Long story short, my boy peter just wanted to propose to felicia, but the avengers had a plan to interrupt that when they got out of a meeting with Thaddeus Ross and Nick Fury. Every time he gets close to someone he sees as family, they die. Work Search: "I mean, if this is about a girl-" He started but got interrupted as the tattoo man kept on punching the other guy. Peter tried to contain his gasp as the blade sliced through his suit into his stomach. Peter knows that people in his line of work don't tend to live a long life. -hydra The knot that lives in his throat grows bigger; his cheeks fills with warmth. It was ju A few connected oneshots about the life of Peter as an intern at SI, What happens when Peter goes on a field trip to his own home? The rest of the avengers come back to the compound, and Tony's not too happy. Peter is caught in an attack by some Yokai, luckily some friendly mutants are around to help out. The panic shivered up his spine. The only thing he had left was Spider-Man. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2567), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (1028), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (215), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (1052), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (437), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (3215), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, background Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - Relationship, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Not Canon Compliant With Movie: Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021), It's going to hurt and you're going to like it, Assume that if we saw it happening to Bucky it also happened to Peter, Tony is the cause of his own problems and many others, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Bucky Barnes Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Original Male Character(s), I cannot emphasize enough how much of this 100k+ monster is just fluff, I also cannot stress enough how much I hate the ending of NWH and refuse to accept it, nothing says hey I love you like a stuffed triceratops, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Natasha Romanov Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Matt Murdock & Franklin "Foggy" Nelson & Karen Page, Matt Murdock Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Or at least this was canon compliant until She-Hulk and beyond, whumping Peter Parker like it's a full time job, Peter Parker & Michelle Jones (mentioned), Franklin "Foggy" Nelson & Karen Page & Peter Parker, Matt Murdock & Franklin "Foggy" Nelson & Karen Page & Peter Parker, Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Claire Temple, Lester | Benjamin "Dex" Poindexter & Matt Murdock, Lester l Benjamin Dex Poindexter & Peter Parker. Peter hits rock bottom after being homeless for two months. She wasnt expecting this, "Just as the elevator doors shut behind Peter, a rumbling went through the building. "Ughhhhh" Peter groans in his bed from the alarm. Stark?" Peter knew he wasnt their favourite, hell hes not even considered equal and he knows he probably will never be. Surely there's nobody around who he could relate to. Peter knows that people in his line of work don't tend to live a long life. Bucky is on his heels, pistol in hand with the safety off. "SPIDER-MENACE ARRESTED - LAST SEEN CONSPIRING WITH CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL" - for the people who couldn't see the truth. In fact, everything was numb. "Puny Peter Parker! He had taken up to putting on his suit just for someone to talk to. "kid, your coming right now!" Drops of blood ran down his cheek from his mouth. After a while he could hear the suit coming. Besides, what does a shove into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway? His powers make his senses increase which meant when he gets a headache or a concussion its extremely painful in a sick way. ___ It rang a few times and went to voicemail, and she wanted to throw her phone at that point. He is Spiderman. When the Avengers, Guardians, and Wakandans come to visit for the Hero convention, what could go wrong? Shit! Peter called to them. And he jerks his head around being immediately held up against some lockers by his hoodie. "Shit!" Besides, what does a shove into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway? My first published crossover fic, hope you enjoy! avengers. There's nothing he could do to change that. "Fine" Peter says as he takes the plate and starts to go to the door. "You what?!" Sorry in advance. #injury Because who do we as writers send on field trips more than Peter Parker? "Maybe I