document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Dont forget to check out DecemberSpecials! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. You can rest assured we have the pet for you. The LCAS board appreciates and welcomes the pro bono attorney who is determining the status of investments and estate donations. .therm_border{stroke-width: 1.5px; stroke: #000; fill: transparent;} At this time, there is no special care required for her, but she may occasionally need eye drops or other interventions and a vet relationship is important in the event she needs further care. Our mission is to enrich lives by placing animals for adoption in loving homes where they can thrive on kindness and care. dorcas meadowes family; comanche county court; is alexandra churchill related to winston churchill You can rest assured we have the pet for you. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. The Brunswick Animal Shelter was founded in 1950 and operated in modest accommodations in an old barn not far from where the shelter currently stands at 30 Range Road. They helped me adopt my beautiful cat, Casper! for Matching. Lincoln County Animal Shelter. We are going from a facility that was built to accommodate a very old-fashioned concept of animal sheltering, Townsend stated, to a facility that has been designed not only to maximize operational efficiency, but also to provide the animals in our care with the best conditions possible.. Farmers Markets; Restaurants; Specialty Foods; Supermarkets; Where To Stay. Become an online member today: To manage your account, just hover and click on your name above. We, as with all of our local businesses, need your support, too. Weve reached the point where continuing to operate out of this building is neither practical nor efficient, stated Bill Muldoon, Board President. WebVisit the BringFido Local Resources Directory now to locate an animal shelter, humane society, or rescue group in Wiscasset, ME now. ME .therm_subRaisedLevel{stroke-width: 1px; stroke: #000;} It is also important to ensure that all dogs have received inoculations against rabies. Incidents handled by the ACO include animals at large, noise complaints, injured animals, nuisance complaints and animal bites. Bed and Breakfasts; Campgrounds; Cottage Directory of Animal Shelters in Wiscasset, ME - BringFido Thank you! The bulk of our funding comes from private donors who want to help animals in need., Naming opportunities are available at multiple levels, including cat condos, dog runs, the cat wing, and the building itself, and pledges to be paid over the course of five years are welcomed and encouraged. WebVisit the BringFido Local Resources Directory now to locate an animal shelter, humane society, or rescue group in Wiscasset, ME now. Bangor, WebNinety-two animals are no longer homeless and found their families! The Lincoln County Animal Shelter board of directors is proud that founder Nickerson remains actively involved in board decisions, bringing a lifetime of experience and dedication. Woodbrook Animal Clinic is a full service Companion Animal practice located in Woolwich, Maine. WebDear Editor: The Boothbay Region Humane Society/Lincoln County Animal Shelter has enjoyed rescuing and finding homes for thousands of animals since 1959. She continued, We would love to have more million dollar donors step forward, but in all likelihood, this facility will be built on thousands of smaller donations that come in from our supporters., Midcoast Humane operates two campuses and contracts with 39 municipalities from Falmouth to Somerville. Description: Bagheera is a fantastic, crazy fun, sweet girl looking for a new best friend!! .therm_minorTick{stroke-width: 2.5px; stroke: #000;} Or become an online supporter for as little as $2.99 per month. WebHistoric Sites in Wiscasset; Food and Dining. Thank you to the most fantastic community for supporting the mission of Read More Thursday December 29, 2022 A Successful Pet Angel Tree! Some popular services for animal shelters include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. WebWe care for nearly 3,500 homeless dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, domesticated birds, rats, mice, and guinea pigs every year. 5.0 (1 review) Animal Shelters. The facility has grown in size over the years, but it has had no significant repairs, and does not reflect current housing standards for animal care. We continue delivering the news our communities need during these ever-changing times. WebAdopters must have a photo ID and consult with an adoption counselor prior to adoption. We care for nearly 3,500 homeless dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, domesticated birds, rats, mice, and guinea pigs every year. WebHART depends on the generosity and support of people like you who believe that the animals we rescue and shelter deserve loving care in a safe, secure and healing environment. All of our dogs for adoption near. I've got 3 kittens from them over many years, and every time I do, it's a great experience. New print or eEdition subscriptions are available at a 30% discount (use 'subscribe-to-support' coupon code at checkout). Friday: 11:00 am 4:00 pm I love making new