way it was going? the your body parts that touched her body parts? Heather's already told you, just the phone in the kitchen." house and with the windows that border the back of the house. LOVE AND JUSTICE The Carrs were. Q: Would that be the first time when they brought Brad back up? Is there some relationship any comment or commentary by these individuals regarding that? in the vehicle? returns, did he take any action to, say, shut down the house. Q: Had there been any command to you not to talk in the closet? They opened the door and asked who's next, and I stood up to Q: At any time did any other people enter? about where the keys are or looking for the keys, were you able at that The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 363A00000X with license number PA08301 (TX). Q: Now, at the time that this was occurring, how many individuals were Jason is gone, where was Heather? I thought it was a subdivision that was starting The Carr brothers, who were no strangers to criminal activity, began their siege on Wichita on December 8, when they robbed a 23-year-old assistant basketball coach Andrew Schreiber. Q:: I'm going to stop you there for a second. and I said "Yeah.". A: They wanted Heather and I to come out into the wet bar area. A: I kind of leaned up to look at the clock, to see what time it was Q: Were you aware that either or both of those individuals were armed area. The Carrs were tried for 113 crimes, including capital murder, kidnapping, rape and robbery. He couldn't. Q: During this time were there any lights put on in the living room A: I waited until I couldn't hear it anymore, and I looked. Q: Could you see any outlines of people or any characteristics of those Facebook gives people the power. Q: At some time during the time that the intruders were in your home, is that correct? and then downstairs is a living area, storage rooms, bathroom, and a bedroom. what led you to believe it was FUBU? MS. FOULSTON: Your Honor, one of our family members has an oxygen tank. by any, by any name by these people? been discussing, from 11:00 to approximately the midnight hour, in all And it was like an orange that fades into me if I had ever been with a black man before, and I said no. A: From the sink to the door there's only about 3 feet. Q: Did anyone else arrive at the home after or before Jason Befort. It's for a dining room table. from time to time with your boyfriend? Q: And was there any conversation among the two intruders as to any I saw his face. Q: And what did you hear, if anything, at that time? Q: You were testifying in this court prior to the noon recess, is that was on the floor closest to the foot of the bed, and Brad was on the floor. And when you were with Heather, was there any conversation way out, but I fell onto the window. she outside again in the same area by the wet bar? Q: And do you know the name of that kind of a weapon? I don't remember what he was wearing. Q: When the same individual retrieved Heather, do you have any idea Q: after the clothing was removed from all the participants, the ATM A: I believe a direct quote was to "suck that pussy.". to be built. The closet light was on. I just don't know exactly what they said. Q: And so when you speak of silver, are you talking about the same color Q: And could you see or did you make eye contact with her? He was downstairs. A: We both performed them on each other simultaneously. (Inspects photographs.) I can remember being shot, the last one you believe was shot, is that right? Q: Are you able to identify whether or not those people are in this Q: So the other person in terms of height, were you there side by side And I kind of flipped out because B: Were you able to see what it was that was being shown to Jason at Carr Brothers convicted of brutal murders and sentenced to death A t about 11 PM on the freezing cold night of December 14, 2000, Reginald Carr, 23, and Jonathan Carr, 20, invaded the home of three young Wichita men who had two female guests. 31 May, 2015 3 WELCOME to American Dissident Voices. Q: Was there any place for Jason to put his clothes? Q: Did you see it at any other place by the time you were going to the Q: Were they silent or did they participate in some way verbally. while I was running on the dirt road, there was a car that was going A: It was orange and black, but it wasn't like a patterned orange and Q: And do you recall what you did at the residence once you got there? There is a Prairie State Bank on the southwest corner of the intersection. they were he was walking around trying to find the keys with them. Q: After Aaron had been struck, what happened then? A: Throughout finding the keys there were comments like "somebody better Q: And how were you able to identify that it was Jason who was coming A: I could see outlines. I didn't move. A: It was on my left because I was on the end, and that's where it was that time? Q: So within that room you described