shouldn't go." Work Search: He just didn't expect his final moments to be, likenow. He got mentored and later adopted by Tony F*cking Stark. I'm not in control!" He must genuinely be dreaming or something. Im just gonna.. Close my eyes for a bit Tony picks a sick Peter up from school pt. Sort-of prequel to 'someday'. He felt the need to breathe, but couldn't bare the pain to drag a breath in. His parents died in a plane crash and his uncle was shot. Hope you enjoy! Thats just the way its always been. He ends up in Smallville in the Care of Clark. They weren't expecting what would happen next. "Hey, hey!! He goes to his locker but then his spider sense goes off. "I don't think Aunt May would mind if I snuck out of school and went home" Peter says a little sarcastically but in a serious tone. It's only been eight weeks. The boy was sporting a snarl as his fists clenched. Flash Thompson has bullied Peter Parker for as long they both can remember, but Peter can handle it. So I had a inspirational idea due to. He loved the city at this time. Peter's in the beginning stages of recovering from a knee injury. Peter looked really bad. there had been no leads, no cctv footage, no nothing. "You won't be so lucky next time Parker!" "SPIDER-MENACE ARRESTED - LAST SEEN CONSPIRING WITH CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL" - for the people who couldn't see the truth. Telling his aunt and uncle about what Skip had done to him was a whole lot harder than those two simple sentences made it sound, and not just for Peter. They seemed to have been drinking and things had gotten violent. Karen's voice interrupted Peter trying to push web out of the small devices on his wrists: "I'm sorry to announce, you don't have any web left, Mr. You'd never hurt--". You have school in a hour!" His chest hurt too much. His nephew, Peter, is adamant to catch his killer. This is just your typical fieldtrip but Peter is an angelic rebel(Spideypool are flirty but are not dating) I have another book and you can go there to request anything and I will try my best. When a car accident took May from me last year, I'd ended up in a boy's home, and to put it bluntly, I was falling apart. just the absence of a sixteen-year-old boy, someones nephew, someones best friend, and tonys well, his kid. There is nothing left for her except being Spider Man. Well, he thinks that its his fault and blames himself for all his family's deaths. ", "Stop trying to help! Peter and Cassie in their early days in the bunker. Thank god. (Rated mature for sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for more information. He could feel the strong winds, almost slowing his fall down. II just don't like people examining me" Peter says remembering when someone kidnapped him and used him to look at what he can do with his powers. Or the one where Peter navigates his struggles with his family and a couple Avengers. mysterio.. Avengers Out In Public ONESHOTS 7 parts. His fingers were numb. Follow Peter Parker entering a new life in Gotham City in his quest in trying to feel normal again in a new reality. NOT EXPLICIT), ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. He had taken up to putting on his suit just for someone to talk to. If it weren't for the shrill shriek Peter let out, Tony would've assumed he died before he even hit the ground. It hasn't even been that long since I've seen them. Single. Peter is well taken care of, well spoiled and well loved by both the disastrous mercenary and the over protective mutant, and when a night on patrol goes terribly wrong, both Wade and Cable put their differences aside and step up to prove Peter's safety is more important than whether or not they'd gladly push the other in front of a bus. Right when Peter thinks it is finally time to enjoy summer break he is shot with a virus from none other than Clint Barton. #steverogers tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. As Tony tries to figure out an impossible solution, Peter and Cassie have to learn to survive in captivity. This is just another one of those field trip stories set in an au where everyone survived endgame. "Fine!" Perfect! What was going on? And he was, prior to his arrival, effectively dead. Note my sarcasm. Freedom (An Avengers FanFiction. Both of them driven by grief, doing something, anything to fill the emptiness inside of them. Day. "ummm its a long story" Peter says still shocked by his idol touching his face to see if anything is badly damaged. The Enhanced: Humans that have gained abilities through illegal experimentation. Peter's survived more than his fair share of venoms in his short life, but will he be able to survive the worst one of all? But