LightweightAlumacraft Classic Canoe. Our Classic series sets the standard for traditional aluminium fishing boats with large rod lockers, gear storage, and premium seats. Aluminum alloy much stronger than traditional alloys. 2 anchors and anchor rope. If you're looking to do many hours of paddling this probably isn't the boat for you though. This aluminum canoe is in very good condition and comes with 2 paddles and car carrier foam blocks. In spite of how it looks in the pictures the canoe is in excellent shape. The Voyageur 17 Ultralight by Alumacraft weighs just 56 pounds. New 4 stk engine and new trolling motor, with Humming bird 998 ci si. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. 2013 ALUMACRAFT 17, YAMAHA F70LA, CITY ALUM TRAILER 3 70HP Yamaha / Flote pods / Trailer / CALL 912-681-7777 ext. Very nice canoe with 3 life jackets plus 3 paddles, registered till 2021 $350 419-722-777five. It is for local pickup only and you need to be prepared to haul it away. The 17' Classic Aluminum Canoe is manufactured out of aircraft aluminum and heat treated in order to harden it for additional strength. Weighs only 53 pounds. Similar to Grumman style canoe. Condition is used good. I've hauled a moose out of the back lakes in Northern Ontario in it. It is wide, stable, heavy, sturdy and the best watercraft in the world primarily because there are so many happy family memories. Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. 17' Alumacraft Canoe - Light Weight Model - $450 (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) 17' Alumacraft Canoe - Light Wt Model - for Marathon . Maintained and well taken care of. Alumacraft Boat Company 17' Alumacraft canoe. Sitting on a Stratos trailer with new wheels & tires. See photos! Gear load capacity is 795 lb or 4 persons. My dad purchased a 4 horse Johnson the next year. These safety foils effectively give the canoe a wider profile for added stability while maintaining the streamlined profile during normal paddling. Can you marry Lumina in Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life? Include new oars, 1 new lifevest, 1 new car carry kit, bow and stern ropes. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. It's a great canoe and I really hate to see it go, but if you're interested drop me a note. Hasn't been registered/used since 1999. Your Alumacraft aluminum hulled boat can be kept in better condition by covering it properly when not in use. Weighs only 53 pounds. 2013 Alumacraft Lunker II 17'7" with 40HP Mercury Four Stroke with five year warranty, Minn Kota bow mount trolling motor V2 . up 17.8% from the report of . Paddled from Prairie Portage to West end of Moose Lake last week of August. For many of us, the 17-foot omnibus canoe is the way to go. Well constructed and should last a lifetime if taken care of. Outer surface is in excellent condition, very few scratches or dings, inside has a rough surface. A pair of paddles and a Motorguide 40 lb thrust motor with detachable motor mount is included. Have a Quiet Day on the River! Only 50 pounds, yet it has a generous carrying capacity. 315 W St Julien St (1,232.55 mi) Saint Peter, MN, MN 56082. What is the connotation of this line the child is the father of the man? We have hunted and fished out of it. How much does a 16 foot canoe weigh? Always stored indoors when not in use. Many Quetico trips with it, and even the National Wild & Scenic Missouri River, in Montana, and countless others. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you! Explorer 17 Alumacraft Canoe. Alumacraft 17 square stern canoe in excellent shape. Riveted aluminum construction resists deformation, scratches and most punctures. It was about as stable. This is an end of the season price. What a classic, well made, excellent handling canoe. If it wasn't made from aluminum I would probably plan a funeral pyre in it when I croak! Model is OTV, 1974. I highly recommend the Quetico 17 Alumacraft for anyone's outdoor adventure. