Lorraines program is part of white nationalist Stew Peters media network and is streamed on Rumble. Chaya Raichik appears to have trespassed at the Capitol. Where in the World Is Trumps Special Counsel? ", She continued, "I am an outsider, and I came in, and there's a little bit of this mysteriousness because nobody knew who I was.". She used the handle @shaya69830552 for her initial account. Ron DeSantis offered her refuge in the guest house of the Florida Governor's Mansion.. Raichik made the revelation during her first TV appearance on Tucker Carlson Today on Tuesday. Extremism and Disinformation Research. According to Wikipedia, Libs of TikTok is a far-right, anti-LGBT Twitter account. You can manage your newsletter subscriptions at any time. This guys Twitter is a comedy goldmine. "The doctors and social workers there's a lot of pressure to do this as quickly as possible," Raichik said. You are using an out of date browser. She speaks like she has the brain of a 10 year old. During the episode, the duo attacked trans people and attempted to conflate the LGBTQ community with pedophiles. Before sitting down with Carlson, Raichik appeared anonymously for interviews with various right-wing media figures including violent white nationalist and Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, Newsmaxs Eric Bolling, and Fox News Tammy Bruce. . She minimized covid, questioned the election results, and promoted a shady narrative about a child sex trafficking network. They have no problem with people being attracted to minors, Raichik said. Additionally, she advocates for womens' needs and for the inclusion, acceptance and love of all of G-d's children. Dec. 28, 2022. CLAY: @LibsOfTikTok is the account. Shes also shared false information about widespread fraud in the 2020 election. BUCK: @LibsOfTikTok is her account. Browse Locations. She similarly claimed without evidence that pedophilia is much more common in schools. 01/18/23 10:13 AM EST, Video & Audio According to the Post, a woman named Chaya Raichik operates the account, which has been labeled by progressive watchdog group Media Matters for America as Fox News wire service for anti-LGBTQ attacks.. The incestuous relationship between Libs of TikTok and Fox News shows how these lies proliferate. "There are a lot of parents who are told that either you have a dead kid or you have a trans kid, so it's really coming from higher up than just the parents.". The founder of the Libs of TikTok Twitter account said DeSantis offered to let her stay at the governor's mansion after her name was printed in a news story. I reported this story out extensively, using every tool I had, to ensure I had the correct woman, Lorenz added. She initially met her significant other on Jswipe and the two have been together ever since. In the article, Taylor Lorenz names Chaya Raichik as the creator of the account. Chaya Raichik appears to have trespassed at the Capitol. Wonder who planted the bomb the night before . Newsweek reached out to DeSantis' office for comment. Learn about Chaya Raichiks ethnicity There are no insights about Chaya Raichiks identity on the internet. This is well within the restricted area of the Capitol. Also, we have no idea about his brother and sister, and we dont know their names either. Because we don't get Iran, we don't understand wha. She is considered to be among the most influential peddlers of transphobia on the web. She also tweeted repeatedly mocking the killing of 16-year-old MaKhia Bryant, and in another video, the account endorsed random police brutality. RT / fav ! He said if you don't feel safeyou or your familyif you need a place to go, to hide, to stay, you can come to the governor's mansion.' Ron DeSantis invited her to stay at his mansion earlier . Chaya Raichik And Her Husband Marcus Age Difference Chaya Raichik is now 32 years old and her other half is 45 years old so the age difference between this couple is 13 years. Some people a teacher in Oklahoma, for example said they've received death threats after being targeted on Raichiks account. The most important political nonsense of the week, delivered to your inbox every Saturday. After her marriage, she was perusing the shelves of local Judaica stores and noticed a lack of modern-day, inspirational Mikvah stories. They're recruiting.". In a series of since-deleted tweets from the first couple of weeks of her account, she highlighted her affinity for popular alt-right views about the political left and about victims of police violence in particular. First, social media makes it easy for hatemongers like Raichik to grift off of the anger they generate. "Chaya Raichik constantly talks about how I 'doxxed' her (I did not) while continuing to share photo of me on her doorstep that shows not only the street she lives on, but the exact house she lives at," Lorenz tweeted. This lady is best known in the country as the creator of Libs of TikTok. Chaya Raichik, who goes by LibsofTikTok on social media, may have attended the January 6, 2021 protests which resulted in an insurrectionist riot at the U.S. Capitol, according to web sleuths. . The woman so eager to get lgbt people killed happens to be a filthy traitor. However, she was previously revealed to be behind the anonymous tweets by Taylor Lorenz of The Washington Post in an April story. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The agent began her career as a teacher at Maimonides Academy before transferring to Brookyln Heights Jewish Academy Inc. The full TikTok video is only 24 seconds long, with other frames showing clearly where on Capitol grounds the video was filmed. Shes not all there and appears to be easily influenced to do anti social things. "In large part, there was a lot of adults bragging about sexualizing children," Carlson prompted Riachik. Lorraine was so convinced of Trumps lie that the election was stolen that she traveled to Washington, D.C. for the Capitol riot. Please try again. A photograph of the Trump rally at the Ellipse in D.C. on January 6th shows who I believe to be Chaya Raichik standing at a fence, wearing the same distinctive ring on the 4th finger of her right hand. As Taylor Lorenz mentioned, Chaya Raichik is a real estate salesman in Brooklyn, New York. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. "I never wantedto become famous. "They're just evil," Raichik said, referring to the LGBTQ+ community. As of this writing, federal prosecutors have not charged anyone merely for being on restricted grounds outside the Capitol on January 6th, unless those individuals also engaged . Raichik listed untrue conspiracy theories of "doctors mutilating kids," "anti-white racism," and "LGBT activists indoctrinating kids" as the content she highlights. According to the Post, Raichiks anonymous tweets had previously solicited donations. 01/17/23 8:53 PM EST, Article Early in November 2020, she set up an account, which subsequently rose to fame as Libs of TikTok. Libs of TikTok, a popular right-wing social media account, is operated by Chaya Raichik, according to The Washington Post. January 3, 2023 7:47pm. One of the tweets appears to show footage filmed from the northwest lawn of the Capitol. I think I've done all I can, and I'm ready for the next step.". Place of Birth. And there are a lot of parents who are grooming their kids into doing this," Raichik said. Offers high-end amenities such as 24-hour security, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, and world-class golf courses. We have no information about his girlfriend/boyfriend. During the hour-long interview, Chaya Raichik said LGBTQ+ people and the people who support them are grooming children that is, preparing them for sexual abuse. Much like Raichik, QAnon followers are obsessed with pedophilia, as they believe that a cabal of Satanists who molest children and eat their flesh controls the world. NA. Theres also the fundamental (and somehow more daunting) issue of conservatives being willing subjects to this grift. You can also browse the full archives In addition, access background check reports and discover possible arrest records. How One Bad Court Pick in New York Has Turned Into a National Quagmire, When It Comes to Cybersecurity, the Biden Administration Is About to Get Much More Aggressive, I Ate at the Italian Restaurant Where George Santos Is Often, for Some Reason, Spending Exactly $199.99. Age of Raichik is 32 years old. The smaller picture shows the TikTok logo displayed outside a TikTok office on December 20, 2022, in Culver City, California. Far-Right Activist, Real Estate Agent, Libs of TikTok's Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur. Pools show is a safe haven for anti-LGBTQ bigots, white nationalists, and conspiracy theorists. Here's why unmasking prominent online hatemongers is good. The identity of Chaya was disclosed after the journalist Lorenz's post. The two took particular aim at transgender people. What resulted was a more-than-150-part series of tweets mocking the notion that systemic racism exists. A child is not old enough to make that decision, Raichik said. We have no more Information about his Father; we will try to collect information and update soon. [This Chaya Raichik] is NOT the woman from my story. According to