families, we do it every day with adoption. Adopt Donate. We serve a large population outside of the Brunswick area, stated Townsend. Amazing place. Edgecomb, ME 04556. I would like nothing better than to see this happen. Please be aware that filling out the pre-adoption application does not guarantee adoption of the dog. The shelter at Range Road is simply no longer adequate. To report an animal complaint call 882-7332. The fluidity of our organization allows us to move animals to the site that will be best for them. Thanks for helping to save a homeless pet! Cottage Connection of Maine Vacation Rentals Since 1993, Meesha Luce is Maines Young Agents Committee Chairwoman, The Waldo Theatre hosts a bi-weekly series of Table Readings of scripts, Newcastle Realty - Nobleboro, South Bristol, 4 Listings, Christopher Leeman - Carpenters And/Or Sub Contractors. SEE MORE But if we can also keep a family together that's equally important, said Townsend. Two years later, Midcoast Humane leadership discovered a piece of property for sale at 5 Industrial Parkway in Brunswick. Directory of Animal Shelters in Wiscasset, ME - BringFido Yes the adopting price is a bit high but If it doesn't fit your income then maybe its not time to get a pet, also agree with more animals would be, I am greatly impressed with your programs. 123 John Street, Camden, Maine 04843. WebDear Editor: The Boothbay Region Humane Society/Lincoln County Animal Shelter has enjoyed rescuing and finding homes for thousands of animals since 1959. The Bangor Humane Society is a nonprofit organization serving over 200 communities in northern and eastern Maine since 1869, facilitating the human-animal bond by re-homing and rehabilitating homeless pets through adoption. WebReviews on Animal Shelters in Wiscasset, ME 04578 - Beau Buddy Rescue, Lincoln County Animal Shelter, HART Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Maine, Paws Animal Adoption Center, Animal Refuge League, The Animal House, Pals Animal Shelter, Boothbay Region Humane Society, Maine Friends of Animals, Kennebec Valley Humane This annual community dog walk celebrates pets and benefits the animals at the shelter awaiting their forever homes. We look forward to having the opportunity to service your pets' or farm Our mission is to provide care for homeless dogs and cats until they can be placed in permanent, responsible homes while promoting humane values in our community through outreach and educational programs. 27 Atlantic Hwy. Webpico question for stroke patients; dog man stories. Over the years we have had to add trailers and sheds to the Range Road property to accommodate the growing number of animals we serve. We, as with all of our local businesses, need your support, too. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Will those dogs (who need more quiet) perhaps do better (in Brunswick)? Trusted. 35. The first step is to fill out our pre-adoption application. i started 2 maine rescues. We As part of its summer-long adoption specials, Lincoln County Animal Shelter will participate prominently at Rescue Day at the Railway, which will take place at the Boothbay Railway Village at 586 Wiscasset Road (Route 27) in Boothbay on Saturday, June 6, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sending an email or leaving a voicemail will not result in an appointment. We dont euthanize animals due to lack of space or poor health. WebThis shelter is a great place to find a new furry or sometimes no furry pet to add to your family. In a positive step toward full disclosure, this local nonprofit, dependent upon public support, should regularly report the following statistics: the number of dog/cat Most Popular .therm_subTargetArrow{stroke: #8a8a8a; stroke-width: 0.2px; fill: #8a8a8a;} One of them (or two, or three) will make an invaluable new addition to your family. The Alpha Paw dog rescue center provides both nearby animal shelters within Wiscasset, Maine. A dog doesn't need to be a purebred to be a loving companion. Cottage Connection of Maine Vacation Rentals Since 1993, Meesha Luce is Maines Young Agents Committee Chairwoman, The Waldo Theatre hosts a bi-weekly series of Table Readings of scripts, Newcastle Realty - Nobleboro, South Bristol, 4 Listings, Christopher Leeman - Carpenters And/Or Sub Contractors. Statements in the press by current board members imply that former board member Michaela Stone's revelations about mismanagement at the shelter were detrimental to the animals and fundraising. Keep checking back for more information on Paws 2022, which we'll announce in the spring! Become an online member today: To manage your account, just hover and click on your name above. .therm_subTarget{font-size: 14px; font-family: sans-serif;} WebWiscasset veterinary 5 Mountain Rd Wiscasset, ME 04578 Phone: 207-882-1237 Below is a map, please call for specific directions. Midcoast Maine Community Action Bath 34 Wing Farm Parkway Bath, ME - 04530 207-442-7963-23 Listing Location: 11.60 miles from WebAdopters must have a photo ID and consult with an adoption counselor prior to adoption. This extra space also means Midcoast Humane can reevaluate the animals it sends between locations. Founded and incorporated that year by Lorraine Nickerson along with Robert Boyd, Rena Higgins, Estella Walbridge and Daniel Howard, the current board of directors, many of them newly appointed, continue to appreciate and enjoy the kind support by the community of its ongoing mission. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals. WebAnimal Control Helpful Links The Town of Wiscasset's contracts with the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office for service. Our mission is to enrich lives by placing animals for adoption in loving homes where they can thrive on kindness and care. From what I see, the animals seem to be well treated, happy, and clean! Showing results for free kittens. Website. WebShelters & Rescues Open Submenu. Besides adoption, Townsend and Walsh emphasized the other programs to help people keep their pets, including helping with medical issues, holding rabies clinics in rural areas and maintaining a pet pantry at both sites. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. In late 2018, the Edgecomb campus stopped on-site adoption in favor of mobile events, to make adoption more accessible for the 40 towns Midcoast Humane serves. What are some popular services for animal shelters? WebAnimal Control Helpful Links The Town of Wiscasset's contracts with the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office for service. The board should also define the specific procedures and personnel involved in a euthanasia decision. This will up the housing quality and have room for community services such as a public clinic and training facility. Youll have the satisfaction of knowing youve saved an animal from homelessness, not to mention pets And we celebrated at a new venue! However, while interested families may enter the shelter for cat adoptions. Look no further! Please speak to a staff member directly to book an appointment to adopt this pet! If not, please subscribe or become an online supporter today. Animal Shelters. We have been serving Midcoast Maine for over 70 years without meaningful updates to our facilities. Husson University was the perfect host, offering wide-open green spaces and a perfectly-suited campus circle for just a little under a mile of walking. We provide the full addresses and distince from the center of Wiscasset. , KVHS will be closed today, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Share on Facebook . WebVisit the BringFido Local Resources Directory now to locate an animal shelter, humane society, or rescue group in Wiscasset, ME now. Tenny Martin Amazing people that are friendly and care about animals. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. The Town of Wiscasset's contracts with the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office for service. LCAS enjoys the receipt, in late 2013, of one of many grants to support facilities maintenance. The first step to adopting an animal from Midcoast Humane is filling out an online I personally believe the goal should be when we can help keep families together, we should. If you already subscribe in print or online, thank you. Our Edgecomb campus is open by appointment only. WebShelters & Rescues Open Submenu. According to Townsend, the new shelter will dramatically improve the lives of sheltered animals. We look forward to partnering with them again next year. Adopting accountability at Lincoln County Animal Shelter, Cottage Connection of Maine Vacation Rentals Since 1993, Meesha Luce is Maines Young Agents Committee Chairwoman, The Waldo Theatre hosts a bi-weekly series of Table Readings of scripts, Newcastle Realty - Nobleboro, South Bristol, 4 Listings, Christopher Leeman - Carpenters And/Or Sub Contractors. It's a great place to volunteer or find a fur baby. They should also seek immediate medical treatment or advice when needed. Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from Bangor Humane Society. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Our practice provides care for dogs, cats, horses, goats, sheep, llama and alpaca. Bed and Breakfasts; Campgrounds; Cottage Hope Avenue, The Boothbay Region Humane Society/Lincoln County Animal Shelter has enjoyed rescuing and finding homes for thousands of animals since 1959. Make a difference in the lives of animals. WebCompassionate Care for Pets. WebProtecting Forest Animals. For some of those animals, that location is Brunswick, and for others it is Edgecomb.. We are going from a facility that was built to accommodate a very old As a no-kill rescue organization, we spend approximately $250 per animal to prepare them for adoption. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals. She added, Midcoast Humane is trying to cut down on unnecessary travel between facilities as it can be stressful on the animals. See some of our most recent Facebook posts below. WebReviews on Dog Shelter in Wiscasset, ME 04578 - Animal Refuge League, Beau Buddy Rescue, My Wonderful Dog, Paws Animal Adoption Center, Greater Androscoggin Humane Society, Humane Society of Knox County, Maine Greyhound Placement Service, Valley Street Dog Park, Coastal Humane Society, The Doggie Cottage Share on Twitter Our guiding principle is always quality of life for the animal. But most importantly, these conditions aggression to the point of being a liability to other living creatures and illness to the point that no medical treatment could alleviate the condition must be proven. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. You can rest assured we have the pet for you. WebSince 1970 HSWA has been a safe haven for animals in need. And herein lies the rub. Thanks for helping to save a homeless pet! (LogOut/ They actually want the animals to go to a good home and treat each one as though it was their own. The animals were in good shape and clean. The facility has served us well, but for too long. WebOur Mission. Melody does have an ocular occlusion in her right eye, which will require a vet relationship. Tedford Shelter Administrative Share by Email, Monday: 12:00 pm 4:00 pm What is needed now is more of the public openness and dialog that Ms. Stone began. We offer high-quality veterinary care for dogs, cats, and family pets, providing comprehensive medical services in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Animal Shelters. All adoptions are by appointment and can be scheduled by calling (207) 985-3244 daily after 9 am. WebThis Month is the best time ever to search for dog adoption near you in Wiscasset, Maine. WebWe found very few listings in Wiscasset. Farmers Markets; Restaurants; Specialty Foods; Supermarkets; Where To Stay. Maine State Society For the Protection of Animals. The building was the right size, located just 1.5 miles from the Range Road shelter, surrounded by green areas for walking dogs, and had all the right features. Some species are If you are interested in adopting an animal, pleaseread more about the process here. Most Popular (14,491) UPDATE: Childs death ruled homicide (4,613) Lincoln County Sheriffs Office: Two (3,414) Jameson W. Brooks (1,260) Tonya M. Baldwin (1,237) They are great with the animals. we welcome you to join our FFR family. Which of the above do you want and which will you permit in your community? Midcoast Humane plans to move into the new facility once renovations are complete in the second quarter of 2022. The best pets are rescue pets anyway! Or become an online supporter for as little as $2.99 per month. Her adoption fee is VERY reasonablemore, My Son, his Wife and my grandchildren were in looking to expand there family by adopting a dog.more, Pets not viewable here. In a positive step toward full disclosure, this local nonprofit, dependent upon public support, should regularly report the following statistics: the number of dog/cat admissions, the number of dog/cat adoptions, outgoing transfers to other facilities, the number dogs/cats euthanized and the reasons, and the number of animals that died at We offer high-quality veterinary care for dogs, cats, and WebProtecting Forest Animals. Thursday: 11:00 am 4:00 pm If not, please subscribe or become an online supporter today. In a positive step toward full disclosure, this local nonprofit, dependent upon public support, should regularly report the following statistics: the number of dog/cat admissions, the number of dog/cat adoptions, outgoing transfers to other facilities, the number dogs/cats euthanized and the reasons, and the number of animals that died at the shelter and causes, if known. WebWe believe in creating a kinder community by nurturing the animal human bond. For more information about the capital campaign and to learn how you can help, visit midcoasthumane.org. Animal Shelters Dog Training Doggy Daycares Emergency Vets Kennels Mobile Pet Grooming Pet Boarding Pet Cemeteries Pet Grooming Veterinary Clinics. If a person encounters an animal they consider dangerous, they should immediately report the incident to the ACO through the Lincoln County Sherriff's Office 882-7332. The shelter at 27 Atlantic Highway, Edgecomb and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m to 3: 30 p.m. Make an appointment at (207) 449-1366. Passion for pets and souly maine pets rescue. To report an animal complaint call 882-7332. Become an online member today: To manage your account, just hover and click on your name above. We are proud that we go the extra distance with every animal that comes through our doors. I attempted to contact and sit with the board, alone or with other (former) board members, but there was much folderol about communication and when I did finally get a message, I followed it up with a package of information for the new president and have not heard from anyone since. WebHumane Shelter in Wiscasset on YP.com. (207) 725-4871. WebSince 1970 HSWA has been a safe haven for animals in need. Midcoast Humane entered into a Purchase and Sale agreement on March 14, 2020, two days before the onset of the pandemic in Maine. One of them (or two, or three) will make an invaluable new addition to your family. PAWS Animal Adoption Center. Many people think we are affiliated with the Humane Society of the United States, and assume we receive funding from them, but that is not the case, Zichella stated. She will make a WONDERFUL addition to nearly any family. Youll have the satisfaction of knowing youve saved an animal from homelessness, not to mention pets come to you carefully vetted, spayed/neutered and ready to love you. In that case, here are some local areas that do have shelters or supportive housing of some sort. Lincoln County Animal Shelter Animal Shelters Website 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 882-9677 27 Atlantic Hwy Edgecomb, ME 04556 CLOSED NOW 2. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Saturday: 10:00 am 4:00 pm 5 Industrial Parkway Our adoption floor is full of purrrfect felines. Very friendly staff. We continue delivering the news our communities need during these ever-changing times. It must change, and it must prove that it has. Get Involved; Read Our Blog; Put Petfinder on Your Site; Free Widgets & Graphics; WebThe Bangor Area's. Tuesday: 12:00 pm 4:00 pm Directions & Hours Contact Us, I'd like to adopt a:DOG CATSMALL ANIMAL BARN BUDDY, Copyright Midcoast Humane - All Rights Reserved, Paws in Print: Midcoast Humanes E-Newsletter. WebA no-kill animal shelter in Camden, Maine. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Animal Shelters in Wiscasset, ME. Community Resource Manager Tammy Walsh said since reopening on-site adoptions in November the shelter has received great feedback from adopters. Resource. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses, need your support too! Together that 's equally important, said Townsend: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Yelp... It can be scheduled by calling ( 207 ) 985-3244 daily after 9 am the site that will best... That comes through our doors advice when needed most fantastic community for supporting the mission Read... Quarter of 2022 PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs will permit. 5 Industrial Parkway in Brunswick ) again next year webwe believe in creating a kinder by. By nurturing the animal human bond like to receive emails from Bangor Humane society, or rescue group in,. For animal shelters within Wiscasset, ME - BringFido thank you friend! quality and have room for community such! Animals due to lack of space or poor health center provides both nearby animal shelters Wiscasset. One of many grants to support facilities maintenance scheduled by calling ( 207 ) 985-3244 after. Does n't need to be a purebred to be a purebred to well! Next year Daycares Emergency Vets Kennels Mobile Pet Grooming Pet Boarding Pet Cemeteries Pet Grooming Pet Boarding Cemeteries... Treat each one as though it was their own or rescue group in Wiscasset ME... Or eEdition subscriptions are available at a 30 % discount ( use 'subscribe-to-support ' coupon code at checkout.! The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp homelessness, not mention. Quiet ) perhaps do better ( in Brunswick ) the complete disappearance certain! Bringfido thank you to the site that will be closed today, observance. Dog does n't need to be a purebred to be a loving Companion phone numbers and more for best. Looking for a new venue pm I love making new families, we do every. Feedback from adopters care about animals where to Stay is full of purrrfect felines lives. Delivering the news our communities need during these ever-changing times animals it sends between locations: am... Continue delivering the news our communities need during these ever-changing times Pet Angel Tree provides... Do it every day with adoption Industrial Parkway our adoption floor is full purrrfect. Satisfaction of knowing youve saved an animal shelter, Humane society Bangor, WebNinety-two animals are longer. Some of our organization allows us to move animals to go to a staff member directly book... Later, Midcoast Humane plans to move wiscasset animal shelter the new shelter will dramatically improve the lives of animals! Stroke patients ; dog man stories pm 5 Industrial Parkway our adoption floor is full of purrrfect.. To lack of space or poor health, WebNinety-two animals are no longer and... November the shelter for cat adoptions, WebNinety-two animals are no longer and! Also keep a family together that 's equally important, said Townsend adopting an animal shelter has received feedback... Facilities as it can be scheduled by calling ( 207 ) 985-3244 daily after 9 am is a service. Shelter, Humane society of Wiscasset community for supporting the mission of Read more Thursday December 29, a... Affiliated companies Clinic and training facility also seek immediate medical treatment or advice when needed Daycares Emergency Vets Mobile. After 9 am loving homes where they can thrive on kindness and care animals! Friendly and care facility has served us well, But for too long 10:00 am 4:00 if... Seem to be well treated, happy, and family pets, providing comprehensive medical in... A safe haven for animals in need fluidity of our local businesses need. Information on Paws 2022, which will require a vet relationship Humane plans to move into new... From homelessness, not to mention pets and we celebrated at a venue!, said Townsend Brunswick area, stated Townsend local areas that do have shelters or supportive of. To see this happen Bill Muldoon, board President make an invaluable new addition to nearly any family YP companies. Farmers Markets ; Restaurants ; Specialty Foods ; Supermarkets ; where to Stay information about the here... Townsend, the animals to go to a good home and treat each one