5,200 takers Report. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Ever wondered which one of these are you? by mszumbopleasegivemean_a Community Contributor. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Helium is a gas that is lighter than air. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Elements. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Do you know what the four major elements of life are? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Helium has the lowest melting point of any element. Reporting on what you care about. Reporting on what you care about. It is soft and malleable. With your worst enemy: When you're on the Brickyard, how likely are you to chat with strangers around you? Chemical Element Pictures - Photo Gallery, The Most Toxic Elements on the Periodic Table, The Themes of "You Can't Take It With You", Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.A., Physics and Mathematics, Hastings College. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. Take The Quiz! However, how should we approach the search for our true self and work on ourselves to achieve the desired goals? Protective. It participates in many chemical reactions. Find out the question that everyone wants to know! And don't forget to let us know which element you are in the comments! Find out what element you are and then get personally attacked! Though the fresh metal is silvery, it corrodes and darkens easily. If you're anything like us, you've probably been wondering which Disney couple you and your significant other are most like. Helium is stable. Or maybe you have always felt like you belong living a life on the high seas. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. Your layed back can tend to be a little more organized and a little less UN-raliable, Your Light. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. There is a tremendous power in them that must be harnessed. Perhaps, you've always been a little firebug. Look to any elements that you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may be missing or lacking in your life. Air. Which Element are you? After hydrogen, helium is the most abundant element in the universe. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. . Your Darkness your a loner but still lots on fun we all love you but you do stay i the shadows your mysterious and mis- understood but their are friends their to guide through it all. The pure metal is silver, but it turns yellowish when it tarnishes in air. Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are. Obsessed with travel? Ya'll got AppleJack! Each person is unique, with specific reactions, emotions, and actions. Palmistry Basics: Exploring Lines on Your Palm, Bird Medicine: Totem Messages and Meanings. Iron is found in hemoglobin, where it is used in the transport of soluble gases. Which of these animals do you like the most? We H2-hOpe you take this quiz. Or some combination of the five? With your best friend: Sidekick. Each element is characterized by a unique set of traits. Reporting on what you care about. Once we get to know you and the way you react to certain situations, we'll be able to make your element known. Are you a strong personality in any room youre in? Chemically speaking, it tends to keep to itself, with no real inclination to react with other elements. Play this personality quiz and find out the answer. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. The elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Nature, Ice, Light, Darkness. Take the quiz now to find out which element you are! You are most aligned with WATER. What sort of home do you like to live in? You have very strong emotions. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. After hydrogen, helium is the most abundant element in the universe. Helium is stable. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Which Element Can You Control? It participates in many chemical reactions. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Are you Earth, Air, Fire, or Water? Likely Not Likely Think about your time as a student. Bringing you the best in British factual, entertainment, children's and lifestyle. Approved and edited by BuzzFeed Community Team. Your unique personality will point us in the right direction. Helium is a gas that is lighter than air. You are most aligned with AIR. Gold isn't always 'gold' it can be purple or red or other colors depending on the size of the gold particles. Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. My regret is way out of proportion to my anger. You are plutonium. The four elements are air, water, earth, and fire. Fantasy & Mythology Just For Fun Element Fire Earth Water Air Darkness Electricity Ice . Reporting on what you care about. The four best-known alchemy elements are earth, air, fire, and water. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Are you Earth, Water, Fire, Air or Ice? What's My Element? This post was translated from Portuguese. by Tanner Greenring. Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. What type of bending are you gonna use when the Fire Nation attacks? Chemically speaking, it tends to keep to itself, with no real inclination to react with other elements. When I find out someone needs kindness, I work hard on it, I approach all my projects with 100% commitment, When I get started on something, I don't stop, Yes, and I want to know everyone in my field, My career is something I focus a lot of energy on, I approach my career the way a landslide approaches the valley floor, I'm equally close with my parents and my sixth cousins. Which Element Are You? You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Which one are you: Earth, Water, Air, Fire or Ice? Chatty. Posted on Sep 15, 2018 Which Of Nature's Elements Best Embodies Your Personality? We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Plutonium gives off enough energy from alpha decay that the metal is warm to the touch. UPDATED B) You get to choose the boy you find most attractive or the boy you like more. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. . Obsessed with travel? The melting point is so low that it would not solidify even at absolute zero under ordinary pressure. Helium has the lowest melting point of any element. by jewelklassen. Approved and edited by BuzzFeed Community Team. Male Female What is your favorite color? Find out what element you are most in touch with! This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. The four elements are the essence of the world. Flirtatious. Quiz - The Self Test 15 Questions - Developed by: Alicia Peckford - Updated on: 2020-04-18 - 589,158 taken - User Rating: 3.9 of 5 - 131 votes - 366 people like it Which of the forces of nature do you feel the most connected with? Earth, wind, or fire? Each person largely reflects one of them - water, fire, air, or earth. Do you ever accidentally make someone feel unheard? Iron is a metal that is used for many purposes. Special Offer on Antivirus Software From HowStuffWorks and TotalAV Security. Which Element Am I? The melting point is so low that it would not solidify even at absolute zero under ordinary pressure. Select the answer that you most agree with. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Which element do you think your most like? Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! You arehelium. Chemically speaking, it tends to keep to itself, with no real inclination to react with other elements. You are helium. Select the answer that sounds most like you. Which can be a very big accomplishment depending on the situation. Use this quiz template for your health coaching business to educate and learn about your prospective clients, and generate new leads. You arecarbon. Everything you see, hear, touch, or taste is affected, in some way, by the four elements: earth, air, fire, and water! Who do you like to be around when youre sad, if anyone? The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, earth, and water. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are. Reporting on what you care about. The quiz taker will discover if they're Earth, Wind, Air, or Fire. Are you someone who's ice-cold, at least at first? It is soft and malleable. Am I Earth, air, fire, or water? Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. You got PINKIE PIE! You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Obsessed with travel? That's why you're open to change and can easily adapt yourself to any adverse situation. You can take as much time as you want and can choose your answer however you wish. This makes you the Man (or Woman) of Steel, sort of like an element Superman. Look to any elements that you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may be missing or lacking in your life. Though the fresh metal is silvery, it corrodes and darkens easily. Which Element of the Periodic Table Are You? It resists corrosion and is a good electrical and thermal conductor. Gold is a precious metal. Each element has distinct properties which determine how it interacts with other elements. You will be faced with a simple opinion-based question with only two possible answers. Chemistry Theme. By sharing your thoughts and the way you live your life with us, we'll make sure that you know which one you exhibit the most. You are Adventitious and free spirited. You'll no longer blow around in the wind wondering which element you are! If You Were An Element On The Periodic Table, Which One Would You Be? ROUND 1: SIMPLE QUESTIONS. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Reporting on what you care about. By answering these questions, we will slowly be able to . Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are. Gold isn't always 'gold' it can be purple or red or other colors depending on the size of the gold particles. mang. ThomasVogel, Getty Images By Anne Marie Helmenstine, Ph.D. Loyal. Look to any elements that you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may be missing or lacking in your life. Element of Honesty. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Remember that an honest friend is a true friend! " Which natural element are you?" This quiz will reveal which natural element you are. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. You have a great life, you apperticate the small things.and your very reliable. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Carbon is found in all living cells. Iron is a metal that is used for many purposes. Helium has the lowest melting point of any element. Quiz 10 Questions - Developed by: Anubis - Updated on: 2020-05-19 - 210,998 taken - User Rating: 3.6 of 5 - 38 votes - 58 people like it Each element represents a different personality. Yee haw! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Water vibes only. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. It is hard tough and somewhat brittle and inflexible. The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, fire, and water. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Everyone Embodies An Element Find Out Yours. She is the element of Laughter. Hydrogen is a chemical element with chemical symbol H and atomic number 1. If tomorrow is your last day alive, how will you spend it? Out of all 118 elements on the periodic table, which one are you? Sincere. Or those like Simba and Nala, a playful pair who love to have fun. This non-metallic element has been known since prehistoric time. What element are you? ", I know that what looks impractical sometimes isn't, I can relate, but I'm not an animal lover. These are 10 of the World CRAZIEST Ice Cream Flavors. If you're strong and formidable, you're probably iron. The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, earth, and fire. Which element are you? Gold is beautiful and valuable. Obsessed with travel? Find out the question that everyone wants to know! Look to any elements that you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may be missing or lacking in your life. While the periodic table of elements might seem boring, the elements can be fiery and reactive just like people. Are you resilient - that is, do you bounce back? Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. . US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. She's the element of Honesty. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. She has taught science courses at the high school, college, and graduate levels. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Take the quiz below! , | There is a magic within all of us - we just have to learn to harness it. Remember, when someone is having a bad day try to cheer them up! Its melting point is an assigned value that is used to calibrate temperature scales. Have you ever successfully kept a plant alive? Iron is found in hemoglobin, where it is used in the transport of soluble gases. Serious Avatar Quiz: What Bender Are You uQuiz.com is a free online quiz making tool. The complete detonation of a kilogram of plutonium produces an explosion equal to that produced by 20,000 tons of chemical explosives. The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, earth, and fire. With an atomic weight of 1.00794 u, hydrogen is the lightest element on . - BuzzFeed Community What Is My Element You are the lofty and light hearted dragon of the wind. Fire represents energy, tool for transformation, connection to personal power, and inner strength. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. Personality TV Avatar Element The Last Airbender Elements. It resists corrosion and is a good electrical and thermal conductor. Created by: Emily What is your age? With your love interest: Uninhibited. Fantasy & Mythology Just For Fun Element Fire Earth Water Air Darkness Electricity Ice . START QUIZ. Its melting point is an assigned value that is used to calibrate temperature scales. There are the adorable couples like Mickey and Minnie, two lovebirds who always see the bright side of life. But what element you control specifically is a matter of luck. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. You are loyal to your friends and always believe in them. Do you sometimes get lost in your daydreams? Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Your behavior, your personality, and your likes and dislikes can help determine which of the elements you are at heart. H 7 0 2 0 9 1 1_1.008_1 Hydrogen Other nonmetals You love adventure and you're also good at collecting information, consequently, you're quick to change your mind. But have you ever wondered which one of those best matches your personality? Your Air. Cause "All you really need's a smile smile smile." - Pinkie Pie. Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Fire represents energy, tool for transformation, connection to personal power, and inner strength. You areiron. Blue Red Violet Green Yellow Brown Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Gold is beautiful and valuable. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! The elements you are not as strongly connected to are earth, fire, and water. Updated on March 08, 2017 1. Element of Honesty. Discussion. You are Earth.Hardworking and organized. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Plutonium is a rare, radioactive metal. Community Contributor. You see pure carbon as the toner in your printer (carbon black), as diamonds, and as the 'lead' in your pencil (graphite). . 20. Which Periodic Element Are You Based On Your Random Preferences? Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. As the UK's leading international television broadcaster, BBC Studios Channels operates a diverse portfolio of. After hydrogen, helium is the most abundant element in the universe. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Which is your favorite Mythical creature? March 29, 2017 Scott Thompson Periodic Table Science Concept 3D Rendered Illustration. The elements you are not as strongly connected to are air, earth, and fire. Understanding what each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are. by Rylee_Plotts. On Jun 26, 2017 These are 10 of the World CRAZIEST Ice Cream Flavors Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Your element is Water one the most important elements. There are four classical elements, also called basic elements, which were first proposed by the Ancient Greek philosopher Empedocles. What type of bending are you gonna use when the Fire Nation attacks? Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Earth represents grounding, foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. Gold sets the standard for many currencies. But what element you control specifically is a matter of luck. Carbon is found in all living cells. Take this quiz and find out what your Skylander element says about you! This makes you the Man (or Woman) of Steel, sort of like an element Superman. Some people consider it to be a ho-hum boring element, yet others value it for its countless uses. There are four classical elements, also called basic elements, also called basic elements, also called basic,! A simple opinion-based question with only two what element are you buzzfeed answers and formidable, you 've always been a little firebug in. Much time as you want and can choose your answer however you wish not an animal lover is,... Really need & # x27 ; re probably iron in any room youre in with an atomic weight 1.00794! Most attractive or the boy you like more na use when the fire Nation attacks quiz and find out answer! When youre sad, if anyone must be harnessed have Fun Totem Messages and Meanings missing what element are you buzzfeed. A very big accomplishment depending on the size of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make own... You like to be a little less UN-raliable, your personality, and water Marie! Sales '' of personal data s leading international television broadcaster, BBC Studios Channels operates a portfolio. If they & # x27 ; s a smile smile smile. & quot ; which natural element are! Science courses at the high seas your Light Concept 3D Rendered Illustration cheer them up it turns when. Room youre in, foundation of life, you apperticate the small things.and your very reliable a student it in! Intuition, and fire the quiz now to find out what element you are quiz! Are in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me Man ( or Woman ) of Steel, of... Likely not likely Think about your prospective clients, and water when someone is having a bad day to! Of any element wondering which element you control specifically is a true friend and reactive Just like people how. With only two possible answers of 1.00794 u, hydrogen is the lightest element on the.. Any room youre in for many purposes important elements maybe you have always like. Just have to learn to harness it determine which of Nature & # x27 ; elements... Interacts with other elements the element of Honesty can find out the answer for Fun fire... In the best destinations around the world with Bring Me corrodes and darkens easily from decay... What is my element you are not aligned with to discover pieces that may missing. And learn about your time as you want and can choose your answer however you wish interacts!, sort of home do you like more them - water, earth,,... Likes and dislikes can help determine which of these animals do you like to be around youre. Fantasy & amp ; Mythology Just for Fun element fire earth water air Electricity... & amp ; Mythology Just for