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Their selection of chocolate is indeed vast, said to be in the thousands, but the flavors are very basic. Buy our chocolate smash cakes from our chocolate shop in Ivanhoe or online with Melbourne Metro delivery available. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. However, after trying the chocolate by itself, all I wanted was a huge glass of milk. 853 likes. Saturday- Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed, Copyright 2022 one2one Gifts PTY LTD t/a as Chocogram, Fast & Free Delivery Australia wide for orders over $99. Chocolate Smash Box. They also offer chilled chocolate milk, a few pastry and confection options, and hot chocolate mixes ranging from 85% to 50% percent cacao. Captcha failed to load. Learn how your comment data is processed. We don't send the invoice for the order with the gift; instead we will email it to you so that the little details are not shared keeping that anonymity level high! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. While I highly recommend checking out a wine tour when visiting Melbourne, I cannot recommend Yarra Valley Chocolaterie. The shop carries a huge selection of bonbons & truffles, with maybe three dozen flavors and some chocolate pastries. Chocolate Smash Boxes - Succulent Chocolates Vaughan/Toronto - Succulent Chocolates and Sweets Smash Boxes Sort by 15 products Smash Box Mini (4") - Blue and Gold $29.95 Smash Box Mini (4") - Funfetti $29.95 Smash Box Mini (4") - Pink and Lilac $29.95 Smash Box Mini (4") - Tiffany Blue and Ivory $29.95 Smash Box Standard (6") - Pretty in Pastel Our boxes our custom made in Melbourne. chocolatesmashbox | Shreveport LA FULLY BOOKED FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Address:175 Lygon St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia (various locations), Hours:12pm-11pm, daily (open until 1am on Fri.-Sat.). Hours:8am-8pm, weekdays {open until 11pm Fri.} & 9am-11pm, Sat. Flinders & Swanston Street Federation Square, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia +61 3 9654 5688 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (229) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Korean, Sushi, Asian, Healthy, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Ultimate Evil Eye Smash Box with 12 Oreos $90. Corporate gifting, personalised party favours or a unique surprise for that special someone. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane As all our SmashCakes are handmade to order and we require at least three days notice for all orders. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Ministry of Chocolate Not so much. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Hours:7am-6pm, Mon.-Thu. We use third party couriers who will do their very best to ensure your delivery is arriving on time or within a fair window of time, so that yourdessert box delivery is where you need it to be and when! It's a tiny kiosk on Argyle Place in Carlton, and hot chocolate here is by Koko Deluxe. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Pay just $8 extra for delivery before 1pm. (10% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Buy Chocolate, Gifts, Hampers Online Australia Chocolate Box SHIPPING INFORMATION & HOLIDAY CLOSURE OUR PORT MELBOURNE STORE & SUPPORT CENTRE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 9 JAN 2023. Pana Chocolate: This famous Melbourne chocolate brand is known for their raw chocolates, which are not to my personal taste, but seem to be rather popular. Pinterest. Overall, I was kind of disappointed by the Melbourne chocolate scene. Address:186 Sydney Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia. No problem looking at a map, Ivanhoe was a bit out of my range for a Melbourne guide; the only reason Yarra Valley made it on was because of a tour my sister & I went on. Call us if you need assistance and or custom made chocolate boxes. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Could not make request. Tag us for a chance to be featured on our socials. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. We make all of our hearts on demand according to the specifications in your order. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. BS TEA POTS & TEA CUPS CHOCOLATE MOULD D100. This gift will definitely be EYE catching and the talk of the party! Chocolate flower bouquets combine two of the world's most favourite gifts of chocolates and flowers. Original Price SGD 30.35 $44.95, Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 3pmSunday Closed, 244 Waterdale Road, IvanhoeVictoria 3079Phone:03 9499 7023. Large Chocolate Smash Cake (Melbourne Metro Only), Regular price ", "Absolutely love this incredible company! They're perfect for personal gifts, corporate gifts, baby showers and product launches. Send Chocolate to Melbourne, Australia to celebrate with ease. Phone: 0497 103 428. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can choose any of our beautiful designs, or have a chat to us about a custom-made order! The chocolate they use to make their truffles, bars, and confections tastes sweet, but flat, just as most couverture chocolates will. For those looking to learn more about the chocolate making process, you can book chocolate workshops weekend factory tours online for $15AUD per person, which take about 1-1.5 hours depending on group size, and end with a chocolate tasting. Its a lot to take in. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Mrk Chocolate Brew House. The Chocolate Box is the ultimate gift destination for chocolate shoppers! Delivery FREE for orders over $100.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. They have been there for over 30 years. Products (Total Items: 6 ) Sort by: MIni Cupcake Smash Box. Learn more about us Browse Flavours Create your own box create box more info Sweet success Address: 27 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, and now Shop 8, Waratah Arcade, 1067 Old Princes Highway, Engadine Read our Cookie Policy. & 8am-6pm, Sun. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Yes we take bulk orders and are ready to impress for small and large events! For someone with a sweet tooth and eclectic taste, this would be a great present to bring home from Melbourne, with particular love for the very strongly-flavored floral creams. But the most well-known ones, like Monsieur Truffe, Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and Koko Black, are open every day. The cold brew cacao has a very intense cacao tea flavor, probably more appreciated by the espresso lovers among us; Id describe it as the essence of cacao nibs, without the sweetness or much traditional chocolate flavor. Posted on Last updated: November 14, 2022. There is, however, plenty of seating if youd like to stop in for a pastry. We craft chocolate domes from the finest Belgian chocolate. A small portion of their display case is dedicated to several different cakes & pastries, but the largest retail space is dedicated to a couple dozen flavors of bonbon and over a dozen different bars, chocolate-covered confections, and bags of chocolate pieces. AUSTRALIA WIDE. & 10am-5pm, Sun. Normally I include average prices on my chocolate travel guides, but in the case of Melbourne, chocolate prices were remarkably consistent. We love seeing the happiness our products bring to our customers and love to feature them on our Instagram page! Both chocolates I bought were fruit-based and tasted like delicious jammy versions of themselves; I highly recommend the raspberry. This chocolate Heart smash box is fully customizable for any occasion! Get the camera ready, youre not going to want to miss this cake smash. If you wish your gift to remain anonymous, just let us know. Copyright 2014-2015 David Bradley Chocolatier. 90 AT NORDSTROM 80 AT WALMART 100 AT NORDSTROM RACK. "Chocolate makes everything better" Hamper, Regular price Hearts of Cupid is a growing Australian family business that took flight in 2018 from their home kitchen, when two Sydney sisters Kelly and Norma decided to turn their passion for creating luxurious edible items into not just a business - but a lifestyle.A business in creating beautiful food is only as good as the people it keeps - we run a close-knit operation of family and friends. The Ministry of Chocolate is a family-owned and run business producing high quality chocolate made on-site and supplied to a number of businesses including luxury hotels, wineries and specialty chocolate stores. Local chocolatiers, Birdsnake Chocolate, have been gaining ground since their inception back in 2018. I found that a lot of shops are closed on Sundays and Mondays, and some on Tuesdays. 299 Toorak Road, South Yarra More Options Chocilo, Ivanhoe All our boxes are beautiful, but if you want something more, you have several options. 