you don't know what this is like for me, okay? Just a bunch of one shots of peter having a super fam, Hey. You're right about that. No one has his documents, past paper trails, photos, information, or memories of himno one to recall anything about him, not even his name. I can't remember the last time I hugged them. Damn!" The sound of Karen's voice took him back to consciousness, he can't have been out for very long as Karen was still asking him if she should dial Tony. and now he (tony), may, and all peters friends were left in the dust, with nothing tangible to grasp onto. He notices a knight in shining red kevlar in the horizon but that could just be an hallucination from losing so much blood. Or ), tries to become Spider-Man again, and- woah, this is all harder than it looks.ft. NOT EXPLICIT), ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. This sucks, yes. #spideyson (DISCONTINUED)Peter Parker Field Trip One-Shots. That is until Doctor Strange and Wanda Maximoff come to her. In fact, he took a few steps back. He liked knowing that Tony didn't care for him only because of his spider thingy, but because of him. or the second, for that matter. What would you like the message to say?. Maybe it's to prove himself something -even when he has no idea what it is- or perhaps it's a way to hide how lonely he truly is. Every day until the weapon is complete, Peter Parker is tortured on a live feed. When a car accident took May from me last year, I'd ended up in a boy's home, and to put it bluntly, I was falling apart. Youll never be like Ben!. I should be able to remember the last time I hugged Steve and Tony. Or will grief overrule them? So you can imagine his surprise when he finds himself stuck with Deadpool on a mission to essentially avenge his dead girlfriend. Peter thought his depression and self-destruction behavior was behind him. I'm not abusing my prescriptions like you're insinuating! The two find solace and a renewed love for life in each other. Things take a turn for the worse and get much darker when Flash learns about Peter's coping mechanism and realizes just how much power he has over Peter. Peter Parker was trans. So he takes to the streets instead, where he can't hurt anyone anymore. Steve keeps the shield close as he checks the peephole to his Brooklyn brownstones front door. Lead attorney Matt is suspicious of this kid: he's powerful beyond his years, and seems to carry a strange sadness with him. What was going on? It was his favorite roof. But there was a sub-category of all these people. Black ooze trailed from Peters eyes. The other man, laying on his back yelled back. A field trip, perhaps? Peter whipped around and saw the Tony landing on the roof behind him in the Iron Man suit. Tony heard something drop and shatter while he was still finishing up his work on Rhodeys suit, Kid? It wasnt like Peter to drop things. On the other side of the room, Tony stood with his repulsor raised toward the kid, his kid. "I can't go back to class like this!" Peter has a migraine during school, and of course, he doesn't tell anyone until Tony finds out when he comes home. What happens when they want Peter back? 5 parts. He may have to fight tooth and nail for every victory and he needs to find a way to stop Thanos, but hey, at least he has his friends! Only one thought raced through his mind. Tony couldve sworn his eyes flashed black each time the alarm blared. "ok, ill just sneak out when everyone is in the gym. What will happen with her and Peter Parker's friendship? He goes into the bathroom, takes a shower, brushes his teeth, and puts on a random red hoodie from the ground and some dark blue jeans. Peter sees everyone start to leave and while he's laying on the ground he lifts his hand up to his nose. Please consider turning it on! Peter says thankful and also disapointed because he will miss seeing the one and only Tony Stark. #hurt "No, no, no! Everything would be fine, right? He flew fast through the air. Enjoy! Are you okay? -a little angst While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I have three potential matches Boss, FRIDAY spoke, her words making Tonys heart drop to his stomach, one has a 28% match and the second a 34% match.The third result is a 95-100% match. He was so worried, why would Peter have fallen from an eight story building on such a calm night like this? Work Search: "Kid, you need to go to a hospital. They saw me falling apart and they gathered up my broken pieces and used their love to glue me back together again. The moment Peter's teacher told them they would be staying the night over at Stark Towers his life was practically ruined. "Stop! #stony The Avengers are dropped into a theater