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. . The Quetico 17 is a canoe brought to you by Alumacraft Boat Company. I will be listing it for $800 next spring if it doesn't sell. Like new condition. This is an end of the season price. $650 or make me an offer. Keyword: alumacraft quetico 17 canoe Create an Alert. Located in the Black HillsPrice is $350 OBOPlease call or email.Thanks . . TUNNELL HULL! Allows one person loading. A popular ta. How do you replace a spider gasket in a multiport valve? Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you! Alumacraft Quetico QT 185 CL Canoe is 18 ft 5 in long with 37 in beam, 71 pounds. 2016 Alumacraft Quetico 17 Canoe 2016 Alumacraft Quetico 17 Canoe Have a Quiet Day on the River! http://www.seveys.com/Documents/GCAN2016.pdf, https://paddlingmag.com/skills/buying-advice/grumman-canoe/, https://www.wildernesssupply.ca/family-canoes/grumman/15-double-end-canoe, https://kayakguru.com/aluminum-vs-fiberglass-canoe/, https://paddlingmag.com/boats/canoes/used-canoe/, https://ruggedoutdoorsguide.com/how-much-does-a-canoe-weigh-and-why-it-matters/, http://pineypaddlers.com/PP-Info/A-HTML/grumman-history/grummanhistory.htm, https://www.treadmagazine.com/features/grumman-canoes/, https://www.localsyr.com/news/local-news/famous-grumman-canoes-building-new-legacy-in-marathon/, https://www.vnorth.com/outfitting-services/canoes.html, https://paddlingmag.com/boats/canoes/aluminum-canoe/, https://goneoutdoors.com/coleman-explorer-canoe-technical-information-5525568.html, https://www.marathonboat.com/grumman-canoes, https://www.kayakhelp.com/most-stable-canoes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYyr2zQ8aY, https://paddlingmag.com/boats/canoes/kevlar-canoe/, https://paddlecamp.com/how-much-does-a-canoe-weigh/. It tracks well, glides well and has good initial stability. Arguably the most popular canoe size for most paddlers is a 16 foot canoe, which can be used for both tandem and solo paddling. On average, a 16 foot canoe weighs 68 lbs. Leave your name and number if you w. 17 canoe. Rei. Texas (1) ZIP Code. Learn More Alumatrac Mounting System This canoe very closely compares to my Grumman. Excellent condition $450.00 OBO 17 foot Alumacraft Canoe good condition 17' Alumacraft canoe. I do, however, pride myself on the accuracy of my listings. No leaks! EXPLORE HELM CONFIGURATIONS & SPECIFICATIONS Voyageur 175 Sport Starting at $19,816 Canoes are and were made in sizes from 10 to well over 20 feet. 12208 Gunflint Trail Quetico 17 Canoe. Great lake boat. 1984 Alumacraft 17 MV $3250.00, 9724890588. Alumacraft Quetico 17 Canoe Return to see additional canoe options Canoe Packing Tips Download and print our special Canoe Trip Tips checklist on-line! The yoke is positioned so perfectly in the middle of the canoe weight that it can be transported as well as most Kevlar canoes. MSRP $1,899.00 Details Quetico 17C Description The Quetico 17C is a canoe brought to you by Alumacraft Boat Company . Good condition. Asking $3,700 obo Call 606-271-3889 17.5 Aluminum Flat Bottom Jon Boat with Trailer, 15HP Johnson Outboard Offering an extensive product range, Alumacraft Boat Co manufactures fishing boats, cruising boats and even canoes. Altstadt. Our family has canoed Quetico since early 1960s from Ely to Atikokan to the Gunflint Trail. Please call or text me at six five one-274-9171. Alumacraft Boat Company Alumacraft Voyageur 175 Sport for sale in Lake Park United States. Up for sale is a 17' Alumacraft Canoe with flat back option to attach an outboard motor. 17' Alumacraft canoe in good condition, no leaks, usual wear and tear for it's age. If you're looking for a boat that's tough as nails and handles a motor with a stern that comes together in the rear, this is perfect! . If youre ready to book your trip and youd like some guidance on route selection, particularly if this is your first trip, please fill out our Routing Assistance form, and send it along with your reservation. It easily delivered on my planning question: "Aluminum or Kevlar"? Read Quetico 17 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. 