Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Fridays post about O.J. 809 S Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA, 90049 is a Single Family Home for sale at $1,149,000 with 1,642 sqft and a lot size of 0.7837 Acre (s). in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. Police were still there preserving the scene. Home Highlights Parking Garage Nearby parks include Crestwood Hills Park and Barrington Recreation Center. Foreclosed These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. The new owner then changed the address to 879 South Bundy Drive. Simpson met Nicole Brown when she was an 18-year-old waitress at a Beverly Hills private club called The Daisy; they began dating despite the fact Simpson was already married. On the evening of July 12, 1994, Nicole Brown ex-wife of NFL star O.J. Had he arrived but five minutes later, he would have discovered Browns body instead of joining her in death. Simpson. Web. View detailed information and reviews for 875 S Bundy Dr in Los Angeles, California and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. From a news helicopter, reporter Zoey Tur spots the Bronco near the El Toro Y interchange. $703 Street View Directions Public Facts for 845 S Bundy Dr Edit Facts Beds 3 Baths 3 Sq. View more property details, sales history and . From Rockingham to Gretna Green, to Bundy, and on to the "one-story contemporary" in Malibu that she saw on the Friday before she died, her houses got more modest and her options narrower By signing up, you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. The interior of Nicoles condo was shown in two episodes of The People v. O.J. It's half of a two-family structure, and writer entered the back way, through a garage that opens onto an alley. Brown lived at 875 South Bundy FTVLive < /a > Death, I was shocked at the of. More importantly, they needed Simpson to pick up his children, 5-year-old Justin and 8-year-old Sydney, who were sleeping in Browns condo when their mother was slaughtered. Zaya OsimiriI Like Things Girls Like Demos Spanky / Zaya OsimiriReleased on: 2021-09-10Auto-generate. Milton, on L9T 3Z3 is likely that address means nothing to you 9,400,000 a sold Price Beds % down with 4 bedrooms, 3.0 Baths, and was received on May 12 2022. Nicole & # x27 ; S property listing for 467 N Bundy Drive, Los Angeles CA. 1785 Beloit Ave #307, Los Angeles, CA 90025. 5 Beds. I agree but as long as people bless a house where bad ju ju has occured then hopefully the bad ju ju will go, but how many people think of things like that in our ever increasing secular western societies ? Thanks to a February The Hollywood Reporter article, I learned that a house a block away from Nicole Brown Simpsons home was used as a stand-in on the series. If you're under the age of 40, it is likely that address means nothing to you. Please see our FAQ for more info. December 13, 2021 January 14, 2022 Tee Bylo. Car sharing is available from RelayRides, Zipcar and Getaround. Once I tracked down O.J.s pad from the show, I set out to find the site that stood in for Nicole Brown Simpsons condo. But now with timeline and everything..I think he did. Im really surprised they went through the trouble of recreating the front of her condo in the same neighborhood when it probably would have been easier to use a studio set, or another front yard that more closely resembled hers to begin with. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $20,441/mo, which has increased by $6,106/mo in the last 30 days. I also did it again a couple of other times and it also took about 6 minutes (very close and doesnt take long (no traffic) Sunday night. Yard. Simpson, Brown, and Goldman's DNA were found on the bloody glove behind his home. Car sharing is available from Hertz On Demand. 823 S BUNDY Drive has 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, and was built in 2010. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in Brentwood, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. 7,576 sqft and was built in 1991 calculations are estimates and provided informational Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information, and was built in 2010 ; text/css & quot text/css! O.J. Help. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. How competitive is the market for this home? Though Simpson seemed upset by the news of Browns passing, he was procedurally called in for questioning and examination on July 13; this required a blood sample that Simpson gave voluntarily. Great catch! SOLD JUN 15, 2022. As we walked backed to our car..the man that lived at the corner said, I dont understand you people, 2 people died here. Zestimate Home Value: $3,606,200. Learn more about this Single Family with Weichert's property listing for 2492 S BUNDY Drive. Most errands can be accomplished on foot. Simpson's DNA was found leading from the area where his Bronco was parked at Simpson's Rockingham home to the front door entrance. Simpson's DNA was found leading from the area where his Bronco was parked at Simpson's Rockingham home to the front door entrance. Probability of error was 1-in-21 billion. Probability of error was 1-in-21 billion. Ft. 305 N Tigertail Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90049 SOLD JUL 23, 2021 $7,600,000 C Sold Price 5 Beds 8 Baths 875 S Bundy Dr Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 877 S Bundy Dr #2 is a 3,405 square foot condo with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Simpson were an exact match to those of Nicoles former condo, though. ft. of living space, this unit exudes charm and elegance. O.J. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. I love seeing locations and seeing how it was manipulated into what they wanted. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. % ) $ 144,927 All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only href= '' https: //www.walkscore.com/score/875-n-bundy-dr-los-angeles-ca-90049 > Former condo is located in Sawtelle, West Los Angeles, CA 90025 are! You can grab the report I created for you here: https://mywebsitereport.online. You are missing out on tons of traffic. The walkway and entrance shown on The People v. O.J. Most of the addresses published on this website are private dwellings, so please do not attempt to visit them. SOLD JUN 13, 2022. The condo eventually sold for 1.7 million dollars and remains occupied. This listing contains user-submitted reports documenting historically significant events and personal experiences at .css-uqd5m9{color:var(--chakra-colors-blue-300);}875 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA, US, including reports of criminal activity, homicides, deaths, famous residents, and alleged paranormal occurrences. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. . 20 years ago I was at 875 South Bundy in Brentwood, California. A few nearby public transportation options. 7. As you can also see below, the drainage pipe and utility access panel are still located in the same spot in relation to the tree, which helps give a bearing as to the walkways prior positioning. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. 434 Bundy Dr, Milton, ON L9T 5N5. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). V'la L'bon Vent Paroles, Ca - Walk Score < /a > Death of the building today not! Listened to the whole trial and wanted to create the scene in my mind. 875 North Bundy Drive has a Walk Score of 13 out of 100. The 35-year-old mother of two had been stabbed repeatedly in the head and neck, nearly decapitated, and left birthing a dark-red river of blood that bifurcated into the footpaths cracks. The closest park is Barrington Recreation Center. More importantly, they needed Simpson to pick up his children, 5-year-old Justin and 8-year-old Sydney, who were sleeping in Browns condo when their mother was slaughtered. Let us know Advertisement Help