The song welcomed Breezy back to the No. Merritt has worked alongside many artists such as Rihanna, Fifth Harmony, Cheryl Cole, and Katy Perry to name a few. All he (Usher) gottta do is play the Confessions album through the entire battle! was my reply, whether a person was young, old, or a Russian bot in digital debate. They both has a bunch of those streaming hits that sound the same. In terms of. Outselling white mainstream Rock bands and white female Pop stars. Just cause Alicia Keys, Babyface and kirk Franklin didnt feel they was too successful to do a dumb asssss Versus doesnt mean Usher should feel the same way. International Love features the two expressing their appreciation for women worldwide. Usher is no bigger than Alicia, Kirk Franklin and Babyface who have all done Verzuz and have as much (if not more) chart presence as Usher. ..I know Im not the norm. Ultimately Harris' name was added to the songwriting credits. Meanwhile Chris hasnt had a Hot 100 #1 since 2007. No one of Ushers caliber has done Verzuz and for good reason. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. Everytime he comes back with the a hit, its very relevant. No it dont make sense. The singer joined Usher during his "My Way" Las Vegas residency at Dolby Live at Park MGM on Friday. Among his hundreds of awards: With shitty songs like these hoes aint loyal? The raunchy song features the two exchanging sexual innuendos over a berserk FRESHM3N III production. Chris Brown is a video director, song writer, beat creater, producer, executive producer, rapper, singer, visual artist, actor, and soon to be fashion designer. Do yall really believe Chris isnt a legend tho? Yes, Brown is a legend in his own right, but Usher has a catalog of records that are not only hits but culturally impactful. A top U.S. science oversight board is about to get much more diverse; 2 mins ago 'Lovers & Friends' Music Festival Unveils Its Y2K-Centric 2023 Lineup: Missy Elliott, Mariah Carey, Chris Brown & More; 3 mins ago 70,000 university staff to join train drivers, civil servants and teachers in coordinated day of strikes; 5 mins ago From the media coverage, one would think the vilification of Chris Brown in the media made him the only one to ever commit domestic violence. Usher has more number one songs on every chart and more classic timeless hits. Even Gladys and Patti did it, so I dont think Verzuz should be out of the realm of consideration. New Father Odell Beckham Jrs 22 Year Old Side Chick Posts And Deletes Pics Of Them Together. A Black-owned Dog Food company that prioritizes healthy eating. Had youtube existed in 2004 or before, then Usher would have had more than a billion views, etc and Ushers confessions would have sold more than 15 million in U.s and possibly 30 million ww! He is the most prolific musical artist of his generation, and (speaking as a huge Michael Jackson fan) I believe Chris Brown is the Michael Jackson of his generation in terms of talent and creativity. Making a comparison may be a difficult. It reached the top 10 at both mainstream pop and dance radio. Lisa Marie Presley signed a book deal in 2019. As per Chris Brown Wikipedia, he is a world-famous American singer, dancer, songwriter, and actor.Many even consider him the "King of R&B" alongside R. Kelly and Usher. 'Lovers & Friends' Music Festival Unveils Its Y2K-Centric 2023 Lineup: Missy Elliott, Mariah Carey, Chris Brown & More,The ode to the early 2000s festival will include longstanding stars like Usher and Christina Aguilera, alongside newcomers Summer Walker and Jhene Aiko. Hes notched 13 top 10s. With the release of his sixth studio album, X, on Sept. 16, its a perfect time to rank Chris Browns top 20 hits on Billboards Hot 100 chart. Thats where Chris comes in, making Usher seem outdated. Usher can pop and glide which is very smooth and sexy, but Chris can do that and a lot more. He can dance in many different styles, whereas Usher is known to glide and pop. And his latest stop was Drink Champs with Norega. Give that man some respect. He has got a unique music style that is influenced by various genres, like pop and hip hop music. The loaded line-up spans over 45 acts, including powerhouse singers Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Jhene Aiko and the members of En Vogue; R&B stars Usher, Chris Brown, Miguel, Boyz II Men and . Usher is a great dancer, but Chris Brown does what Michael Jackson used to do.he finds new moves within the choreography every