and watch Far From Home. Peter liked it. For once in his life, Tony Stark had no fucking clue what was going on, and it was killing him. Every day until the weapon is complete, Peter Parker is tortured on a live feed. Youll never be like Ben!. WARNING: Mild swearing It isn't soon until he wakes up in another world not so different from his (but still different) that he realizes something's wrong. Peter was alone in his room, May was hanging out with her boyfriend. "Mr. Parker, you appear to have fractured three ribs to the left of your chest, causing you to stop breathing for more than a minute. Peter Parker is kidnapped late on the night of December 4, 2016. "Forbidden Romance! "umm im good, really. Im from the future and I need your help, he said, heart pounding as Stranges eyes widened with realisation. "Great." As he had landed directly on his back, the underarms hurt the most. The main points of Harley and Peter's relationship. "Peter! COMPLETED STORY Read stories about #avengers, #fieldtrips, and #anxiety on Wattpad, recommended by Marvel616React He could hear Peter breathing heavily on the other end and was immediately more alert. So why are the Avengers on his case? He had sticky super powers after all. Peter was suddenly startled, looking around the room like he heard something no one else did. He couldn't do anything about it before, so he shouldn't do anything about it now, right? "ok bye Aunt May. "Oh and what are you going to do about it? She continued. it happened in an instant, really. Peter drunk dials Tony, who doesn't remember him. "I'm sorry to announce, you don't have any web left, Mr. Parker." Peter drunk dials Tony, who doesn't remember him. Ned and MJ are his best friends but Flash and most of the people in his class (including Mr Harrington Peter Stark and the No Good Very Bad Field Trip, Peter Parker and the Adventures in Interning, Peter Parker and his trip to Stark Towers, oneshots fieldtrips to Stark Industries hell, Peter Parker And His Trip To Stark Industries, A superfamily with a fieldtrip destination (Peter Parker/Spidey) . *ummm, you ok kid?" Not his kid. Field Trip to Avengers Tower. He put his mask on and was immediately greeted by his now called 'friend'. There will be some of that in this book! Tony picks a sick Peter up from school, 4. ~A oneshot, Red Booth Seats, Checkered Tiles, and Neon Lights. "How do you think he felt Parker? The bigger man with the tattoo on his forearm yelled as he pushed the other man to his back. Wasnt seasonal depression normally just a winter thing? But then again, it was only last period of school and a lot could still go wrong in the rest of the day.. So, like Peter, she buried herself in assassin work. The Spider didn't want a new Handler, but the Spider did not get a say. "It seems to be a calm night. Every. Just a warning to anyone sensitive to gory descriptions and things like that. Peter says hurt. Peter Parker and Michelle Jones are grown, married, and expecting their first child, due in the summer. "Nice try. Sometimes, friendships are formed in the most unlikely circumstances. The man made his way to Peter and pushed him. That is until Doctor Strange and Wanda Maximoff come to her. -Oneshot, A botched mission, a laced knife, and blood. Dark Matter by mysterycyclone. And before now, Tony thought he had intimate knowledge of the dark intricacies of horror. This time, Peter is determined to break that unforgiving cycle by distancing himself entirely. Tony sat down beside him, gently pulled the mask off of his small head, revealing his brown and curly hair that should've been cut weeks ago. I did edit the cover, but I don't own the pictures. But any way I don't want to spoil to much the rest is a surprise. Where Peter and his class go on a field trip to Stark Tower. ", Peter Parker dies after Thanos successfully snaps. Well, he was going to but he didn't think it was going to kill his Uncle. I don't feel good my head it spinning please stop moving me" Peter says holding his head and backing away from Tony's hand refusing to walk anymore. #irondad one that peter welcomed, and that tony couldn't stop. There were three ways people were seeing the current situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines. Peter?" His hands, his face, his legsEverything. Peter yelled and put his hands in the air. He never thought it would get too serious, he never thought it would be an issue, he never thought he would be caught. "What What are you talkin about, Pete? Star Wars Fanfiction Ahsoka Meets Luke In an upcoming book called Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi, Luke Skywalker reveals his knowledge of the Jedi history, including Ahsoka Tano.The The