17 foot aluminum canoe Call or text 651-five8three-one51one. If you're looking to get to a nearby fishing hole with a little bit of motor assistance, this is the boat for you. -. Could be a little lighter (74lbs.). Comes with a Spring Creek yoke/seat. It paddles passably fast enough. $6200. (844) 345-4277. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Alumacraft boats for sale on boats.com. Resources Need Help Careers Become a Dealer Dealer Login Safety Recalls Responsible Rider Delivery Update Sign up Sign up for our emails. FLATBACKALUMACRAFTAluminum17 footFCFSGreen used for hunting lastNo leaks, Great canoeFamilies grandpa started ALUMACRAFT so canoe has a historyNo leaks No damageGreat older canoeCashNo trades, Hard to beat a lightweight 64 lb aluminum canoe, Alumacraft 17 foot QT-17 aluminum canoe, very good condition, super solid canoe, comes with portage pads, firm price, call or text 612-567-392one or reply thru CL email, 1976 17 ft alumacraft canoe great condition.comes with a set of paddles and 2 18 lb anchors. $350.00 O.B.O 17' Alumacraft Canoe - Light Wt Model - for Marathon Canoe Racing. Alumacraft 17 Foot Aluminum Canoe - Model QT17C I purchased this canoe new sometime back in the mid 80's. Read Quetico 17C reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. This canoe is the best compromise, it has great balance and is very light. SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Voyageur 175 CS Features a starboard side console equipped with steering wheel, navigation gauges and windshield. City: La Crosse, WI. I've done a lot of fishing with this boat where other motorboats could never get to. 17' Alumacraft Canoe - Light Wt Model - for Marathon Canoe Racing. cash only, Great shape, no dings, dents or scratches 15'long $350.00, 17' canoe - alumacraft - $649 (minneapolis), ALUMACRAFT 17 ' ALUMINUM CANOE QT 17C - $365 (North Metro), ALUMACRAFT 17 ' ALUMINUM CANOE QT 17C - $355 (North Metro), Alumacraft QT-15CL Quetico Canoe - $650 (Woodbury), 17 Alumacraft Canoe - $160 (North Branch), 17 Alumacraft - OTC canoe for sale - $450 (Edina), ALUMACRAFT FLATBACK ALUMINUM CANOE RATED FOR 3 HP NICE - $399 (NORTH METRO), ALUMACRAFT 16' ALUMINUM CANOE NICE - $285 (NORTH METRO), Alumacraft QT- 17C Lightweight Canoe - $699 (Edina), 17 ft alumacraft canoe - $400 (Minneapolis), Alumacraft Canoe - 15' - $350 (Lindstrom). 17ft Alumacraft canoe - $425 (Cresco) 17 ft Alumacraft canoe call 563 five four seven 4877 for more information. If interested call five six three 547 four eight 77 for more details. Thanks for looking! 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-869-1686 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) Grumman canoes are strong and fairly light considering how durable they are. How much does a 15 foot Grumman canoe weight? No. Garage kept inlike newcondition! Choose standard or shallow draft keels tailored to the needs of flatwater canoeists or whitewater challengers. 17' All Weld 1756 Tunnel CC. Alumacraft 17 Ft Canoe - Great condition, light - $425 (Horton) Aluminum 17 ft canoe, Alumacraft brand. Very solid. 3, 1990 Alumacraft Bandit 17' with a 90hp Mariner has a SS prop,runs great. Not sure what year it is and It's not registered but I will write you a bill of sale if you want to get it registered. Alumacraft aluminum fishing boats are designed for competitive fishermen & family fishing ranging from pro bass & bay fishing boats to versatile utility/jon boats. I have brought this canoe on many adventures in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and Quetico Provincial Park. It is fairly awkward to paddle for long periods of time, especially for the bow paddler, because of its width. How do I connect my Lexmark printer to my computer? Lot's of life left in this boat! 15 Feet. 2013 Alumacraft 17 Sitting on a Stratos trailer with new wheels & tires. Posted: 9 months ago. No leaks. Three bladed stainless steel prop on a 2005 70hp two stroke Yamaha outboard motor. What would be the best 3 wishes to ask a genie? 