single night. Usher was born, Usher Terry Raymond IV born on October 14, 1978. Commercially, Usher has sold more; almost more than his peers in terms of albums considering the Diamond Confessions. I find it odd that you would put Ushers audience as 34 and up???? I stand by what I said: if Kirk, Alicia and Babyface can do Verzuz so can Usher, and thats not meant to be an insult. With YouChris Brown Peak Position: 2Breezy crooned himself to the top five by laying impressionable lyrics over Stargates guitar plucks similar as Beyoncs Irreplacable in With You, which hit its chart peak in March. Reddit: Yet Another Scenario Where A Man Regrets Leaving His Wife For His Girlfriend. ..there is nothing better! Chris Brown Peak Position: 16Browns hotshot guest appearance Cant no other boy do the things you like earned David Banner his second Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs top 10 hit in August of 2008. Damson Idris Seemingly Confirms Lori Harvey Relationship, Grown-ish Renewed for Season 6 at Freeform / Drops Mid-Season 5 Trailer, Jennifer Lopez Says She Was Supposed to Be Part of Madonna &, Golden Globes Hit All-Time Ratings Low on NBC with 2023 Ceremony, Miley Cyrus Scores Biggest Streaming Debut of Her Career as Flowers Flies, Hot 100: Taylor Swift Triumphs, DENIES SZA #1 Spot, Billboard 200: SZAs S.O.S Spends Historic FIFTH Week at #1, Normani Readies New Music for The Proud Family: Louder & Prouder Season, Iggy Azalea Announces New Music Is Coming In The Summer, Something Scandalous, Whitney Houston Estate BLASTS Jerrod Carmichaels Golden Globes Joke: It Was In, Chris Browns Under The Influence RULES Rhythmic Radio for Fifth Week, New Song: Vedo Do You Mind (featuring Chris Brown), Lovers & Friends Festival Returns / Usher, Mariah Carey, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliott, Summer Walker & More on Line-Up, Read more about: Chris Browns Under The Influence RULES Rhythmic Radio for Fifth Week , Normani Readies New Music for The Proud Family: Louder & Prouder Season 2, Shes Back! However, it is evident to me that their choreographers have different styles. You keep naming Lil Wayne as being too big for verzuz, but lil wayne did make a guest appearance for 3:6 Mafias song bands a make her dance. Chris has had over 1 billion views on Vevo. you. a mumbled Brown would say, making Usher give a slight smile in response, saying, Sure, kid. Making a comparison may be a difficult. And you may be well known to the Public, than Usher, but only for mostly the wrong reasons, not your catalogue of Hits. White men says that the blues is 99 percent euopean! But it would just have to make sense for both of us. It was led by the Hot 100 top-40 hit "No Limit" and Australian top-ten hit "Crash". It would be good to see this take place. YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (MyValleyTributes) - Christine Johnson Brown, 97, departed this life to be with her Heavenly Father on Monday, January 2, 2023. The same dance moves from 2007? Run It!Peak Position: 1 (5 weeks)Sixteen-year-old Chris Brown made a splash from when introducing himself to the music world. Lol. Youre too sensitive when it comes to Usher. Usher has more hits and his hits hit harder. Chris Brown has been suffering the indignity of a modern day media lynching since he tragically committed domestic violence against Rihanna, an act that happens in over 33% of intimate relationships in America. The Ironman, who just went public with new girlfriend and influencer Lily Brown, made the revelation while the couple were . I would say Trey Songz or Marquez Houston. His vocals were developing really well but ever since he started smoking Ive been quite disappointed since his real singing abilities arent shown. Conversely, his pop-focused Scream isnt being heard on R&B/hip-hop radio even as it reached the top 10 on Mainstream Top 40. There is no comparison because they are both 2 different artists in different lanes. The way cb dance av alredy dance in usher music so usher z best of best ryt now, Usher.. hes a true performer.. Chris Brown, lip singer. So theres that. I will definately say USHER! Vocals is the main element and dance is the decoration. Look At Me NowChris Brown feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall Peak Position: 15Chris Brown showed his fans and haters that he cant be stopped with the perfect mix of smooth vocals and soundscapes. In film, one of the most memorable instances of color-blind casting appears in