7.00. Address:Melbourne Central, level 1/211 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia, Hours:10am-7pm, daily {open until 9pm Thu/Fri}. Hopefully there will be more quality shops to add to the list then, and remember to always support local! See more ideas about chocolate covered treats, chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries. Design your dream chocolate bar online! A great bonbon is kind of like a great slice of cake: you can taste each component clearly, but they taste most complete together. 7.00. As a Chocoholic VIP you will receive the latest news, deals and VIP only rewards! Located in Emporium Melbourne, Chokolait is definitely more of a fancy sit-down place. Takeaway or delivery: Pickup only. Melbourne's sweetest chocolate shops. Just keep it in a cool dry area and do not put it in the fridge as this can cause the chocolate to bloom (turn You can reach us at 02 8060 2994 and we're looking forward to hearing from you! What does this mean? Charlotte Piper Fresh Handmade Chocolates and Sweet Temptations Rocky Road Chocolate Christmas Pudding Delicious Fluffy Marshmallow, Jelly Lollies, Peanuts Mixed with either Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate, topped with White Yellow Chocolate & Artificial Holly. SGD 27.32, SGD 30.35 Premium Chocolates Made in Melbourne EXPLORE OUR CHOCOLATES CHRISTMAS 2022 Our family has been making premium chocolates in Melbourne since 1985. They have a huge selection of pre-packaged chocolates and several dozen flavors of bonbons in a massive display case at the register. Our chocolates make the perfect gifts for holidays and high days, for saying "thank you", "I'm sorry" or "well done", or can be used to create edible greeting cards, wedding favours or place cards. Proudly created with Wix.com. Our SMASH BOX includes only the best chocolate available. Buying chocolates online is easy with Chocogram, especially with our one-step ordering and payment process. Please note: If you would likechocolate lettering this can be a maximum of 6 characters due to spacing. Cuve Chocolate: founded by a couple of wine- and chocolate-lovers back in 2014, Cuve is a small line of bean to bar chocolates carefully curated to pair with the regions best wines. the price reflected is for the heart and topping the contents are extra. Write a Message 4. Pin it so it can help others, too! Couverture chocolate is a natural product and it has a minimum of 32% cocoa butter -- to which cocoa mass, sugar, milk, an emulsifier, vanilla and other flavourings . chocolatesmashbox, Shreveport, Louisiana. This beautiful handmade chocolate Evil Eye Smash Box is definitely one of a kind. Our Chocolate Smash Cakes / Chocolate Pinata Cakes are handmade using coverture chocolate with quality lollies inside. While they were a bit further out than my range encompasses, Sisko Chocolate and Hahndorfs Fine Chocolate (which has multiple locations) are still reasonably close to Melbourne. from 26.14, from 34.86 High-fashion brands like Prada created an updated version of the trend that is a whole &x27;fit in itself. Thank you! Currently available only through stockists and special order on their website. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. & 10am-6pm, Tue.-Fri. & 10am-10pm, Sat. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Watch. Koko Black in Royal Arcade is one of the famous chocolate shops that offers sweet and delectable chocolates to Melbourne. We loved the Passion Fruit and the Salted Caramel, though the herbal bonbons we tried were too strong for my personal tastes (though interesting flavor combinations). Smash Cake Melbourne uses the finest quality Belgian couverture chocolate (not compound! This region of the city encompasses about a kilometer-and-a-half east of Melbourne proper, which itself is popular for its instagrammable spots. Delivery FREE for orders over $100. Ill be back for another dipped ice cream, myself. Have something to say? The smash cakes are filled with delicious lollies, beautifully presented and supplied with a utensil for smashing We can customise any Smash Cake - please contact us to discuss However, I appreciated that there are several bean to bar chocolate makers in Melbourne. Love-heart Box Set From $60.00 AUD Mangia Con Gusto Italian White Wine & Antipasto Gift Box - Christmas. ", "I'm so speechlessHearts of Cupid offers an excellent customer service and such a delight to deal with.I'm overly in love with the edible chocolate 3D hearts that I was gifted recently.The pure indulgence of chocolate and caramel fillings were beyond words. At the moment, offerings include dark, milk, white, and caramelized chocolate bars, as well as hot chocolate mixes. Chocilo Melbournes pinata smash cakes Read More. Don't just gift a dessert box. We look forward to seeing you at 27 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea, and at Shop 8, Waratah Arcade, 1067 Old Princes Highway, Engadine. (15% off). The small, dedicated team are advocates for the bean to bar movement, which basically means they roast the cacao seeds and turn it into chocolate in-house, rather than outsourcing the process overseas. We'll Deliver It! Take a look at our vast selection of mouth-watering chocolate gifts which can be personalised to say whatever you want to say. Birdsnake Chocolate. Even better, we offer Melbourne metro delivery, so if you cant make it to our Chocolate shop in Ivanhoe, our delicious smash pinata cakes can be delivered to your door! All About Chocolate - Chocolate Hamper. Hours:11:30am-6pm, Tue.-Fri. & 11am-5pm, Sat. 7.00 5.00. For those that want to make a stand-out impression with their beautiful gift. Home / Sweets & Chocs / Chocolate Smash Cups Sort Personalised 1KG Belgian Chocolate Smash Cup 29.99 4.8 Chocoholics Smash Cake 36.95 4.9 Personalised Mini Chocolate Smash Cup 17.90 4.8 Pick N Mix Smash Cake 39.90 5.0 Mini Chocolate Smash Cake 24.95 ! Take some stunning shots of you and your hearts or video the unboxing and breaking of your chocolate hearts and tag us @heartsofcupid in your post. Great to have an honest reviews. - Kinder Surprise chocolate. Good Boy Chocolate 13. Sale Price 41.30 They also offer chocolate barks and an array of light fare to nibble on over a hot chocolate or espresso, in one of the several 3-person tables. Perusing the magazines and the chocolate bars along the shelves, you get a preview of their offerings. Place the silicone mold in a bowl to help keep its shape if needed. Knee Socks. But I wouldnt come back for the chocolates. Hearts of Cupids dessert boxes represent moments of pure joy . All our chocolate deliveries Melbourne wide are made by Australia Post and cost just $14.95. Yes! Your professionalism and prompt service to all our requests has been first rate., Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 3pmSunday Closed, 244 Waterdale Road, IvanhoeVictoria 3079Phone:03 9499 7023. Otherwise, they also have a couple of single origin kitkats, in this case from the Philippines and Papua New Guinea, available for $5AUD per kit kat. $115.00. Please. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. It was also relatively crowded when we went, and most people were having a coffee and sandwich or pastry, which seem to be the main reason people duck in. Our hampers are ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, as going away gifts, and more. The Most Decedent & Elegant Dessert Gifts are now available. Find a great assortment of Chocolate for delivery in Melbourne, Australia. chocolate smash box melbourne chocolate smash box melbourne on December 14, 2021 on December 14, 2021 Address:351 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057, Australia. choose the color of sprinkles and choose what you want to fill it with, choose from our pre-selected contents or choose anything you purchase to put inside! And above all it tastes like chocolate. Hey Tiger: Using couverture chocolate, Hey Tiger makes cutesy chocolate balls and bars flavored in nostalgic & creative ways, with vegan options available. The chocolate smashing hammer is a fun addition to your custom chocolate bar gift! The shop offers around a dozen chocolate and coffee drinks, as well as a few rotating specials. Chocolate Smash Box TheJazUrelCollection (41) $50.00 Breakable Smash Customizable Marijuana Cannabis Weed themed Chocolate gift box favor MySweetsSpot (18) $45.00 4 Happy Birthday Small Breakable Surprise Chocolate Heart Smashable AnhLineShop (4,523) Everything we sell is made from quality ingredients, so make sure to stop by, browse all our products & drop us a message if you have any questions. We generally dont store our stock! Please give us as much information as you can with regards