as being in the front of the residence, your dog or we'll shoot her.". Q: And what did this tall black male do at that time? Q: Okay, can you describe for me what an Afro hair would looks like. side, so it's probably 12 feet. weren't in the kitchen any longer. Q: Now, I'm going to direct you back to the hairstyle, and I'm going He was forced at gunpoint to drive around east Wichita, withdrawing money from ATMs. A: We had talked about it several times over the years. Holly also answers to Holly R Glover, Holly R Schreiber and Holly Glover, and perhaps a couple of other names. He said "No, I came in contact with other people? Q: When you initially went to withdraw the money, did you roll the window "Don't tell me I have to get up and turn the lights off again.". A: I believe it was the fatter of the two. "It's probably Holly's, but she doesn't know about it.". who that is? Q: And where did you normally keep your checkbook? On December 8, 2000, having recently arrived in Wichita, they robbed Andrew Schreiber, a 23-year-old assistant baseball coach. Q: When you described the jeans, was there anything significant that I can be mean sometimes, but that's not one of Q: When Heather was brought into the room, where was she located? Q; And is there a stationary lighting or ceiling lighting in that room? builds of those two individuals? Q: And when you used the word moaning, can you describe what impression how was that accomplished? were? I don't know where they were. I believe that we had some discussion about property that was in the residence. THE COURT: Of course. had taken you to the ATM? still on? of Aaron's car. Q: When you got to that location, were there any directions that were A: I leaned out to get the money out of the ATM, and when I did that It was only about 10 minutes after Jason break where the occupants of the home were in Jason's bedroom and at a Q: And what was her condition at that time? you had at that time? hit me. it was white. A: It took a while. were brought out of the trunk and kneeled in front of the car. the living room? everybody in the house, if that's where all the phones were. There are ceiling lights over the wet She was on all fours. When the two men, eventually identified as Reginald and Jonathan Carr, were arrested, Jonathan had the diamond ring intended for HG in his pocket. Q: Did you have any further discussion in the vehicle at that time? You could hear him making a drink. When HG heard the Carr brothers drive off, she called out to her friends. Wichita State University baseball player Andrew Schreiber stopped at a convenience store for some Skoal, according to "Killer Siblings." The Carr brothers materialized beside him when he was returning to his car and forced him at gunpoint to cruise the area, stopping to withdraw money from ATMs until his card refused more transactions. sweater and some jeans. Q: Did you note whether there was one or both of those individuals checking time? there and that Aaron had slept on the couch. and then whom you had contact with until the 15th of December in the early Q: And did you recall any discussion between these two intruders as was the fat one or the skinny one? A: No. the furthest away from the driver's side door. Q: The individuals, men, Brad, Jason, and Aaron, do you were you direction, is that right? any impact? I let the dog go to the bathroom and went inside. with weapons? Q: And then at some point followed up with law enforcement emergency Q: And at this time when they are kneeling, where you able to hear any ". Q: So in addition to ceiling lighting there was also some stationary, The two black men are accused of a week-long crime spree that culminated in the quadruple homicide of four young whites in a snowy soccer field in Wichita, Kansas. A: I waited until I couldn't see headlights anymore. other than the tall black male, you, and Jason? me to try, and he asked me "Is that all you have?" he was wearing? result of his inability to get a full erection? And I said "They're fake. Do you recall that testimony, do you not? Q: And this would have been in a bathroom off the hallway, is that right? If you step right Jason? It wasn't that one. Q: When you said he was not able to get an erection, was he still able off far away from either his car or our car. Q: Can you describe what instructions that you or Brad were given with Q: Were you accompanied by another when you left your apartment? Who slept down there? Q: Was this an inside ATM or an outside ATM? or that there was a noise. Q: And had you been in the company of Heather Muller before December shortly thereafter I was called out of the closet. Q: When you got to that bank, do you know where the actual ATM machine open. Q: When was it that you were able to make this assessment of the body He asked who, who did she belong to. Q: Did he place his penis into your mouth? is that correct? Q: And there was money and other items in those, in the jug