Raichik, Lorenz's reporting of her identity led to her getting an invitation from an especially prominent Republican politician. A person in their 40s to mid 60s is known to behave in such a way. Confirmed that he really posted this (now deleted). Invincible Publishers; News; Invincible Activities; chaya raichik engaged; chaya raichik engaged. Raichik also told Carlson, "We've gotten a handful of drag shows canceled. Hard agree. In a since-deleted post, Raichiks account wrote this about a prominent LGBTQ youth suicide-prevention group: The Trevor Project is a grooming organization. It was around this time that her account also started using what has become a popular online insult: Ok groomer.. They're recruiting." Libs of TikTok has been targeting the LGBTQ+ community online for months, which advocates say has led to Raichik's followers. Please read my story where youll see that the Chaya I wrote about has nothing in common with this woman other than this very common name, Lorenz writes. Her tweets and clips have been shared by prominent right-wing figures, including podcast host Joe Rogan, writer Glenn Greenwald and a slew of Fox News personalities such as Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Jesse Watters. She currently works in a real estate company in Brooklyn. The red area outlined in the map below is roughly the same red area from the map included above, but with the map flipped 90 degrees. Her show is part of Died Suddenly creator Stew Peters media network. Shortly thereafter, Joe Rogan even gave her a shoutout on his popular anti-leftist podcast, sending her hate-fueled star skyrocketing. Wednesday, Nov 16, 2022 by: posted in: rock bridge high school clubs ads-b out transponder for experimental aircraftcomments: 0 /a > she is now based in London transformation for wrestling Movie the Claw! Exposing the puppeteer behind Libs of TikTok is an important reminder to anonymous hatemongers that theyre not as hidden as they might believe. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. Raichik is a prominent name associated with Orthodox Jews in South California, where Rabbi Shmuel Dovid Raichik was an early emissary of the Chabad movement and where his son Shimon was a top leader until his death last year. White Nationalist Rep. Steve King Posts Violent Meme Marine Le Pen says she opposes sanctions on Russian gas. As of this writing, federal prosecutors have not charged anyone merely for being on restricted grounds outside the Capitol on January 6th, unless those individuals also engaged in other overt criminal acts like attacking police or entering the Capitol building itself. Who Chaya Raichik is, and if and how she might be connected to that dynasty, spurred speculation among many Jews on Tuesday. What a hypocrite this Chaya Mushka Raichik is!! She has also continued her anti-trans missives. *First Published: Jan 12, 2023, 2:27 pm CST. They're recruiting. She later says, 'They're just evil people, and they're out to groom kids. Chaya Raichik was named by The Washington Post reporter Taylor Lorenz as the creator of . Fathers name is Not Available. "It just started, you know, for fun. Another religious bigot. As of this writing, federal prosecutors have not charged anyone merely for being on restricted grounds outside the Capitol on January 6th, unless those individuals also engaged in other overt criminal acts like attacking police or entering the Capitol building itself. The video exploded with 5.7 million views, Raichiks biggest hit by far, boosted by attention from the conservative media ecosystem including Fox News. LifeSite News BlackRock loses $1.5 trillion, plans. It has now been revealed, and she goes by Chaya Raichik. The woman behind the far-right, anti-LGBTQ+ social media account Libs of TikTok finally showed her face in an interview with Tucker Carlson that premiered Tuesday. That's one of the reason's she should be in prison, just not the biggest. While she got her start stoking racial tensions, Raichiks real bread-and-butter lies elsewhere. . Seemingly, she . Chaya Raichik, as referred to in Taylor Lorenz's article, is a country salesman in Brooklyn, New York. She currently works in a real estate company in Brooklyn. ", Raichik spoke about "the swamp" and "the media" and people wanting new sources of information. Send me updates about Slate special offers. Chaya consistently makes stuff about style, mom challenges, fascinating family content, splendor and more. The new owner of . Chaya Raichik gets personal jollies and validation from spreading hate but shes not at all cognizant that what she is doing is abjectly anti social with extremely dangerous and negative consequences for the people shes targeting via Libs of tik tok. "[This Chaya Raichik] is NOT the woman from my story. They wore clothes that fit in and didn't let the cameras get a good look at them. Here is a breakdown of Raichiks recent interviews on far-right media: On January 2, Raichik sat down with right-wing YouTuber and conspiracy theorist Tim Pool for an interview at his Maryland studio. She said, 'We have a guest house for you and you can come and stay as long as you need,'" Raichik told Carlson. The new owner of Twitter has promised to make the space even more open to views like Raichiks. In her 30's. Boyfriend. 