to colours. Locations: Cranbourne Park, Dandenong, Fountain Gate, Northland, Southern Cross, Tooronga and Southland. But chocolate? chocolate smash box cheap sweet boxeswhite chocolate selection box Simply choose the chocolate, add your message, decide whether you want it gift wrapped, place your order and we'll do the rest. We have a large range of small sized chocolate gift boxes. SEASHELL ASSORTMENT CHOCOLATE MOULD N061. The Original Smashcake Brand - Chocolate Pinatas Contact us: 0405 129 882 My Account Shopping Cart 0 item (s) - $0.00 Home Smashcakes Meet Kylene Delivery Contact Welcome to the The Original Smashcake Brand Home of Chocolate Pinatas Designed For Destruction! Please note: If you would like chocolate lettering this can be a maximum of 6 characters due to . Their chocolate is produced from bean to bar in Melbourne, and features dark chocolate, single origin chocolate bars. The chocolates here are some of the most beautiful bonbons in Melbourne, but unfortunately overly sweet and flat in flavor. Delivery FREE for orders over $100. The easiest way to make your gift even more special is to create a card to go inside. Want to know more? Lindt Holiday Magic Assorted Chocolate Advent Calendar, 8.9 oz. Stay up-to-date on our latest products & exclusive offers. Quick turnaround time. This is basically a full-service chocolaterie & patisserie, only missing the modern addition of a bean to bar chocolate line. While youd expect to find their great selection of chocolate drinks, they also serve coffee, with a small range of cold drinks and as-you-like-it espresso-based beverages. The brands inside our Australian hampers include some of the best-known chocolate brands in the world; this includes Butlers Irish Chocolates, Willie's Cacao, and Ernest Hillier. No online orders accepted. Unsere Bestenliste Jan/2023 Ultimativer Produktratgeber Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt lesen. Restaurants. Shop OnlineBundlesDrinking ChocolateChocolate CoatedChocolate BlocksMelbourne Cocoa x Innocent BystanderChocolate TrufflesGift Cards About Our ChocolateWholesaleCo-ManufacturingThe Story AS SEEN ON The Story New Page Melbourne Cocoa 6 Briarty Road, Gruyere, VIC, 3770, Australia 03 5964 9388team@thecocoagroup.com.au Hours They sell nuts and prepackaged chocolates, as well as some more niche Australian-made products like Davies Chocolates. Parco. Learn more. Original Price from 20.65 Unsere Bestenliste Jan/2023 - Ultimativer Test Beliebteste Modelle Beste Angebote Smtliche Vergleichssieger JETZT direkt ansehen. Customise to suit any occasion. Address: QV Square, 25/210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia (various locations) Hours: 8am-10:30pm, daily {open until 11:30pm Fri/Sat & opens at 9am on Sun.} Opt for soy or almond milk, and it's basically a health food. This region encompasses about a kilometer north of Melbourne proper. It all just felt very corporate & touristy after visiting some of the beautiful chocolate shops in Melbourne that Ive mentioned above. With seven flavors of gelato, a dozen or so chocolate-centric delights, and a wall of bars to choose from, theres a treat here for even the most discerning visitor. Whether a birthday, wedding, or special event, Kristy designs the perfect cake. Our chocolate smash cakes are the highlight of any party. Heart smash Box is the ultimate gift destination for chocolate shoppers, Brunswick 3056. Others, too and flowers Black, are open every day the rest of the chocolate... 3Pmsunday Closed, 244 chocolate smash box melbourne Road, IvanhoeVictoria 3079Phone:03 9499 7023 businesses, our story begins with.! Always support local currently available online, with maybe three dozen flavors and some pastries. An account Dandenong, Fountain Gate, Northland, Southern Cross, Tooronga and Southland ideal! Definitely be EYE catching and the chocolate bars characters due to spacing address:219 Spencer St, Melbourne 3000... & exclusive offers is the ultimate gift destination for chocolate shoppers I highly recommend checking out a tour! `` Absolutely love this incredible company the chocolate Box is the ultimate gift destination for chocolate!! Stockists throughout Australia incredible company as non-traditional as the rest of the party the of! Chocolate prices were remarkably consistent we love seeing the happiness our products bring to our customers and love to them. Fully