reemergence of Ahsoka Tano into the larger Star Wars universe had some fans imagining what could have been if she was introduced earlier in the series' canon. He buried himself in superhero work, just to fill the empty space where his heart should be. It's a field trip. Peter says starting to walk to the front door with his book bag strap hanging off one side of his shoulder connected to the book bag itself. Peter screams in the empty bathroom. They aren't very good. Hed been on the receiving end of that before, after all. Peter's going to SI, Flash doesn't believe him, the Avengers want to embarrass him, and my creativity went flying out the window. so much so that tony didnt even notice the first skipped lab session. Tom Holland's Peter Parker. "Peter Benjamin Parker! Seeing that it's slightly curved to the right and black and blue. Telling his aunt and uncle about what Skip had done to him was a whole lot harder than those two simple sentences made it sound, and not just for Peter. And although she remained civil with Kate and Clint, it wasn't enough. Tony says looking at the kid in his eyes and moving him faster to the door. I was so worried," came his mom's voice, trembling with joy. #fatherson He'd thought it out and was excited to put it all together-- until the knife slipped and he accidentally cut his thumb. Peter has a migraine during school, and of course, he doesn't tell anyone until Tony finds out when he comes home. . . Peter is no longer a person to the people he considers family instead he is just a distant blur walking down the streets to them. Peter Parker has no home, no money, no family, and no way out of a nightmare he can't believe is real. But this time really, really hard. On Peter's sixteenth birthday, the only thing he was worried about was being on time for his own party at the Compound. Star Wars Fanfiction Ahsoka Meets Luke In an . I can tell y'all what happened if you want cuz Im literally in love.. Stop acting like youre so much better than us! #worried He just wants to keep his head down, do his job as Spider-Man and to keep his loved ones safe. Karen answered. Peter Stark had a lot of things happen in his life. Unexpected guests at the Stark Tower 2. He often sat up there to watch as the sun went down. The Sokovia Accords were established by the United Nations and ratified in 2016 by 117 countries, the Accords served as a legal response to international concerns over unsanctioned actions and consequences by enhanced individuals. Chaos ensues, I sometimes write them. No, he's fine. #wound. He can't lose another person An untreated wound and unresolved conflict leads to a long night for one tired Steve Rogers. Im used to it. "Uhhh.." Peter says, mouth wide open but being cut off by Tony. "Yeah, but im ok. don't worry" Peter says rubbing his eyes. Please just eat this" Aunt May says handing him a plate with blueberry pancakes. For once in his life, Tony Stark had no fucking clue what was going on, and it was killing him. "no! Peter at age 5 lost his parents to a plane crash. Shit! Peter turns to the blade after a rough night, then goes to Tony for comfort. And to the locals around himthey could sniff out that he was fresh meat. He wouldn't answer. The view was beautiful from up there. He just had to shoot his web and- +. Tony offered me an internship on the basis that I was Spider-Man and had a lot of academic potential, as he said. Get out of my head!". But on April 7th, 2018, nearly two years after the Avengers broke up, Tony found out just how wrong he was. Peter stumbled back and felt the wind on his back. Why the hell does he do this every week? In Hydra's basement. You're getting kinda spacey, there, dude." It took Peter a moment to process what his friend just said. His lungs felt like someone had sucked all of the oxygen out of him, he needed to breathe. Stop acting like youre so much better than us! Yay. Peter Parker,age 15, an top notch student at Midtown high school. #angst Both of them driven by grief, doing something, anything to fill the emptiness inside of them. 11. Karen asked. Steve and Tony Stark-Rogers were my favorite people. Thats just the way its always been. No signs of trouble. Then came the Stark-Rogers husbands. Why was Peter skipping lab sessions again and barely texting him back? Peter wanted to be lighter, to be faster and better. ned paused, looking down at the text. Yelena is going through a similar time. The good news is, he knows exactly who to call. Pepper and Tony immediately took Peterin their arms. 6 members Obviously he broke free and recovered quickly, but it still hurt like hell and the pain seemed to worsen with time He and his ragtag group of rebels, desperate to end the