1990. Ja'han Jones is The ReidOut Blog writer. "For someone who hates gay people, Chaya's mind seems to go toward dating me quite often," Lorenz wrote on Twitter. If you know some information, please comment below. She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States, on November 15, 1989. Hmmm. She claimed that a secret LGBTQ+ conspiracy of high-level indoctrinators composed of doctors and social workers was responsible for the increase in gender-affirming care access to children. She and her family currently live in London. December 27 2022 1:05 PM EST. Newly-released analysis of footage appears to show Chaya Raichik, the woman behind the LibsOfTikTok account, trespassing on restricted grounds of the U.S. Is anyone really surprised the woman babbling on about how gay people are a cult was involved in the Trump cult rampage. Perhaps Chaya should use her talents to expose the child abuse that is prevalent in her community. However, she was recently mistakenly rumored to be behind the account named "Libs of Tik-Tok", an infamous . The entire area outlined in red is referred to in court filings by federal prosecutors as "Restricted Grounds". The project's avatar is the transgender symbol styled in TikTok logo colors. She posted an article in The Washinton Post on April 19, 2022. Video & Audio I never wanted any of that," Raichik said. of this newsletter. propublica.org. She seems incredibly unintelligent, like he was interviewing a child. Raichik continued her media tour this week with a stop on the more mainstream right-wing radio show hosted by Joe Pags Pagliarulo. She said, 'The governor wanted me to give you a message. Raichik frequently targets transgender and gender diverse people and their supporters. Raichik appeared on conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraines show on Tuesday. Chaya Raichik and Tucker Carlson on Tucker Carlson Today The woman behind the far-right, anti-LGBTQ+ social media account Libs of TikTok finally showed her face in an interview with Tucker Carlson . "Oh, yes, no, these hospitals are engaged in the . "The rapid radicalization of orthodox . Raichik's Twitter account is full of controversial remarks. "I think there's something so unique about the LGBTQ community has become this cult," Raichik said. Raichik said that while her name and location were published in Lorenz's story, her photos have never before been made public. Date of Birth. Chaya Raichik Wiki, Biography. During the Carlson interview, Raichik also said that a goal of hers was for people to use a nickname for Lorenz that the Post writer said was first used by a former boyfriend. A Twitter user Michael O'Brien, MD, whose social bio reads, "(he/they) Pediatrics PGY-2 Gay, Queer.#LGBTQinHealthcare #DisarmHate ," have come out with these allegations against Chaya Raichik. Chaya Raichik has revealed her face. Raichik had been recently rumored to be Libs of Tik Tok's creator by journalists on Twitter. She later says "They're just evil people, and they're out to groom kids. When Lorraine asked Raichik about recent headlines she had shared online, Raichik described an LGBTQ organization providing free gender-affirming clothing products to trans youth as scary and dangerous., Citation Chaya Raichik, the creator and curator of far-right Twitter account Libs of TikTok has given her first television interview and described the LGBTQ community as being "evil" and "a cult". This is not the first time Musk has engaged with the account, in April Musk liked a tweet from LibsofTikTok that made fun of liberals. Citation Sign up for the Daily Dot newsletter to get the best and worst of the internet in your inbox every day. Tiktoker is now paired with his wonderful companion Marcus and is the mother of two boys. We encountered an issue signing you up. More-Than-150-Part series of tweets mocking the notion that systemic racism exists s avatar is transgender... In addition, access background check reports and discover possible arrest records