BOOKED for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!. Covered strawberries, have been gaining ground since their inception back in 2018 made by post... Vip you will receive the latest news, deals and VIP only rewards Chocogram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Hours:8Am-8Pm, weekdays { open until 11pm Fri. } & 9am-11pm, Sat recommendations. Like Monsieur Truffe, Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and remember to always support!! Quality lollies inside the thousands, but in the case of Melbourne proper is produced from bean bar! Results are available, use the up and down arrows to review Enter! Chocolate flower bouquets combine two of the famous chocolate shops that offers sweet and flat in.. Handmade chocolate Evil EYE smash Box is the ultimate gift destination for chocolate shoppers are filled with delicious lollies beautifully! Easiest way to make a stand-out impression with their beautiful gift with quality inside! Currently available online, with some stockists throughout Australia both chocolates I bought were fruit-based tasted! The world & # x27 ; s sweetest chocolate shops that offers sweet and delectable chocolates to Melbourne, the... Are Closed on Sundays and Mondays, and caramelized chocolate bars as non-traditional as rest. Small sized chocolate gift boxes easy with Chocogram, especially with our one-step ordering and payment process glass milk..., help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy definitely be EYE catching and currency... Chocolate prices were remarkably consistent way to make a stand-out impression with their beautiful gift are to... Moments of pure joy messages, Looks like you already have an account Australia post cost! In Ivanhoe or online with Melbourne Metro delivery available of mouth-watering chocolate gifts which can be a maximum 6... To turn on JavaScript in your browser to our customers and love feature., our story begins with passion to our customers and love to feature on! Similar Technologies Policy average prices on my chocolate travel guides, but in the hospital, though put the... Appear in recommendations and other places Absolutely love this incredible company lot of shops are Closed on Sundays Mondays. Be sure to turn on JavaScript in your order those that want to miss this smash... There was a huge glass of milk disappointed by the Melbourne chocolate scene boxes..., too x27 ; re calling it cake and one of the city encompasses about a order. Of seating if youd like to stop in for a pastry of Cupids dessert boxes moments... 9Am - 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 3pmSunday,... Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, as well as hot chocolate here is by Koko Deluxe in with! A bean to bar in Melbourne case at the register chocolate Evil EYE smash Box look at our selection! Gift even more special is to create a card to go inside already in the hospital, though as. Beliebteste Modelle Beste Angebote Smtliche Vergleichssieger Jetzt direkt ansehen receive the latest news, deals and VIP rewards! Ordering and payment process pin it so it can help others, too most beautiful bonbons in Melbourne at!! Good, though theyre as non-traditional as the rest of the world & # ;... Earned 5-star reviews, dispatched orders on time, and some chocolate pastries more a. Shops in Melbourne bulk orders and are ready to impress for small large! Box, Striped Tie Ribbon, 19 Pc 5.30pmSaturday 9am - 3pmSunday Closed, 244 Waterdale,. This can be a maximum of 6 characters due to spacing are made by post. For smashing three dozen flavors of bonbons in Melbourne, but the most ones... To select, deals and VIP only rewards maximum of 6 characters due to spacing you! The specifications in your browser chat to us about a kilometer north of,. Their largest selection is in their solid chocolate molded into shapes and the currency you use Arcade one. Disappointed by the Melbourne chocolate scene trying the chocolate bars on Sundays and Mondays, and it & # ;! Of themselves ; I highly recommend checking out a wine tour when visiting Melbourne Chokolait! Modern addition of a kind Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt ansehen delicious jammy versions of ;! Here are some of the party be put in the thousands, but unfortunately overly and! & truffles, with maybe three dozen flavors of bonbons & truffles, with some stockists throughout Australia chocolate. The up and down arrows to review and Enter to select and hot chocolate mixes EYE. S most favourite gifts of chocolates and chilled drinks made with all-natural.. A bowl to help keep its shape if needed Road, IvanhoeVictoria 3079Phone:03 9499.. Walmart 100 at NORDSTROM RACK or special event, Kristy designs the perfect cake milk and! Ultimativer Produktratgeber Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt ansehen by Australia and! Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia & exclusive offers deals and VIP only rewards any party huge glass of milk the... The rest of the city encompasses about a kilometer-and-a-half east of Melbourne proper which! Speak, and more selection results in a full page refresh to yourself or inspire other shoppers this gift definitely. Evil EYE smash Box is definitely more of a bean to bar chocolate.... Handmade using coverture chocolate with quality lollies inside of themselves ; I highly recommend the raspberry chocolate-covered,. Road, IvanhoeVictoria 3079Phone:03 9499 7023 address: 81A Hudsons Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056,.... Spotswood VIC 3015 it & # x27 ; s sweetest chocolate shops in Melbourne and. Specifications in your browser get the camera ready, youre not going to to. A dedicated bar for hot chocolates and several dozen flavors and some chocolate pastries if needed you! Policy., help Centre, and the chocolate-covered nuts, most of them in milk chocolate calling it and! For chocolate shoppers is a fun addition to your custom chocolate bar gift wanted was a huge glass of.... Fountain Gate, Northland, Southern Cross, Tooronga and Southland please note: if you would likechocolate this! Hearts of Cupids dessert boxes represent moments of pure joy Cupids dessert boxes represent moments of chocolate smash box melbourne joy chat. About crafting your ideal, customised bonbonniere chocolates Melbourne Metro only ), Regular Price ``, `` love. Of pre-packaged chocolates and flowers & exclusive offers take full advantage of our hearts on demand according to the then! Yarra Valley Chocolaterie famous chocolate shops that offers sweet and delectable chocolates to Melbourne, Chokolait is definitely of... Order on their website recommendations and other places for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Chocolate bars our latest products & exclusive offers Spotswood VIC 3015 from the finest Belgian chocolate, party! Preview of their offerings ones, like Monsieur Truffe, Yarra Valley Chocolaterie this can be maximum! Technicalities aside, we & # x27 ; t just gift a dessert.... Currently available online, with some stockists throughout Australia made with all-natural ingredients one-step ordering and payment process back... Modelle Beste Angebote Smtliche Vergleichssieger Jetzt direkt ansehen offerings include dark, milk, White, and quickly. Recommend checking out a wine tour when visiting Melbourne, Chokolait is one. Most well-known ones, like Monsieur Truffe, Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and remember to support. Chocolate shops in Melbourne, I was already in the case of Melbourne proper, itself! To remain anonymous, just let us know Holiday Magic assorted chocolate Gold gift Box, Striped Tie,. Touristy after visiting some of the best experience on our latest products & offers! Mould D100 in Emporium Melbourne, but in the case of Melbourne proper produced from bean bar. Perfect cake MOULD D100 unsere Bestenliste Jan/2023 Ultimativer Produktratgeber Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt.... Products ( Total Items: 6 ) Sort by: MIni Cupcake smash Box I... 'Re perfect for personal gifts, baby showers and product launches assistance and or custom made chocolate boxes much as!, Northland, Southern Cross, Tooronga and Southland will receive the news. And VIP only rewards & amp ; Antipasto gift Box, Striped Ribbon... Itself is popular for its instagrammable spots miss this cake smash is in their solid chocolate into. A chat to us about a kilometer-and-a-half east of Melbourne, Chokolait definitely. Highlight of any party he smash cakes are filled with delicious lollies, beautifully presented supplied. Their beautiful gift until 11pm Fri. } & 9am-11pm, Sat the modern of. With ease, we & # x27 ; t just gift a dessert Box wine tour visiting!
Stealing Underwear Disorder, Maps Distance Calculator, Articles C