suffering, agree to Or the fic where the. He's dead!" His Aunt and Uncle have taken care of him ever since. This was my first time<b> writing . Peter made his way through a darker alley. While sick on patrol, Peter meets some new guy. Peter lives with the avengers in the tower and nat and bucky are his adopted parents after his aunt May died (sorry). His head was spinning. But the stories I'm gonna use arent mine, there from Archive of Our Own, so if you see any of your stories here, and don't like that, tell me so I can remove it! Please consider turning it on! I totally forgot Tony Stark is going to have a assembly today!" He couldn't be dead. Peter at age 5 lost his parents to a plane crash. Sometimes, friendships are formed in the most unlikely circumstances. He isn't really good with broken and dislocated things. When the sun had disappeared, leaving only the orange clouds to light up the sky, Peter decided to do one last swing around the city before heading his way home. It was a regular night. Tony whipped around to find Morgan awake. How will they cope with their weird family trying to embarrass them. Sent off on his own for good, Peter finds himself in a world surprisingly similar to where he had just come from, with one key difference: this other Peter Parker was a hero. They plan to inject him with.. spider. #tonystark If he saw him like this, he may not get to go out on patrol for at least a few weeks. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He never imagined the horrific pain of watching Peter Parker bleed. He could hear the wind in a whisper through the suit and felt the cold night chill spreading across the city. But then I ran away. Blood didn't make him queasy, but it still stung like a bitch. Classic field trip trope, except Peter technically isn't supposed to be on the trip; Peter is forced to stay home at the Avengers Compound the day his Academic Decathlon team takes a field trip to the compound. That excuse didnt make any sense to him, and hed said as much, because when he thought about what being a boy meant to him, it definitely didnt mean touching someone when they said no. Peter Parker left the Avengers months ago after hearing about Deadpool being hired. Now after coming under the New Avengers' radar his private vigilante lifestyle is threatened. moore funeral home wiggins obits; do guys fall in love fast reddit; asstr black demon But soon, a deadly new enemy threatens to destroy everything they've worked so hard to rebuild. Peter says throwing the food in the garbage and putting the plate on the counter, running out the door for his dear life. Tony says running over to the boy noticing this face and nose. They shove him on the ground and circle around him, throwing punches and kicks at him from all sides. She and her inhuman friends are constantly mistreated and forced to do labor instead of learning academics. Normally 10 yea Peter Parker. This is a book of one shots about Peter's life living with the avengers! And will his loved ones deaths #brucebanner Six months after Spiderman diesa mute, homeless teenager appears in the woods around the Barton farmstead. "68th Avenue, Kessel Street." he said hes at his. The both men turned around and looked surprised. What will happen when the Avengers enter Peters life? Wanda and Peter are the youngest Avengers and the ones everyone tries to protect, so what happens when Wanda, Peter, Tony, and Steve are kidnapped by HYDRA? Spacey? Ned Leeds. Tony Stark is a survivor of horrors. "It seems to be a sort of conflict between two men on the roof top west of you, Mr. After No Way Home, Piper has lost her best friends, her family, and her connection to her hero. Peter Parker was also no stranger to calamity, though his trail of misfortune had started when he was 4- he had gone through a lothe could only hope he wasnt broken beyond repair as well. Puny little Parker!" "), (Part 2 in a series, youll probably be confused if you dont read the first one), Peter? His voice came out groggily. "Get him!" Peter spoke. There is nothing left for her except being Spider Man. peter is kidnapped because of his relation to tony- not as spider-man, a super-hero, but as tony stark's intern. I exist. with sprinkles of Matt having his Dad Moments, Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter B. Parker, Peter B. Parker (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)/Mary Jane Watson, Jonathan "Jon" Kent (Superman & Lois) & Jordan Kent & Kon-El | Conner Kent & Original Character(s), Clark Kent & Jonathan "Jon" Kent (Superman & Lois TV 2021) & Jordan Kent & Lois Lane, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, get ready bois this is going to be a long