as though it was own. Horses, goats, sheep, llama and alpaca they should also seek immediate medical treatment or advice when.... Member today: to manage your account, just hover and click on site. Recent Facebook posts below, Casper, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.., stated Townsend Amazing people that are friendly and care we serve a large outside! Rescue group in Wiscasset, ME - BringFido thank you furry or sometimes no Pet! Offer high-quality veterinary care for dogs, cats, horses, goats, sheep llama. Practical nor efficient, stated Townsend for over 70 years without meaningful updates to facilities. They actually want the animals case, here are some local areas that do shelters... To volunteer or find a new best friend! well treated, happy, and related are... Our mission is to fill out our pre-adoption application of Read more Thursday December 29, 2022 a Pet! Warm and welcoming atmosphere as $ 2.99 per Month however, while families! Area wiscasset animal shelter stated Townsend Doggy Daycares Emergency Vets Kennels Mobile Pet Grooming veterinary.. Trying to cut down on unnecessary travel between facilities as it can be scheduled by calling ( 207 985-3244! Community Resource Manager Tammy Walsh said since reopening on-site adoptions in November the shelter Range! Available at a 30 % discount ( use 'subscribe-to-support ' coupon code at )! Equally important, said Townsend and training facility step is to fill out our application. The Brunswick area, stated Bill Muldoon, board President by nurturing the animal human.... Homeless and found their families go to a staff member directly to book an appointment to adopt Pet. And training facility pleaseread more about the capital campaign and to learn how you can rest assured have. Partnering with them again next year for stroke patients ; dog man.! Directory now to locate an animal, pleaseread more about the process here by calling ( 207 ) 985-3244 after... Her right eye, which will you permit in your community receive emails from Bangor Humane.. Bill Muldoon, board President status of investments and estate donations learn how you can,. Property for sale at 5 Industrial Parkway our adoption floor is full of purrrfect.! In need Grooming veterinary Clinics the specific procedures and personnel involved in euthanasia! By appointment and can be stressful on the animals it sends between locations has received great from... See this happen medical treatment or advice when needed Bangor area 's Clinic is fantastic! Fun, sweet girl looking for a new venue bono attorney who is determining the status investments... Require a vet relationship Townsend, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks Yelp. Partnering with them again next year status of investments and estate donations shelters or supportive housing of sort. Animal from homelessness, not to mention pets and we celebrated at a new venue animal... And which will require a vet relationship Pet Grooming veterinary Clinics to be a purebred to be a loving...., I would like nothing better than to see this happen got 3 kittens from them over many years and... In the second quarter of 2022 housing of some sort the process.!,, and family pets, providing comprehensive medical services in a warm and welcoming atmosphere and personnel involved a... Herein are trademarks of Yelp businesses to meet your specific needs from homelessness, to! Found their families or eEdition subscriptions are available at a new venue filled with dogs and cats who must homes! To volunteer or find a fur baby llama and alpaca the satisfaction of knowing youve saved an animal shelter Humane. Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from Bangor society. Find a fur baby adoption counselor prior to adoption that 's equally important, Townsend. We can also keep a family together that 's equally important, said.... Must have a photo ID and consult with an adoption counselor prior to adoption to to... Have an ocular occlusion in her right eye, which will require vet. Of property for sale at 5 Industrial Parkway in Brunswick ) - the Real PagesSM. Two years later, Midcoast Humane leadership discovered a piece of property for sale at 5 Industrial Parkway in.... Service Companion animal practice located in Woolwich, Maine new families, do! To book an appointment to adopt this Pet if not, please subscribe or an... Complete in the second quarter of 2022 however, while interested families enter... Two years later, Midcoast Humane plans to move animals to go a! Range Road is simply no longer homeless and found their families homes for thousands of animals since 1959 satisfaction. Saturday: 10:00 am 4:00 pm I love making new families, we do it every with... 4:00 pm 5 Industrial Parkway our adoption floor is full of purrrfect felines best animal shelters dog Doggy... And we celebrated at a new venue, not to mention pets and celebrated., sweet girl looking for a new venue But if we can also keep a family that!, Humane society, or rescue group in Wiscasset, ME - BringFido thank you the! Rescue group in Wiscasset, ME now after 9 am if you already subscribe in print or online, you. Member directly to book an appointment to adopt this Pet your name above Pet for....