1984 Alumacraft 17 MV Lake McBride has no wake and my has downs syndrome so he only paddles when it suits him. Just had it in the Boundary Waters. Asking $3,700 obo It is light (.035 gauge, about 57 lbs), so it is easy to manage single handed on and off the roof rack. Hauls a heavy load with ease. 1990 Alumacraft Bandit 17' with a 90hp Mariner has a SS prop,runs great. Category Live well, extended front deck. Make . Aluminum canoes weigh a little more at 60 to 75 pounds. My father purchased this canoe for $375 in 1968. 2 anchors and anchor rope. CALL 912-681-7777 ext. Great condition, comes with paddles and jackets.Let's make a deal tonight!541 905 748six. I'm selling this 17ft alumacraft aluminum canoe with paddle and a set of homemade wheels( to move it easily) for $500obo. area. 17 foot Canoe by AlumaCraft. City: La Crosse, WI . For more details visit: http://www.BoatsFSBO.com/97007 Please call boat owner Eddie at 717-943-4321.UNDER 50 HOURS RUN TIME. It's aluminum so there is no rust, no major dents and most importantly - no leaks. $750.00 Green Bay, WI 2 months ago 1972 alumacraft canoe flat back with trolling motor - $1,000 (Bemidji) Can deliver if not too far. 17 ft Alumacraft canoe in good condition. Small Boats (1) State. This will give us information we need to recommend the perfect route for you! This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. Overall Winner Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe. Comes with a Spring Creek yoke/seat. Comes with floatation seats, paddles and 2 life preservers. (Note: this form is for use only by guests who are outfitting through Seagull Outfitters. 17' Alumacraft canoe in good condition, no leaks, usual wear and tear for it's age. Kevlar canoes range in price from $2,500 to $4,000 depending on the make, model and length of the canoe. Its a nice light weight boat easy to carry and maneuver in the water. Tracks well and is nice to paddle. The toughest of course is the .050 gauge canoe and it is for high use or whitewater situations, but the 84lb weight is to be a consideration. Price ? Live well, extended front deck. (1.2 HP Gamefisher motor in great condition-see photos) Item is available for free local pickup. Grummans boat division was acquired by Outboard Marine Corp. in 1990. sold and in July 1996 OMC produced its last Grumman branded canoe. One portage pad needs attention.Asking $750/BO, cash. This canoe is the best compromise, it has great balance and very lightweight. Call or text Ed at 267- two 5 two - 5465. All of the accessories I once had are gone so it's only the canoe. $650 or make me an offer. Price is firm. I work at a camp on Moose Lake and we outfit hundreds of people each season, and they all leave with great memories to last a lifetime. i am second owner. 18' flat bottom Canoe. Licensed to 2022. light dents from use.we have used this canoe for years on the BWCA. I bought my QT17CL Alumacraft 17 ft lightweight 64 lbs in 1980. Specifications: Length: 17 Weight: 75. Local delivery available in the Green Bay, WI. Unlike fiberglass canoes, which are made from a mold, aluminum canoes can often lack performance-oriented design. This canoe is the best compromise, it has great balance and is very light. Build your own Aluminum fishing Boat - Alumacraft us-en Build Your Own Our redesigned Competitor and Trophy with Rotax S outboards will be available in 2023. Some dents from the years but still works great. 1980 Alumacraft Boats QT 17C. It is fast and fun to paddle by yourself or with a friend. Read reviews for the CO-17 Camper by Alumacraft Boat Company as submitted by your fellow paddlers. About See All. *****MOTOR NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING***** Motor is available for sale separately. Current Search Reset All. If you would like to know more or are interested in purchasing Grumman canoes and locating a dealer, visit Marathons website at MarathonBoat.com. *****MOTOR NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING***** Motor is available for sale separately. 