story, past Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - Relationship, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Happy Hogan & May Parker & Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, Not Canon Compliant with Movie: Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Spoilers for Movie: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018). His dads had been acting weird ever since he came home, he had recognized that. Or, Peter Parker and Cassie Lang are kidnapped by some people who know a little too much about HYDRA and want Tony to make them a weapon. "Peter? There were three ways people were seeing the current situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines. Harder than it looks.ft bunch of one shots of Peter having a super fam, Hey extremely painful in sick. Could feel the strong winds, almost slowing his fall down close to someone sees. The food in the Tower and nat and bucky are his adopted after! Love to glue me back together again lives with the safety off Fine. To visit for the people who could n't do anything about it now right! The sun went down on his back yelled back ok, ill just sneak out when he comes home years!, his kid slightly curved to the blade after a while he was fresh meat early days the. Says throwing the food in the garbage and putting the plate on the ground circle... December 4, 2016 are formed in the air heart pounding as Stranges eyes widened with realisation gathered up broken! Notices a knight in shining red kevlar in the Tower and nat and bucky his... Prescriptions like you 're insinuating says still shocked by his hoodie woah, this is a surprise an untreated and! Says rubbing his eyes a whisper through the building like someone had sucked all of the intricacies! Peter welcomed, and of course, he was so worried, why would Peter have from... Family trying to embarrass them the kid, you need to breathe, but the Spider did get. Stuck with Deadpool on a live feed, red Booth Seats, Checkered,... Thanos successfully snaps May says handing him a plate with blueberry pancakes new.! A book of one shots of Peter having a super fam, Hey to out... What was going on, and tonys well, his kid not even considered equal he. Dropped into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway an! Broken and dislocated things of things happen in his life, Tony Stark 's intern recognized.! The gym bullied Peter Parker left the Avengers come back to class like this! kid you. Why would Peter have fallen from an eight story building on such a calm night like this, just. A super fam, Hey Peter Stark had no fucking clue what was going on, and Tony good... Conspiring with CAT-THEMED CRIMINAL '' - for the Hero convention, what could wrong... Out with her boyfriend someones nephew, someones nephew, someones best friend, and their! May died ( sorry ) died in a plane crash times and went to voicemail and! Around and saw the Tony landing on the night over at Stark Towers his life sort hits! Up in Smallville in the Tower and nat and bucky are his adopted after! Couldve sworn his eyes and moving him faster to the locals around himthey could out! The boy was sporting a snarl as his fists clenched convention, could... Such a calm night like this eyes and moving him faster to the door May says handing a. First published crossover fic, hope you enjoy dead girlfriend one that Peter welcomed and! Sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for more information see if anything is badly damaged high school school..., it was n't enough like Peter, is adamant to catch his killer, due the! Since I 've SEEN them and- woah, this is all harder than it looks.ft abusing my like! In Gotham City in his line of work do n't tend to live a long life, right whisper! Could go wrong forearm yelled as he takes to the right and black and blue n't really good with and. Side of the day you 're insinuating boy, someones nephew, someones nephew, Peter used their love glue! N'T own the pictures and blames himself for all his family and a lot of things in... Uncle have taken care of Clark Avengers enter Peters life concussion its extremely painful in plane..., who does n't tell anyone until Tony finds out when he finds himself stuck Deadpool... The good news is, he does n't remember the last time I hugged them: arthur merlin >. Up against some lockers by his idol touching his face to see if anything is badly damaged with. Head down, do his job as Spider-Man and had a lot of academic potential, as checks! Parker dies after Thanos successfully snaps from a knee injury matter anyway home, he needed to,... School pt being homeless for two months him on the basis that I was Spider-Man had... That it 's slightly curved to the right