the 1997 "Cinderella" movie musical, which starred Black singer Brandy as . R u kidding me? Dancing is still Usher. I like Breezy but it is what it is. Momma Dee's Royal Love Affair - Reality Dating series. The singer/songwriter became the second R&B hitmaker in a month to bow at No. 4. Usher and Chris Brown gotta be it, man. Download 'Just Fine' on iTunes, 25 March 2021, 12:48 | Updated: 25 March 2021, 14:15. You askin' my opinion, I'm giving it to you, big bro, I don't want to see no Usher vs. Justin Timberlake. Four weeks ago, RCA labelmate Usher came in at No. CB delivers on his own shit and features too, usher goes so hard more on his own shit. January 2, 2023. Usher and Chris Brown have been industry pals for as long as fans can remember, but in July 2020, things appeared to have taken a drastic turn in their friendship when the latter turned down an offer to battle his friend in a Verzuz battle. Drake and Chris Brown were allegedly involved in an altercation at WIP nightclub in New York supposedly over Rihanna - rumours flew around that Drake sent Chris Brown a rude note in the. Chris' career pales in comparison and now he has relegated himself to being some fake ass internet Blood gang member who embarrasses himself regularly on social media. Check out the full lineup below. Just listen to their song Sometimes Its fantastic and shows what great voices they both have! Usher is tied with music LEGENDS MICHAEL JACKSON and MARVIN GAYE with 13 R&B and hip-hop #1s. Usher is bigger than everyone you named except Babyface . The album sold over two million copies in the United States and was certified double Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Yeah but it's easier to chart in the streaming era with the talent out now compared to when Usher was going up against the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Nsync, Linkin Park, etc. You could see that Chris Brown posts several times daily as compared to Usher. Anyone who compares Usher with chris Brown maybe born yesterday n doesnt no who Raymond is from my Way with tyrise, U remind me, Confession, I cant wait. Even with such close parallelisms some feel that the two cant be compared or even filed in the same ranking. Not a legend lol. CBumnot so much. Ushers most critically acclaim album is Confessions and it was an R&B album. Thats the only word u dumb f u c k knows how to type????. Send post to email address, comma separated for multiple emails. Brown worked with several producers, including Prince Chrishan, A1, Amadeus, Boi-1da, D. A. Doman and Scott Storch.The album also features guest appearances by R . Lauren London debuts her snatched frame at You People premiere, Anika Noni Rose and Jason Dirdens Colorful Los Angeles Wedding, Cardi B appears in court after failing to complete her community service. They all have passed their peaks. Dont get me wrong, I think Usher is an amazing dancer but Chris is a beast when it comes to dancing. .lol! Usher and Pusha T have yet to unify for a record throughout their illustrious careers, but that could change, seeing how eager their convo was in Paris . Anyway Chris is talented, but Usher has worked far harder and accomplished way more. His debut single, featuring Dipset rapper Juelz Santana, spent five weeks at No. Who is more talented? URs vocals are laid back and he can belt out the big notesand as for the song Climax goes, he knows how to hit the falsetto notes well also. I cant remember when Chris had a U.S. #1. Usher did the dance stuff and CB copied with watered down, sound a likes. The same audience that built you is the one you have to stay consistent with. The iconic singer shared a historical moment with Chris Brown during his Las Vegas Residency show. 27 while Till I Die rises 37-27 this week. Usher then would walk over, staring at the barely breathing body that once stood so cocky and sure, I.Ialmost had. Derrick DC Corbett, director of urban operations for Clear Channels New Orleans cluster of stations that includes R&B/hip-hop WQUE, suggests that the Usher and Brown albums may not provide enough material for their core R&B fans. And Usher knows his place and he can never attempt to compete or contest with him on that front. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes Peak Position: 6Look At Me Now is a hit, sonically and lyrically. Fist Brown has more 'hits' in terms of assaulting people. Abbie Quinnen has rubbished recent claims of her reported romance with Love Island star Billy Brown - claiming they are 'just friends'. There is no comparison because Usher is clearly way better than CB. Andre Merritt. When further probed about battling with Ush, the 33-year-old said: It only makes sense (that itd be against him), but its got to make more sense. Is Chris Brown vs Usher about to be on? Chris Strip song is on the verge of falling now. No way, sorry Chris but your are not in the same league as Usher. Usher catalogue is more Quality tho but as someone said Trey Songz vs Chris Brown would make more sense. He seems to have more creativity as a freestyler and has introduced aerobics into dance. Sweet Love topped out at No. Made it to the hall of fame several times. quality vs quantity, I just want to say that I think Lady in a glass dress is his best song. Usher, Gucci Mane Chris Brown 24.5M subscribers Subscribe 2.2M Share 305M views 6 years ago #Usher #ChrisBrown #SLIMEnB Watch the official music. Ushers match would be someone like Justin Timberlake, R.Kelly or Joe. Im sure with streaming they will add all of Ushers youtube views with all of his hit songs from the past too. Ive seen him live several times in arenas and small clubs and one simply cannot take your eyes off of him. No. However, the two have laid low until only recently. As a direct comparison, Chris Brown has released nine studio albums, including his most recent release 'Indigo', whilst Usher has put out eight, with his most recent coming back in 2016. 50 Cent, Usher and The Diplomats are just a few of the big names that will perform at this year's Lovers & Friends . Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 possibly more likely to infect those who are vaccinated, officials say, Disease Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks, 'George Santos killed my dog!' Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Chris Brown Zero Mp3 Download (6.5 MB), Download Chris Brown Zero Music, Songs and Ringtone, Free Download Chris Brown Zero MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, HD Video South African Indonesian Usher has over 100 awards, (133 awards i think), earned special honor awards by L.A Reid, Babyface, James Brown, Michael Jackson, etc. All Rights Reserved. The debate over Chris Brown and Usher's hypothetical Verzuz battle continues. Brown, feeling disrespected, would scream Oh Fo Real?!! You must log in or register to reply here. Setting the. But scanning 100,000 first-week nowadays is still good., Dedry Jones, of Chicagos Music Experience store, says, If youre releasing singles so far in advance of the album and people are buying all of those on iTunes, whats the reason to buy the albums?, Others contend that first-week sales aside, Ushers and Browns standing as key R&B format artists remains strong. The OMG Tour was a concert tour by American R&B singer Usher, which took place in 2010 and 2011. They often dance within themselves in a limited space, rather in an organised audience-presentable manner. If you like Chris, then you also like Spears.. they should do a lip sing performance. You dont have to take my word for it. As the seasoned vet, Usher would slap Chris with some big joker(s) like U Dont Have to Call, You Make Me Wanna, and Superstar. Some people feel that there is none with Usher winning hands down. Ella Mai) - Single. A Member Of Townsquare Music, Sugababes Shut Down Glastonbury (Literally) with. 1, Get weekly rundowns straight to your inbox, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry. better R.I.P M.J. Yo (Excuse Me Miss)Peak Position: 7The song for those wrapped up in puppy love proved the then-16 year-old planned to stick around longer than 15 minutes. Some of Browns blows will brush slightly against Ushers shoulders, but none would cause any damage. I Can Transform YaPeak Position: 20After his 2009 assault of Rihanna, Chris Brown returned onto the scene with I Can Transform Ya. The song became an instant hit due to the mixture of Browns winning signature elements: throbbing production (Swizz Beatz), notable guest feature (Lil Wayne) and jovial lyrics. Your email address will not be published. features the two exchanging sexual innuendos over a berserk, Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Daniel Caesar Teams with Kali Uchis for Get You: Premiere, Virgil Abloh Premieres Ray-Ban x Boiler Room Set, Talks Breaking Stereotypes & Snobbery in DJ Culture: Exclusive, KAMAU Recruits Lion Babe For Jusfayu Remix: Exclusive Song Premiere. However, when it comes to vocals I think Usher is better. While Ushers Climax spent 11 weeks atop Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, it peaked at No. Are segmented singles targeting multiple formats fostering confusion instead of album sales? Ushers dance moves are really creative and have been for years. Brown performed Turn Up the Music and Dont Wake Me Up at the recent BET Awards two songs that arent being played on R&B/hip-hop radio. Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. All rights reserved. 10 in 2012. Speaking to Busta, Swizz Beatz said, "I see a lot of Usher vs. Chris Brown. Usher danced and share the same stage with James Brown, Michael Jackson, and had Beyonc as a dancer for him and yall think hes not winning over Chris brown is it crack ?? Browns second single became his second top ten hit in the U.S. 6. ! and change temple with Yo (Excuse Me Miss), Grass Aint Greener, and then give a switch-up uppercut with Heat. Nicki MinajPeak Position: 23Breezy recruits the unstoppable Head Barbz in Charge to join him on the X bonus track. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Setting the singers tumultuous personal history aside, Browns musical career has been pristine since he first stepped onto the scene at age 16. Why U.S. black people act like just because they count Multiracial as Black that people are supposed to not acknowledge people are not full Black? You might have been born in the 90s but for us who grew up in the 90s Chris brown can't touch usher. Hes too big for the platform. What do you think of 31 year olds who date 21 year olds? Chris Brown is a musical genius..Usher is not. Ive been in grocery stores and overheard 50 year old white women talking about how they love Chris Browns music. I thought I said no bias allowed. 1s. At the end of the day artist like Usher, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Bruno Mars, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and Lil Wayne aint worried about no damn Versus. When I look at Chris Brown I see my son or nephew. 17: Gimme ThatChris Brown feat. I think CB can dance, but the moves he does do is average and can be found a Venice Beach. On Wednesday (March 24), Verzuz co-creators Swizz Beatz and Timbaland stopped by The Breakfast Club to promote the upcoming season of the show, which soured to popularity during quarantine. There was no sign of my decision changing until I was assigned the task of making an Usher VS Chris Brown playlist. Chris Brown who was born on May 5 th, 1989 as Christopher Maurice Brown. 12: Dont Wake Me UpPeak Position: 10For his Fortune single, Breezy combines addictive bass-heavy electronic production, courtesy of Benne and Alle Benassi, with lyrics of a love that only lives in his dreams. Or is this just another sign of the times in a singles-dominant, consolidating industry? [Chris Brown] got weapons, but not nukes. Usher has covered all genres but this happened much later in his career. Chris brown vs drake is a better match. Yeah, Ushers success was mostly pre-digital age b4 this level of piracy and need i remind you that Chris Brown is public enemy 1#, how can u even do a fair comparison especially if Chris is just be 6 years into the game with 3 out of it feminist, racist and media enemy 1#. Usher doesnt even need his full catalog for Chris. chris nock usher out the box downtown to china and then up ur asss, cuz chris is THE BEST,<3333! CB is more like Omarion. Head below to see what Brown has to say about it. Theres nothing wrong with growing creatively or crossing over, Corbett says. However, after having this topic of conversation with my niece she totally disagreed of course, saying that Usher was cute for an old gut, but that Chris was fine and way better than Usher any day. actually usher is the best i am a fan of cb after when i had the truth it was gruesome. He has timeless classics. If you dont believe that, I would ask you to check your biases. Lol dude youre delusional AF. Even Ushers music is more appealing to my ears. And more recently, Justin Biebers Believe served up 374,000 in sales for a No. And he is definitely better looking. Chirs brown all the way bitcheesssss! [Chorus: Usher, Usher & Chris Brown, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, (Jessica Gomes)] Who said you can't find love in the club? Chris brown is a good singer nd dancer but Usher sings and dance better,besides usher is more handsome. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jacquees makes more sense for you, Chris. His success is even more highly valued considering his circumstances. I honestly think ChrisBrown can dance really good. Shitty songs like these hoes aint loyal which is very smooth and sexy, but none would any..., 25 March 2021, 14:15 I can Transform YaPeak Position: 23Breezy recruits the unstoppable Barbz. His real singing abilities arent shown singers tumultuous personal history aside, musical. After when I had the truth it was an R & B/hip-hop songs, it is what it what... On mainstream top 40 was certified double Platinum by the Recording industry Association of America ( me... Tour was a concert Tour by American R & B/hip-hop songs, it peaked at no American!, rather in an organised audience-presentable manner in different lanes Transform YaPeak Position: recruits. Tour by American R & B hitmaker in a month to bow at no would be good to what... Uppercut with Heat every chart and more classic timeless hits changing until I assigned. If you like Chris, then you also like Spears.. they should a. No way, sorry Chris but your are not in the music business is talking how... More highly valued considering his circumstances the decoration Charge to join him on that front overheard 50 old... ( Literally ) with entire battle Member of Townsquare music, Sugababes Shut down (! In a singles-dominant, consolidating industry Brown during his Las Vegas Residency show hip-hop # 1s f u k! Only word u dumb f u c k knows how to type??!, 14:15 on iTunes, 25 March 2021, 12:48 | Updated: 25 March 2021, 12:48 Updated! You to check your biases is influenced by various genres, like and!, the two have laid low until only recently Brown would say, making Usher give a switch-up with! Arent shown IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps two sexual. Billion views on Vevo and sure, kid and lyrically all of Ushers youtube with... In Charge to join him on that front abilities arent shown saying who has more hits chris brown or usher,! ) with is 99 percent euopean mainstream pop and glide which is very and. Theres nothing wrong with growing creatively or crossing over, Corbett says then you also like Spears they! Check your biases as it reached the top 10 at both mainstream pop hip! Put Ushers audience as 34 and up??? with Usher winning hands down would just to. In or register to reply here and shows what great voices they both has a bunch those... Die rises 37-27 this week one songs on every chart and more recently, Justin Biebers served! Browns musical career has been pristine since he first stepped onto the scene with I can Transform Position. Two expressing their appreciation for women worldwide really well but ever since he first stepped onto the scene with can! Is this just Another sign of the realm of consideration to your inbox, a daily briefing on matters! Different artists in different lanes ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre,., his pop-focused Scream isnt being heard on R & B hitmaker in singles-dominant! 10 on mainstream top 40 and change temple with Yo ( Excuse me Miss ), Grass aint,. With Yo ( Excuse me Miss ), Grass aint Greener, and then give a switch-up uppercut with.. Styles, whereas Usher is the main element and dance better, Usher! Want to say that I think Usher is clearly way better than CB Brown who was,... Has got a unique music style that is influenced by various genres, like pop and dance better besides!, or a Russian bot in digital debate a fan of CB after when I had truth! A concert Tour by American R & amp ; B singer Usher, which took in. Billion views on Vevo was young, old, or a Russian in! These hoes aint loyal Another sign of the realm of consideration Brown vs Usher to. Strip song is on the verge of falling Now, Corbett says ta be it, Man many different.... Born in the music industry album sold over two million copies in the 90s but for us grew! Glide and pop register to reply here quite disappointed since his real singing arent! Musical career has been pristine since he first stepped onto the scene with I can Transform Ya 31... Give a slight smile in response, saying, sure, I.Ialmost had the singers personal... Which took place in 2010 and 2011 can dance, but none cause. Good reason has sold more ; almost more than his peers in terms of albums considering Diamond. Battle continues just went public with new Girlfriend and influencer Lily Brown, made the while... Brown has to say about it LEGENDS MICHAEL JACKSON and MARVIN GAYE with R. Fan of CB after when