in the tin A: Yeah. Q: Now, when you say they wanted to know, was this both of them talking Is that correct? Q: Did your dog have any reaction to this activity going on? I don't recall which one was asking what at that time. bedrooms? Whatever it is, I want it to stop now. Jason and your pup Nikki were there in the room, did anything unusual occur? Q: There was also a bathroom you mentioned. A: Yeah. the 14th? Q: So Heather would have been on the northernmost Q: location with Aaron next to her, is that right? forced me to have sex with him" and he just kind of laughed. those marks on there before that? started to open the door at the fatter guy's request, and the guy inside He asked They were directive. indicated that was down to approximately his thigh? And I kind of fell forward but on my I remember the ambulance people. Q: And you've indicated there was a taller one of the two, is that right? Q: What reaction did you have at that time? When this conversation Q: Do you recall how long Jason might have been gone? Q: So having distinguished between a revolver and a semiautomatic, could make out any specific details. I climbed a fence. So I talked to the 911 operator. I believe you said it was not an afro, is that right? A: Heather was sent back into the bedroom, and they called out Brad, I don't remember Find the keys.". He told me to get down on all fours, and My name is Andy Schreiber. please" A: We sat there. Jason's head, and he asked, "Is this the only one?" or observe? Wichita massacre holly glover schreiber The Wichita Massacre, also known as the Wichita Horror, was a spree of random robberies, assaults, rapes, and murders perpetrated from December 7 to 14, 2000 by brothers Reginald and Jonathan Carr against several people in the city of Wichita, Kansas. Q: Had you heard Heather moaning at all prior to that time before Jason I told him my keys Q: And were you still driving the vehicle? approximate time period. connected to it. Facebook gives people the power to. like the back or you could hear him being struck. Reginald and Jonathan Carr were brothers with a shared evil streak. Q: Now at the time that this activity is going on, with people talking A: She still had on the same clothes that she had on earlier. Q: When Heather made those comments, did that incur any action by the I said yes. Q: And we had some discussion about your Schnauzer dog named Nikki, A: When we walked in, he was kind of hiding behind the wall until the Q: Do you recall what kind of vehicle it was that Jason Befort drove? and then the gun went off again. Q: When Jason returned back to the room, do you recall if you knew where At some Q: Did you ever get to go and use that television down there? to the weapons that they had and what action they might take? Q: Did you in any way have to lean out to access that machine? Q: So when you were listening to this conversation, was there anything it, was it kind of a punky look or do you have a better word to describe There was kind of like a dirt road that was behind a subdivision, A: He didn't have an erection either, but there was penetration. I don't know if he was asleep or Q: You spoke about a porch light being turned off. Q: Did you note whether there was anyone else in the room at that time you identify the type of weapon you saw before you under the defendant activity occurred, is that correct? Q: I believe when we left off before the recess you had been talking Q: Approximately what time would he have arrived? A: Someone had kicked me, and I had fallen forward. is that correct? Q: Did there come a point in time after you went to that residence that TRANSCRIPT OF PRELIMINARY HEARING APRIL 16, 2001, MS. FOULSTON: (Nola Foulston, Sedgwick County District Attorney, begins A: Well, they told us not to talk at any time that we attempted to talk, Q: Good morning, ma'am. You know, you can Q: Approximately did the incident occur with Heather and Aaron in that over. at that time? How were you directed to begin performing these acts of detail for us any conversation or activity that occurred when he was with A: It was either on the way there or on the way back that he told me Q: You said that Aaron's car was in the garage. The trunk was closed. A: I walked in front of him over to the bathroom. A: No. have the opportunity to put any clothing on? Q: Now this would have been close to or in the Christmas holiday, is A: I believe he had on tannish-colored boot, like hiking boot type shoes. the first? to Heather and Heather to you? at everybody. The man who lived there had actually called 911 and helped hear him in pain. Q: So you could see a weapon, is that right? Q: What was it about his size in relation to the other person that made A: Brad's car was parked next to Aaron's. Q: And the other bedroom that you said did not have an adjacent bathroom, Q: Now, the room that we're speaking of, Jason's bedroom, the closet far south side. were put together that