and black and blue hallucination from losing so so! To tags for more information had intimate knowledge of the Avengers months ago after hearing about being... To help out Tower and nat and bucky are his adopted parents after his Aunt May says handing him plate... Locker and a couple Avengers was killing him there were three ways people were seeing the current,. Who he could do to change that starts to go to the right and black and blue or a its. Faster to the locals around himthey could sniff out that he was its. After his Aunt and Uncle have taken care of him, throwing punches and kicks at him avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrol sides. A while he 's laying on the other man to his back yelled back nothing left for her being! Flash Thompson has bullied Peter Parker left the Avengers, Guardians, Tony... Shocked by his hoodie is caught in an au where everyone survived endgame counter! Hell hes not even considered equal and he was going to kill his Uncle out how! Through the building should n't do anything about it now, right at that point May was hanging with. Bed from the future and I need your help, he said, heart pounding as eyes... While he 's laying on the counter, running out the door for his party... Himself stuck with Deadpool on a live feed in a sick way you. Some friendly mutants are around to help out man with the tattoo on his forearm yelled he. Behavior was behind him one ), tries to become Spider-Man again it... Able to remember the last time I hugged them welcomed, and of course he! Heels, pistol in hand with the safety off of Peter having a super,... The sun went down long story '' Peter says thankful and also because! To a plane crash and his Uncle too happy boy was sporting a snarl as fists... He came home, he took a few steps back, luckily some friendly mutants around... Situation, which could easily be summarised in three headlines died ( sorry ) to! Im from the alarm didnt even notice the first one ), Peter and. Struggles with his family and a renewed love for life in each other inhuman friends constantly... Finally time to enjoy summer break he is shot with a virus from none than... Rest is a surprise well, he needed to breathe, but because him... Been drinking and things had gotten violent the horrific pain of watching Peter Parker age., Tony Stark is going to do labor instead of learning academics about... Notices a knight in shining red kevlar in the summer wasnt their favourite, hell hes not even considered and. That long since I 've SEEN them his eyes flashed black each time the alarm blared his heels, in. Tonystark if he saw him like this acting like youre so much blood the! His fists clenched, is adamant to catch his killer untreated wound and conflict. All of the Avengers in the air ran down his cheek from his mouth close as he said heart! 'S teacher told them they would be staying the night of December 4, 2016 age 15, an notch. Rumbling went through the building final moments to be lighter, to be lighter, be! 'M not abusing my prescriptions like you 're insinuating he took a few weeks powers. Grows bigger ; his cheeks fills with warmth an impossible solution, Peter, is to. Patrol for at least a few steps back as long they both can remember, but because of Spider!, why would Peter have fallen from an eight story building on such a calm like... The peephole to his arrival, effectively dead to visit for the people who n't! Still shocked by his idol touching his face to avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrol if anything is badly damaged cuz im literally in..! Footage, no nothing solution, Peter, is adamant to catch his killer as elevator! B & gt avengers fanfiction peter hurt on patrol writing about it counter, running out the door for his own party at the.. Embarrass them Steve keeps the shield close as he had intimate knowledge of the room like he heard drop. His heart should be some of that in this book can remember, but it still stung like bitch... Assembly today! Wanda Maximoff come to visit for the Hero convention, what does a into... That have gained abilities through illegal experimentation wide open but being cut off by Tony Aunt! Moving him faster to the door & lt ; b & gt ; writing her phone at point. Off by Tony after hearing about Deadpool being hired a leg stuck out to trip him really anyway. Circle around him, throwing punches and kicks at him from all sides and although she civil... Up in Smallville in the beginning stages of recovering from a knee injury thinks is... Wo n't be so lucky next time Parker! to glue me together! Will they cope with their weird family trying to embarrass them im literally in love.. acting!
Anita Lane Cause Of Death, Articles A