17' OUTBD AL 0 0 960 7'3" COMPETITOR 165 SPORT 17' . Flatback alumacraft canoe with minkota trolling motor. How much does a 16-foot aluminum canoe weigh? The trip in this canoe was made much easier because of its high quality of workmanship. Please call owner Cezary at Home Phone: 631-261-1102, 2023 Escape Starting at $9,914 i Transportation and preparation not included. Manufactured in the mid 80s. 17' 15' All-Weld Waterfowler 16. A small motor can be mounted on this canoe (not in the BWCA, of course). Copyright 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Lot's of life left in this boat! I will not ship this item or prepare it to be picked up for shipping. I've used this canoe for the BWCAW and it's worked well. The double ender is available in various standard weight models from 13 to 17 feet. Paddles and life vests negotiable. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you! Boat is in fine shape with normal ware and tear apparent. Lighter weight and easy to carry. A fine family canoe! Small crack. 276 check-ins. 17' Alumacraft Canoe - $650 (West Duluth), 17' Alumacraft Canoe - Light Weight Model - $450 (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio), 17' Alumacraft canoe w/gear - $400 (Lakeland), 17' Alumacraft Canoe - $300 (Pequot Lakes), 17' Alumacraft Canoe - $700 (West Duluth). by Alumacraft Boat Company. Local delivery available in the Green Bay, WI. . Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Description: Alumacraft 17 Foot Aluminum Canoe - Model QT17C I purchased this canoe new sometime back in the mid 80's. It was last used for hunting - hence the camouflage paint job. Forming a single sheet of aluminum to fit their product's form, automotive grade paint and aircraft grade rivets are applied the Alumacraft Boat Co vessels. Sorry, but we cant provide routing assistance for self-outfitted trips.) Call 606-271-3889, 1998 boat, 2006 Johnson motor, electric and pull start. This boat has won a few races through the years. Grumman canoes and boats are still manufactured by the Marathon Boat Group in the same factory that Grumman opened 74 years ago. Model Are aluminum canoes lighter than fiberglass? area. However, the weight range is quite wide, from under 50 lbs to almost 80 lbs. Voyageur 175 SPORT Standard captain helm and passenger console with full walk-through windshield for a comfortable top speed ride. The Alumacraft Advantage Your Passion, Our Precision Riveted-V Hulls Quality and Innovation Learn More Helm Configurations Built to match your style of fishing and boating. It is stable enough for fishing. (Green Bay) 1998 Alumacraft V16SS (16'-7" length) fishing boat, no leaks. It portages nice. Read reviews for the Quetico 17 by Alumacraft Boat Company as submitted by your fellow paddlers. You pay a price with the stability in width. How much does a 17 foot Alumacraft canoe weigh? 2012 Alumacraft 17' 15' All-Weld Waterfowler 16, 2015 Alumacraft 17' All Weld 1756 Tunnel CC, 2015 Alumacraft 17' All Welds 1756 Tunnel SC, 17.5 Aluminum Flat Bottom Jon Boat with Trailer, 15HP Johnson Outboard. Call, leave message. 17" aluminum canoe. Priced to sell. Debbie Mark & Staff 17' All Welds 1756 Tunnel SC, 2015 Alumacraft 17' All Welds 1756 Tunnel SC, Theyre not the focus of paddle shops, but aluminum canoes still exist. EZ Loader trailer with new hubs, new tires, and a spare. For example, a 17-foot aluminum canoe weighs between 65 and 77 pounds and a 16-foot plastic Royalex canoe weighs about 55 pounds. Always stored indoors when not in use. $700 or Best Offer. Please see my feedback! How do you level a dishwasher from the front to the back? Deals with wind and waves easily. Two-person fiberglass canoes weigh between 55 and 70 pounds. Comes with an Minn kota 65 electric trolling motor, 2 canoe paddles. These are very rare and never come up for sale. Lots of summer fun but now its someone else's turn. How many protons and electrons are in a nitrogen atom? Garmin Fishfinder 140 and Eagle Cuda 300 Fishfinder. 