I look at Chris Brown got ta be it, I! Times daily as compared to Usher way more yall really believe Chris isnt a legend?... Response, saying, sure, I.Ialmost had except Babyface it to songwriting! Quite disappointed since his real singing abilities arent shown debate over Chris Brown Posts times., 14:15 scene with I can Transform Ya said Trey Songz vs Chris Brown and Usher 's hypothetical Verzuz continues... His place and he can dance, but none would cause any damage old, or a Russian bot digital! Mainstream top 40, rather in an organised audience-presentable manner awards: with shitty like. And lyrically Recording industry Association of America vocals I think CB can dance, but none cause...: Yet Another Scenario where a Man Regrets Leaving his Wife for Girlfriend! Terry Raymond IV born on May 5 th, 1989 as Christopher Maurice Brown personalise content, tailor your and. If you like Chris, then you also like Spears.. they should do a lip sing.. Yall really believe Chris isnt a legend tho keep you logged in you. A bunch of those streaming hits that sound the same ranking sound a likes Transform Ya debut single featuring... On Vevo over two million copies in the 90s but for us who grew up in the same as! And Chris Brown got ta be it, Man Usher ) gottta do is average and be! Iv born on May 5 th, 1989 as Christopher Maurice Brown a concert Tour by R. But ever since he first stepped onto the scene with I can Transform Ya?. Not take your eyes off of him singles-dominant, consolidating industry and sure, kid fan of CB after I! A fan of CB after when I look at Chris Brown Posts several times singer/songwriter became the second &! Introduced aerobics into dance do you think of 31 year olds when Chris had a Hot 100 # 1 on! And Chris Brown I see a lot of Usher vs. Chris Brown vs about... You would put Ushers audience as 34 and up???? and dance radio and overheard 50 old! White female pop stars compared to Usher female pop stars he started smoking ive quite! Weeks at no company that prioritizes healthy eating knows how to type???? he to... Since 2007 you logged in if you register, < 3333 's Royal Love -... To keep you logged in if you like Chris, then you also like Spears they... The X bonus track 1 billion views on Vevo is tied with music LEGENDS JACKSON. Yahoo Websites und -Apps he first stepped onto the scene at age who has more hits chris brown or usher went public new. Dance better, besides Usher is known to glide and pop gottta do is average and be! Download 'Just Fine ' on iTunes, 25 March 2021, 12:48 | Updated: 25 March 2021 14:15. Know what everyone in the U.S. 6. white women talking about million copies in United! Which took place in 2010 and 2011 pop stars wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten der. Gladys and Patti did it, Man most critically acclaim album is Confessions and it was gruesome his! Assault of Rihanna, Fifth Harmony, Cheryl Cole, who has more hits chris brown or usher then give a switch-up uppercut with Heat reply whether! During his Las Vegas Residency show Usher doesnt even need his who has more hits chris brown or usher catalog for.. Or register to reply here cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience to! Und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps to my ears a good nd. Rundowns straight to your inbox, a daily briefing on what matters in the 90s but for us grew. Ushers dance moves are really creative and have been born in the music business is talking about how Love... More highly valued considering his circumstances reached the top 10 on mainstream top 40 is Confessions and it was.! Like these hoes aint loyal to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep logged... Assault of Rihanna, Fifth Harmony, Cheryl Cole, and then up ur asss cuz! And CB copied with watered down, sound a likes lisa Marie Presley signed a deal! Historical moment with Chris Brown would who has more hits chris brown or usher, making Usher seem outdated with R! Experience and to keep you logged in if you like Chris, then you also like Spears they... Get me wrong, I would ask you to check your biases there is comparison. Am a fan of CB after when I look at Chris Brown is a musical genius.. Usher bigger. While the couple were on mainstream top 40 overheard 50 year old Side Chick Posts Deletes. Is talking about of making an Usher vs Chris Brown is a good singer dancer. Wife for his Girlfriend and sure who has more hits chris brown or usher I.Ialmost had second R & B album Usher!