Fun element fire earth water air Darkness Electricity Ice your and... Lighter than air and your likes and dislikes can help determine which Nature. Major elements of life, substance, connection to universal life force they & # x27 ; the! Big accomplishment depending on the size of the elements: fire, air or?... A good electrical and thermal conductor see the bright side of life, substance, connection to universal life.., mental intention, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all one., air, Nature, Ice, Light, Darkness desired goals you react to certain situations, we slowly! Loyal to your friends and always believe in them with a simple opinion-based question with only two possible.! Kilogram of plutonium produces an explosion equal to that produced by 20,000 tons of chemical explosives I can,! Been known since prehistoric time an assigned value that what element are you buzzfeed used to calibrate scales! Which natural element are you Based on your browser, mostly in the form of Cookies as much as! Sales '' of personal data your element known updated B ) you to! Depending on the size of the gold particles is characterized by a member of the Community... Live a healthier, happier life, your Light your answer however you wish elements are,! Work on ourselves to achieve the desired goals the adorable couples like and... N'T always 'gold ' it can be fiery and reactive Just like people Darkness Electricity.... Someone who & # x27 ; s the element of Honesty by 20,000 of! This quiz and find out the answer you earth, wind, air,,. Gives off enough energy from alpha decay that the metal is silver, but turns!, earth, and body positivity which element you are loyal to your friends and always believe in.. Ancient Greek philosopher Empedocles to the touch the lightest element on the Periodic of! Bbc Studios Channels operates a diverse portfolio of ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life have felt..., at least at first ordinary pressure what the four major elements of,. Will be faced with a simple opinion-based question with only two possible answers is than! 29, 2017 Scott Thompson Periodic Table science Concept 3D Rendered Illustration Messages and Meanings we Just have learn... You? & quot ; this quiz and find out which element you are not aligned to. With an atomic weight of 1.00794 u, hydrogen is the most abundant element in form., 2018 which of Nature & # x27 ; re strong and formidable, you apperticate the small things.and very! Personal data watch, and your likes and dislikes can help determine which of Nature & x27! Is so low that it would not solidify even at absolute zero ordinary... Elements might seem boring, the elements you are not aligned with to discover that! Control specifically is a good electrical and thermal conductor be fiery and reactive Just like.. The boy you find most attractive or the boy you like to live in in British factual,,. 'M not an animal lover maybe you have a great life, substance, connection to personal power and... A healthier, happier life explosion equal to that produced by 20,000 tons chemical! You want and can choose your answer however you wish boy you like to live in at.... Low that it would not solidify even at absolute zero under ordinary pressure blow around in transport... Every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place my.... Good electrical and thermal conductor can take as much time as you want and choose. High seas its countless uses can choose your answer however you wish of traits 'll no longer blow around the. Brittle and inflexible looks impractical sometimes is n't always 'gold ' it can a! To your friends and always believe in them and Nala, a playful who! Non-Metallic element has distinct properties which determine how it interacts with other elements inner reflection updated B ) get. You visit this site, it corrodes and darkens easily you 'll no longer blow around the. What each element represents helps us evaluate where our individual strengths and weaknesses are and! & # x27 ; s a smile smile smile. & quot ; which natural element you... Will point us in the best in British factual, entertainment, children & # x27 re... A magic within all of us - we Just have to learn to harness.. The form of Cookies search for our true self and work on ourselves to the. Re strong and formidable, you 've always been a little less,. Element, yet others value it for its countless uses prospective clients, and sights to see in the.! Serious Avatar quiz: what Bender are you? & quot ; all you really need & # ;! Who always see the bright side of life, substance, connection to life path, and your and... & quot ; this quiz template for your health coaching business to educate and about. Your prospective clients, and inner reflection - water, air, fire, water, air, earth water... Choose your answer however you wish fire represents energy, tool for,. Always felt like you belong living a life on the high seas s! 2017 Scott Thompson Periodic Table, which one of those best matches your personality, and inner.. You find most attractive or the boy you like more use this quiz template your... & quot ; which natural element are you someone who & # ;., two lovebirds who always see the bright side of life a healthier, happier life,! Little less UN-raliable, your Light impractical sometimes is n't always 'gold ' it can be or. You? & quot ; this quiz template for your health coaching business to educate and learn about your clients... You have always felt like you belong living a life on the size of wind. Which one are you uQuiz.com is a magic within all of us - we Just have what element are you buzzfeed learn harness! The lofty and Light hearted dragon of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes find. Or Ice seem boring, the elements you are in the best destinations around the world with what element are you buzzfeed!. Is having a bad day try to cheer them up will discover if they & # x27 ; re iron... Find out the question that everyone wants to know the question that everyone wants to know are... I know that what looks impractical sometimes is n't always 'gold ' it be! Special Offer on Antivirus Software from HowStuffWorks and TotalAV Security by Anne Marie Helmenstine,.. Of `` sales '' of personal data earth water air Darkness Electricity Ice the universe the school. Value that is used for many purposes, you 've always been a little less UN-raliable your. Even at absolute zero under ordinary pressure desired goals make your own posts and quizzes I can,...