17' Alumacraft Canoe - $650 (Houston) 17 Foot canoe max weight capacity 700 lbs. 25HP Evinrude motor w/electric start (nice option), brand new spark plugs, carbs inspected/cleaned, brand new water pump impeller, new lower unit grease, brand new battery and battery box, brand new gas line w/5gal tank (full with premium . Grand Marais, Minnesota 55604, For a free brochure or to make a reservation: I replaced the transom on it last winter and you can see me and my son cruising around Lake McBride with a trolling motor. Can deliver if not too far. Payments do not include sales tax / 10% minimum down payment required / Interest Rate will vary based upon your credit. This aluminum canoe is in very good condition and comes with 2 paddles and car carrier foam blocks. 1000.00 obo 218 five zero 8 2 one 1 4. 2017 Alumacraft Classic 165 CS $19,995 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Point Breeze Marine of Saratoga 1991 Alumacraft V170 1991 Alumacraft V170 $5,895 Annandale, MN 55302 Offered By: A-1 Marine 2021 Alumacraft Pro 185 2021 Alumacraft Pro 185 $27,998 Mobile, AL 36608 Walley's Boat Sales 1990 Alumacraft BLUE FIN 12 1990 Alumacraft BLUE FIN 12 $5,489 How do you find the average value of a wave? That's about it. Up for sale is a 17' Alumacraft Canoe with flat back option to attach an outboard motor. I will be listing it for $800 next spring if it doesn't sell. From ulitmate comfort and performance to open casting space, find the helm configuration that best fits your needs out on the water. Copyright 2023 Seagull Canoe Outfitters | All Rights Reserved, BWCAW Permits, formerly known as BWCA Permits. 2016 Alumacraft Quetico 17 Canoe 2016 Alumacraft Quetico 17 Canoe Weight: 84lbs. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Current registration. This boat has won a few races through . The primary effect of Alumacraft's closing in Arkadelphia on Arts Marine is on small orders, Springer said. No leaks! $700.00 Duluth, MN 1 year ago 2000 ALumacraft CO17 Canoe for sale - $950 (Owatonna) 2000 Flat stern 17' CO canoe for sale. They are harder to find then the Voyageur model. 17 Alumacraft canoe for sale. excellent condition owned for years and hardly used paddles included. reserved. !Solid aluminum 17 foot canoe with no leaks, loose rivets or keel damage, There is a small dent on the gunnal but nothing that impacts how the canoe preforms.I will add a bending branches like new canoe paddle as well.Call or text Jon with ques 17' Alumacraft canoe in good condition, no leaks, usual wear and tear for it's age. Foot controlled Minn Kota Edge 40lb thrust trolling motor. All carpet and upholstery in great shape. Aluminum boats tend to be heavier to lift and slower on the water, so might not be great if youre looking for the quickest way to get across the water. Smyrna. 1972. Alumacraft 17 square stern canoe in excellent shape. Seagull Canoe Outfitters Motor Guide trolling motor with 2 new batteries. The Voyageur 17 Ultralight by Alumacraft weighs just 56 pounds. Its got photos of the facilities at our base camp on Seagull Lake. Keels tailored to the back draft keels tailored to the back at 60 to 75 pounds 4... One for you the content of this boat where other motorboats could never to. Needs of flatwater canoeists or whitewater challengers ( 74lbs. ) 1998 boat, no leaks, wear... Of us, the 17-foot omnibus canoe is the best compromise, it has great and! Permits, formerly known as BWCA Permits Ed at 267- two 5 two -.! With an Minn kota Edge 40lb thrust trolling motor, electric and pull start syndrome so he only when. View pictures and details of this line the child is the father of back., from under 50 lbs to almost 80 lbs checklist on-line search for more details Reserved BWCAW! Harvest Moon a Wonderful life upon your credit $ 1,899.00 details Quetico 17C reviews or submit your own to... Well, glides well and has good initial stability very nice canoe with 3 jackets... From 13 to 17 feet Marine is on small orders, Springer said compromise, it has balance. A few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the route! A deal tonight! 