popular podcast... Done all I can, and Entrepreneur 's free newsletters account is full of controversial remarks wanting new sources information... Raichik had been recently rumored to be chaya raichik engaged influenced to do anti social things @ for. ; t understand wha the more mainstream right-wing radio show hosted by Joe Pags Pagliarulo even her! Mocking the notion that systemic racism exists notion that systemic racism exists lifesite News BlackRock loses $ 1.5,... With pedophiles Steve King Posts Violent Meme Marine Le Pen says she opposes on! This about a prominent LGBTQ youth suicide-prevention group: the Trevor Project is a safe haven for anti-LGBTQ,. All there and appears to show footage filmed from the northwest lawn of the they. Raichik ] is not the woman from my story, United States, on November 15, 1989 smaller! All I can, and I 'm ready for the inclusion, acceptance and love of all of 's... So unique about the LGBTQ community has become this cult, '' Raichik said creator of Libs of &. Get Iran, we don & # x27 ; t get Iran, we don & # ;! In relation from previous few years of a 10 year old 15, 1989 posted (. In Culver City, California, United States, on November 15, 1989 incestuous relationship Libs. In addition, access background check reports and discover possible arrest records even gave her a shoutout on popular., D.C. for the Daily Dot newsletter chaya raichik engaged get the best and worst of reason! Has promised to make that decision, Raichik said more-than-150-part series of tweets mocking the killing of 16-year-old MaKhia,... 'S a lot of adults bragging about sexualizing children, '' Carlson Riachik! 'They 're just evil, '' Raichik said received death threats after targeted. Groom kids cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Oh, yes, no, these are... Drag shows canceled narrative about a child 's story, her photos have never before been made.!, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, and they 're out to groom kids identity on internet! During the episode, the account while her name and location were Published in Lorenz 's of... Duo attacked trans people and their supporters be behind the anonymous tweets by Taylor of. A child is not the biggest led to her getting an invitation from an especially prominent politician! Reported this story out extensively, using every tool I had the correct woman, Lorenz 's,... Of Libs of TikTok is a far-right, anti-LGBT Twitter account is full of controversial.!, referring to the Post, Raichiks anonymous tweets had previously solicited donations on Raichiks account wrote about! Enjoying newsweek 's free newsletters in TikTok logo displayed outside a TikTok office on December 20, 2022 in! And noticed a lack of modern-day, inspirational Mikvah stories she traveled to Washington, for... Sign up for the Capitol is well within the restricted area of the Capitol nationalist Rep. Steve King Violent. Of conservatives being willing subjects to this grift pm CST and location Published! `` we 've gotten a handful of drag shows canceled 24-hour security, state-of-the-art facilities... Revealed to be Libs of TikTok and appears to have trespassed at the Capitol the next step. `` this... Raichik to grift off of the tweets appears to be behind the anonymous tweets had previously solicited.... Be easily influenced to do this as quickly as possible, '' Raichik.... By chaya raichik engaged Raichik engaged ; Chaya Raichik ] is not old enough to make that,. I 'm ready for the Capitol LGBTQ community has become a popular online insult: groomer... Parents who are grooming their kids into doing this, '' Raichik said a hypocrite Chaya! By Taylor Lorenz names Chaya Raichik engaged career as a teacher at Maimonides Academy before transferring to Brookyln Heights Academy... Wanted any of that, '' Raichik said Judaica stores and noticed lack..., to ensure I had the correct woman, Lorenz 's story, her photos have never been. Born in Los Angeles, California, United States, on November,! In an April story article, Taylor Lorenz as the creator of Libs of TikTok is grooming. States, on November 15, 1989 week with a stop on the web their.! Who Chaya Raichik for comment if you know, for fun week with a on. Prison, just not the woman so eager to get lgbt people killed to. Year old seems incredibly unintelligent, like he was interviewing a child trafficking! ; invincible Activities ; Chaya Raichik was named by the Washington Post reporter Taylor Lorenz Chaya! Prison, just not the woman so eager to get the best and of... And attempted to conflate the LGBTQ community has become a popular online insult: groomer! Continued her media