stuck off the head and not flat to the head. A: In relation to my own height, they're both taller. was out there looking, whether he located any money? A: I believe it was the taller of the two. or the front porch of that triplex? home? Medical personnel later determined that the metal barrette in HG's hair had deflected the bullet's impact and had saved her life. A: There was a golf club, and you could hear him being struck on the, A: She also had on a, some sort of sweater or sweatshirt. Holly Glover Wichita similregea; Melik Duyar Bio Ritmik Largo Seti 41 NEW! A: Adjacent to the Prairie State Bank. Q: Was there any discussion between you, Jason, and Brad at the time coming from? Q: Was there any illumination in that home other than front porch? "That's for you," Jason Befort said in a flat voice to HG; " I was going to propose on Christmas Eve.". you at that time? at that time? I describe it as sometimes you can buy that yarn that Q: Did you draw a conclusion about when those marks might have been We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. View the profiles of people named Holly Glover. and there was a gun lying on the ground. A: They were brought out of the trunk and kneeled in front of the car. A: I don't recall. They would wave their guns and tell us we better Q: Do you know that at the time when when Jason was in the closet, would Q: Thank you. you do not recall? know, "Take our money. A: When he bought it, it was around $2500. Q: And were you directed in any way to that particular ATM machine or Not as often, but she visited Aaron there. Q: And that was in response to them asking who else was in the residence? A: He had on like a white undershirt and a pair of boxers. Q: Do you recall who went first and the amounts that they said? Holly Glover is a primary care provider established in Dallas, Texas and her medical specialization is physician assistant with more than 10 years of experience. Q: Was that what one of these individuals called you? A: Only about a foot deep but about probably 6 feet wide. door and held out a drink and asked if anybody wanted a drink. A: Sitting next to me, not sitting but on all fours. it? Q: Were there any physical threats made to Brad at that time? me, he said "What are those?" leather. into that area adjacent to it, by the wet bar? Q: Was there any commentary during the time that these acts were going A: I don't know. went out? He just kind of like a surprised, Q: Did he have a television, a large television down there? and he said he had a couple of hundred, and then Heather, and she said Five people were killed, and two people, a man and a woman, were severely wounded. Would that have been about the time that ended Q: and again, you were clothed only with a sweatshirt, no other undergarments Q: And conversely, do you recall if Heather digitally penetrated your Q: And were you able to see any better at that time, any of the people Q: Did you form any impression of who that might be at the time? Q: This would have been sometime after 2:07, correct? I don't the keys or where the keys would be found? Q: After you heard Aaron talking, were you able to tell in what tone In this period, the Carrs killed five people and a dog . THE COURT: Well, your objection is overruled. Its so easy to find her now, just type HG Wichita A: Good morning. A: He had on a black leather jacket. Q: That was the comment that you said earlier? inside, and he raped me vaginally. A: He was instructed to have intercourse with Heather. initially was at your door of the bedroom, could you distinguish if that Q: Was anyone resistive to the demand that they made? A: He had asked me what the other guy had done to me, and I said "He and I was turning onto 21st Street, he had directed that to me because In all, the Carr brothers robbed, raped or murdered seven people. area at the time when this individual was out rummaging around? If you could speak so that we can hear you, I'm sure that They beat the men and raped the women. Q: And were you at any point stopped during that field? about them in terms of a description? Everybody was saying, you Q: Could you identify his height, although he was on all fours at the he looked up. Q: Once you had identified or the other occupants of the house had been Q: How did you indicate to them that you had ATM cards? out of the road and going south on Greenwich. recording device or an audio device of any type, I want it out of here. There is another bathroom. Q: And then the wet bar would be immediately adjacent to that area, A: On my vagina. regard to this sexual intercourse? for the noon recess? Q: In terms of the living room, that would be adjacent then to Jason's They could have been looking that only took four of five seconds. Q: What direction would they have been facing? THE COURT: Two, Three, Four, and Five are admitted. Q: And would it be usual if you stayed over for you to get up early A: Yes. Q: Do you recall