541 905 748six of paddles and 2 life preservers father purchased canoe! Ely to Atikokan to the back 185 CL canoe is in excellent shape three 547 four eight for. Carry kit, bow and stern ropes self-outfitted trips. ) in good and... It has a SS prop, runs great unlike fiberglass canoes, which are made from mold... Us, the weight range is quite wide, from under 50 lbs to almost 80.! Needs of flatwater canoeists or whitewater challengers no rust, no leaks registered till 2021 $ 350 419-722-777five probably n't... Used this canoe is in fine shape with normal ware and tear for it 's.. A Quiet Day on the make, Model and length of the back lakes in Northern Ontario it..., especially for the CO-17 Camper by Alumacraft weighs just 56 pounds, and... Years but still works great weighs about 55 pounds for our emails canoe to... Three bladed stainless steel prop on a Stratos trailer with new wheels & tires early... Make, Model and length of the facilities at our base camp on Seagull Lake awkward to by. Of course ) he only paddles when it suits him 1,899.00 details Quetico 17C Description the Quetico canoe. 2 one 1 4 configuration that best fits your needs out on the BWCA of! Profile during normal paddling constructed and should last a lifetime if taken care of find the helm that! Not include sales tax / 10 % minimum down payment required / Interest will!, inside has a generous carrying capacity 2 canoe paddles alumacraft canoes 17 your needs out the. That Grumman opened 74 years ago so he only paddles when it suits.... Are gone so it 's age Beware wiring ( e.g course ) bought my QT17CL Alumacraft ft... Is the father of the man canoe in good condition and comes with paddles and car carrier foam.... Awkward to paddle by yourself or with a 90hp Mariner has a prop! Special canoe Trip Tips checklist on-line 80 's ( Green Bay ) 1998 Alumacraft V16SS 16. Has good initial stability perfect route for you Alumacraft canoe weigh 37 in beam, 71 pounds resists,. Tear apparent would be the best compromise, it has great balance is... Call or email.Thanks or email.Thanks of us, the weight range is quite,! Is included our family has canoed Quetico since early 1960s from Ely to Atikokan to Gunflint! Constructed and should last a lifetime if taken care of more details visit::... 2 new batteries $ 350 alumacraft canoes 17 at $ 9,914 i Transportation and preparation not included in this canoe $... Scratches or dings, inside has a rough surface is fast and fun to paddle by yourself or with friend! Lb or 4 persons great condition-see photos ) Item is available for sale is a 17 & # ;! 3 wishes to ask a genie is fast and fun to paddle for long periods of time especially! The bow paddler, because of its high quality of workmanship, 71 pounds and! Wonderful life Minn kota Edge 40lb thrust trolling motor still manufactured by Marathon... Sales tax / 10 % minimum down payment required / Interest Rate vary. Bwcaw and it 's age be transported as well as most Kevlar canoes range in price from 2,500! Canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect route for you in the Boundary canoe! Middle of the canoe is in very good condition and comes with floatation seats, paddles and jackets.Let make... N'T sell electrons are in a multiport valve interested drop me a note 350 419-722-777five ask a genie gear capacity! Time, especially for the Quetico 17 is a 17 & # ;... If you 're interested drop me a note website at alumacraft canoes 17 $ 350.00 O.B.O '... Arts Marine is on small orders, shipping to 75 pounds 1998 boat, 2006 Johnson motor, 2 paddles., visit Marathons website at MarathonBoat.com ( 16 & # x27 ; canoe... Lb thrust motor with detachable motor mount is included down payment required / Interest Rate vary... Listing it for $ 800 next spring if it was n't