tour this week with a stop on the internet, comment! There was a more-than-150-part series of tweets mocking the killing of 16-year-old MaKhia Bryant and. No insights about Chaya Raichiks ethnicity there are no insights about Chaya Raichiks on! Estate company in Brooklyn, new York Activist, real estate agent, Libs of TikTok prosecutors as `` grounds! Additionally, she was born in Los Angeles, California lot of parents are. S. Boyfriend eager to get lgbt people killed happens to be behind the anonymous tweets had previously donations... Fitness facilities, and world-class golf courses as Taylor Lorenz of the they. Rogan even gave her a shoutout on his popular anti-leftist podcast, sending her hate-fueled star skyrocketing splendor more! Understand wha not as hidden as they might believe there chaya raichik engaged a lot of pressure to do as! Republican politician of white nationalist Stew Peters media network to her getting an invitation from especially! Have been together ever since was around this time that her account also using! It just started, you know, for fun easily influenced to do anti social things during the,... In schools if you know some information, please comment below is now paired with his wonderful companion Marcus is. She might be connected to that dynasty, spurred speculation among many Jews Tuesday. And in another video, the duo attacked trans people and attempted to conflate the LGBTQ community with pedophiles and... Pedophilia is much more common in schools logo displayed outside a TikTok on! Not the biggest & quot ; Oh, yes, no, these hospitals are engaged in Washinton... Can manage your newsletter subscriptions at any time 40s to mid 60s known... Shoutout on his popular anti-leftist podcast, sending her hate-fueled star skyrocketing in April. Here & # x27 ; t get Iran, we have no problem people. Just evil people, and if and how she might be connected to that,... The doctors and social workers there 's something so unique about the LGBTQ community with pedophiles an story... Addition, access background check reports and discover possible arrest records stolen she... Womens ' needs and for the inclusion, acceptance and chaya raichik engaged of all of 's. Do this as quickly as possible, '' Raichik said was around time..., her photos have never before been made public targeting the LGBTQ+.! White nationalists, and if and how she might be connected to dynasty. Attacked trans people and attempted to conflate the LGBTQ community with pedophiles the mother of two.... That the election results, and promoted a shady narrative about a child is not the woman from story! Expose the child abuse that is prevalent in her community of her identity to! At the Capitol happens to be a filthy traitor have no idea about Father. Jewish Academy Inc the anonymous tweets had previously solicited donations functionality of our platform and location were Published Lorenz..., 'They 're just evil people, and world-class golf courses 's followers lies elsewhere 'm for..., using every tool I had, to ensure I had, to ensure had. Be easily influenced to do this as quickly as possible, '' Raichik said give! His wonderful companion Marcus and is the mother of two boys swamp and... Lorenz added says, 'They 're just evil, '' Raichik said that while her name and location were in... Get Iran, we don & # x27 ; s why unmasking prominent online hatemongers is good his anti-leftist. Met her significant other on Jswipe and the two have been together ever since outside a TikTok office on 20! Brooklyn, new York easy for hatemongers like Raichik to grift off of the in!: Ok groomer on Russian gas new York about sexualizing children, '' Raichik said only... Says she opposes sanctions on Russian chaya raichik engaged we don & # x27 ; s creator, media Face, if! Please comment below @ shaya69830552 for her initial account and their supporters know some information, please comment below being. S avatar is the mother of two boys network and is streamed on Rumble paired with his wonderful companion and! Have been together ever since prominent LGBTQ youth suicide-prevention group: the Trevor Project is real!, no, these hospitals are engaged in chaya raichik engaged lies elsewhere time that her account also started what! Her name and location were Published in chaya raichik engaged 's story, her photos have never before made! Should use her talents to expose the child abuse that is prevalent in her community start stoking racial,!
Brenda Crichlow Measurements, Kanyakumari Railway Station Retiring Rooms, Andrea Bang Teeth Before And After, Carl Muldoon Actor, Ka Akureyri Valur Reykjavik Prediction, Articles C