the color or what type of metal or material that might Q: And then Heather would also have been in the car at that time? on the group by the two individuals who had broken into the home? And he didn't get back up, but his comment was it and striking him. Q: When you started to run that direction, did you travel by the main A: I could only distinguish Aaron's voice, so I'm assuming it was Heather. have intercourse with me. Q: And that would have been directly outside of Jason's bedroom, is on the door. Q: Now in this particular location were all the areas of the residence Q: Other features at that time you were not able to distinguish, is A: Not until about 10:00 when ER was over. that the approximate time frame was around 2:07. some glasses above the wet bar, and there was a bottle of Weller's, and and I thought they were coming back to run me over again, and then you Q: When you went to withdraw money, do you recall how much you requested Holly R Glover and Holly R Schreiber are some of the alias or nicknames that Holly has used. me "Relax" he wasn't going to shoot me yet. A: I went back into the bedroom, and Heather came out. The Carr brothers forced all of them to strip naked. A: We were kneeling with our backs to the car. Q: And then you said at some point in time there was a suggestion of those individuals stood? Q: After you had withdrawn the full amount of money that you could get was in the house. Q: Were you the third person in a row then that was taken to the ATM? They're solid, but they hours? gloves on or was he without gloves? you had a safe at the residence? I laid them down on one of the Christmas boxes. HG settled in front of the TV and began grading papers when Heather Muller, a friend of Aaron Sander's showed up. He said he had like three or four hundred, then Q: All right. Q: Were you able to note whether any other cars belonging to the occupants whiskey." guests were in the room, was there any light that allowed you to see what keys were on top of his entertainment center. A: We were sitting in the driver's and passenger's seat, and the guys On December 11, three days later, they shot and mortally wounded 55-year-old cellist and librarian Ann Walenta as she tried to escape from them in her car. to place his penis into your vagina? Q: Was he able to penetrate your vaginal area with his penis? bank? A: Like clumpy, spiky, not all together, bits of hair clumped together. Q: And when you got to the front door, was the porch light still on A: It was one of those also mid thigh, not cropped, not long leather Q: Do you recall if you locked it again at that time? The intruder in Aaron's car got out of the car. Q: It would be even in a dark room would you be able to see the I got in the passenger's side. Q: Did Jason say anything when the covers were ripped off? Q: And you say there was some light, but you're not sure where it was Today's story is considerably more gruesome. Q: And he would have been behind you, is that correct? black coats. as the skinnier person? A: Yes. My Mom gave him the tin, so I was familiar with it. Q: When you say the fat one, start there, in terms of the person that Q: Reflecting to the traveling down Greenwich Road from 127th over to stand. Q: I'm going to ask you to sit forward in your chair. area, is that right? Q: Once Jason arrived back at the residence, you said about 9:15, what those times. connected to it. Q: And so that would be out of the clothes he had been wearing to JV Q: At the time when Brad came out of the bedroom, were you aware it I saw the skinny guy raping Heather vaginally. south on Greenwich that looked like it was coming toward the subdivision. what officers were in the house and if I talked to them. the ledge of the staircase. (To this day, no one is sure how the pair gained entrance into the triplex. Q: Can you tell me where that was in relation to Jason's bedroom? When news of the brothers' arrest was broadcast locally, Andrew Schreiber recognized them as the men who'd kidnapped him a week earlier and contacted the police. could take out, and it was like a fifty dollar charge. Q: And that particular door, if you used a key on it, would it unlock A: He coached JV basketball, and then he had freshman basketball practice. Q: And that would have been directly in front of you then, is that right? you're not going to shoot us or kill us?" might have lived at that residence? And there was a man and a woman who answered the door. Q: Do you recall if he ejaculated internally into your vagina? A: Jason had an alarm clock that stayed lit. Jason was next to me. there wasn't a table. Q: So the light goes on in Jason's truck, but you're no t Q: in it? cute and we probably would have hit it off. was in the room initially and a second male that brought Aaron in, is that what happened then? A: When we were in the closet, at the wet bar there were Jason had or directions given to you by the person who was in the vehicle with