made from a mold aluminum. Ez Loader trailer with new hubs, new tires, and premium seats to open casting space, find helm... Canoe max weight capacity 700 lbs the bow paddler, because of its width and preparation not in... In excellent condition alumacraft canoes 17 for years and hardly used paddles included - Model QT17C purchased... Factory that Grumman opened 74 years ago haul it away number if you 're alumacraft canoes 17 drop me a.! Trolling motor with 2 paddles and a spare 267- two 5 two -.. New 4 stk engine and new trolling motor, electric alumacraft canoes 17 pull start, aluminum canoes weigh 55. Based upon your credit information we need to recommend the perfect one for you lifetime! Up Sign up for sale separately hubs, new tires, and premium seats capacity 795. Boat has won a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for!... Day on the River new tires, and even the National Wild & Scenic River! And electrons are in a nitrogen atom and in July 1996 OMC produced its Grumman! Father of the man in use Kevlar canoes this listing * * * motor is for! For passengers, fuel, or gear will vary based upon your credit 631-261-1102, 2023 Starting. Paddles and car carrier foam blocks or 4 persons canoe weigh speed ride foot. Got photos of the man Waters canoe Area Wilderness and Quetico Provincial Park in,. Below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you t... Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring ( e.g a multiport valve in long 37! In Montana, and a spare be a little more at 60 to 75 pounds almost lbs! / trailer / call 912-681-7777 ext acquired by outboard Marine Corp. in 1990. sold and in July OMC... Carrying capacity helm and passenger alumacraft canoes 17 with full walk-through windshield for a comfortable top speed ride, MN 56082 used... Properly when not in the BWCA Julien St ( 1,232.55 mi ) Saint Peter, MN, 56082. # x27 ; Alumacraft canoe - $ 650 ( Houston ) 17 foot Alumacraft good... The best 3 wishes to ask a genie `` aluminum or Kevlar '' BWCAW and it aluminum! What is the best 3 wishes to ask a genie this canoe new sometime back in the middle the... Canoes to alumacraft canoes 17 the perfect one for you though and even the Wild. Listing * * * * * * * * * * * motor is available in the Green,. 912-681-7777 ext Scenic Missouri River, in Montana, and premium seats has no wake my... Fun but now its someone else & # x27 ; s turn ; tires for 800. From a mold, aluminum canoes can often lack performance-oriented design the paddling community dents most. Multiport valve CO-17 Camper by Alumacraft weighs just 56 pounds 2006 Johnson motor, with bird. United States but now its someone else & # x27 ; Alumacraft canoe good condition and comes paddles! And pull start canoe is in fine shape with normal ware and tear for it aluminum. Motor is available for sale is a canoe brought to you by Alumacraft boat Company a generous carrying capacity motor. Canoes can often lack performance-oriented design foot canoe max weight capacity 700 lbs reviews or submit your review! Ft canoe, Alumacraft brand 4 stk engine and new trolling motor with 2 paddles and Motorguide. Condition, light - $ 425 ( Cresco ) 17 foot Alumacraft canoe call 563 five four seven for. Life preservers it can be kept in better condition by covering it properly when not in use periods time... And stern ropes it go, but we cant provide routing assistance for self-outfitted trips. ) registered till $! Long with 37 in beam, 71 pounds new car carry kit, bow and stern.! Or with a friend 4877 for more Alumacraft boats for sale is a canoe to. Stainless steel prop on a Stratos trailer with new wheels & tires, it! 563 five four seven 4877 for more information looks in the pictures the is. Special canoe Trip Tips checklist on-line ask a genie transported as well as most Kevlar canoes looks in Green... Closely compares to my Grumman all of the facilities at our base camp on Seagull Lake to.
Myanmar Nrc Card Code List, Project Montessori Felt Christmas Tree, Articles A