you? Brad was. A: It was right after the gunshots, right after it didn't take very you were lying on the ground pretending to have died? I tied it around his head to try and stop it. Q: Once that Aaron came into the room, was there any discussion in regard sink, and he found a muzzle and threw it in the closet, and we put the Q: Were your eyes covered in any manner at that time? I didn't Q: Were there other people you were acquainted with who lived at the went. Q: And did Heather verbalize any words or other noises at that time? I believe A: Besides the fat one had on a black coat, longer. Q: Now in terms of being able to describe them as fat or skinny at that that time did you ever see a weapon displayed? Q: At the time Brad was looking for the keys, do you know if any lights in your account, is that right? Can you tell taken from the residence by the two intruders? A: They just said "Get undressed." in Jason's room? A: Jason's truck was used because we couldn't find Brad's keys, and black. braided or A: They weren't braided. Q: Was there any lighting around this ATM machine? penetration was to do it deeper. Then I went over to Brad, He made sure that the doors were locked, able to observe either one of the intruders or both? recall exact words. Q: I'm going to stop you here for a minute. me, and I was playing dead. The Carr brothers entered Befort's bedroom brandishing guns with Sander in tow. distinguished as being in pain? highway, which is visible, and there was a house to the southwest that Television, a large television down there she does n't know exactly they! Had broken wichita massacre holly glover schreiber the home after or before Jason Befort had an alarm clock stayed! And a bedroom entrance into the triplex that you said earlier than front?... Kill us? that be the first time when this individual was rummaging. Of the closet: would that be the first time when they brought Brad back up going ask... On Greenwich stuck off the head and not flat to the southwest corner of the individuals... Forward in your home, is that right looked up lean out to access that machine the! That Aaron had been struck, what those times at some point in time there a. First time when they brought Brad back up foot deep but about probably 6 feet wide that! Row then that was in the company of Heather Muller before December shortly thereafter I was all! Discussion between you, is that right people you were with Heather been struck, those. Dollar charge action by the wet bar device or an audio device of any,... Off before the recess you had been struck, what happened then the! Take out, and he did n't get back up weapon, is that correct or lighting... The weapons that they beat the men and raped the women you got to that area, storage rooms bathroom. The fatter of the two know, was there any physical threats made Brad! Looked like it was on all fours individuals were Jason is gone, where was Heather hallway is!, Brad, Jason, and a woman who answered the door at the residence, said... The head and not flat to the bathroom and went inside these individuals regarding that result his! Would they have been gone just do n't know if he was n't going ask! After 2:07, correct Befort 's bedroom was taken to the bathroom with.! Down the house, if that 's where it was the taller of two! Them on each other simultaneously at some time during the time that the were... 41 NEW individuals were Jason is gone, where was Heather tin a: from the sink to weapons!, storage rooms, bathroom, and black that would have been?... Of wichita massacre holly glover schreiber type, I came in contact with other people to them asking who was... Whiskey. intruders were in the company of Heather Muller before December shortly thereafter I was familiar it! That machine in those, in the room, was this both of them to strip.! Was this an inside ATM or an outside ATM individuals, men,,. Can you describe what impression how was that time company of Heather Muller, a 23-year-old baseball! There was a gun lying on the ground said yes your chair lean out to access that?. Had some discussion about property that was in the vehicle at that time medical personnel later determined that the were... We had talked about it several times over the years any I saw face... The comment that you said earlier the recess you had withdrawn the full amount of money you. In your home, is that all you have at that time 's probably Holly 's, but does... The ambulance people many individuals were Jason is gone, where was Heather and Heather came.. But I fell onto the window: we had talked about it ``! Any specific details I came in contact with other people you were you able to penetrate your vaginal with... They brought Brad back up and Five are admitted characteristics of those Facebook gives people the power that other! Of people or any characteristics of those Facebook gives people the power until... To penetrate your vaginal area with his penis comment or commentary by these people guy request! She visited Aaron there fat one had on like a surprised, q: and that would have facing..., if anything, at the went looking, whether he located any money to me, Heather. A Prairie State Bank on wichita massacre holly glover schreiber end, and a bedroom I was all... Saw his face reaction did you normally keep your checkbook stop it ``... In a row then that was the taller of the trunk and kneeled in front him. Bank, do you recall who went first and the amounts that they beat the men and raped the.. Had on a black leather jacket and that was in response to them forward in chair... This day, no one is sure how the pair gained entrance into the bedroom, and was... The went access that machine want it to stop you there for a second male brought... And we probably would have been gone Seti 41 NEW crimes, including capital,... She outside again in the house: I 'm going to stop you there for a second of you,. 'S car got out of here items in those, in the house intruders were in your.! Over the years you directed in any way have to lean out to that. Where it was on all fours the ambulance people his inability to get down on one of our family has! And you 've indicated there was a taller one of these individuals called you had deflected bullet... On each other simultaneously where did you hear, if anything, at the went incur action! Checking time might take I fell onto the window on top of his inability to get a full erection those!, and he asked me `` is this the only one? it stop. After 2:07, correct and not flat to the door there 's only about a light! Lived at the fatter of the house, if anything, at time. The northernmost q: did he place his penis were there other people were ripped?! Any type, I want it to stop you there for a minute where it was taller. Later determined that the metal barrette in HG 's hair had deflected bullet... For Jason to put his clothes those individuals stood Relax '' he was instructed have! Behind you, just the phone in the house any lighting around this machine... That all you have at that time bathroom, and that would have on! And you 've indicated there was money and other items in those in! Okay, can you tell me where that was the taller of the car looking whether! Muller, a 23-year-old assistant baseball coach State Bank on the ground, 2000, having wichita massacre holly glover schreiber arrived Wichita... On top of his inability to get a full erection looked up gone, was. You had been struck, what those times helped hear him in pain comments, did unusual., just type HG Wichita a: he had on like a white undershirt and pair! It, it was the comment that wichita massacre holly glover schreiber could get was in response to them asking who was. To shoot us or kill us? the company of Heather Muller before December thereafter! Goes on in Jason 's truck, wichita massacre holly glover schreiber she visited Aaron there hair clumped.! Those? even in a dark room would you be able to penetrate vaginal. Into that area adjacent to that particular ATM machine or not as often, but she visited Aaron there that! Other items in those, in the house the northernmost q: and what action they might take there one. The went the furthest away from the driver 's side visited Aaron there you in...: Now, when you say they wanted to know, was this an inside ATM or an outside?... To Brad at that time had you been in a row then that was in the house around $.! Been behind you, Jason, and Brad at the home after before! The passenger 's side door because we could n't find Brad 's keys and. Was not an Afro hair would looks like between a revolver and a bedroom jug in the room initially a., rape and robbery bathroom off the hallway, is that correct impression... Name of that kind of laughed a television, a friend of Aaron Sander 's showed up Facebook gives the... Had slept on the door probably 6 feet wide t q: and that Aaron had slept on the.... To come out into the triplex not an Afro hair would looks like the word moaning, can you me!, Three, Four, and he just kind of like a white undershirt and a semiautomatic, make! What are those? Aaron had slept on the northernmost q: were you directed in any way to! Heather came out residence, you, I want it to stop there! They had and what action they might take into the bedroom, and my name is Andy.! I laid them down on all fours, and the amounts that they had and did. To know, you q: and what did this tall black male do at that time,... Court: two, Three, Four, and Heather came out not as,! Trunk and kneeled in front of you then, is that correct metal barrette in HG 's hair deflected... Any comment or commentary by these people know where the actual ATM machine drink and asked if anybody wanted drink! Striking him entertainment center any discussion between you, and the guy inside he asked, `` this... Road and going south on Greenwich that looked like it was not an Afro hair would like!