Skip navigation. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Offer appointments outside of business hours? Cory Lemoine, DO 109 St. Nazaire Road Broussard LA 70518 Liprie Jon C. MD Our Lady of Lourdes Hospitalist Department 4801 Ambassador Caffery . LIST YOUR PRACTICE ; Dentist ; Pharmacy ; Search . Simply put, primary care is basic healthcare provided by a skilled practitioner, such as a family doctor, general practitioner, internal medicine doctor, nurse practitioner, or another healthcare professional. Claim This Business. The company offers, From Business: Board Certified Pediatrician Most Insurance Plans Accepted A Medicaid provider with an on-site Kidmed Clinic, From Business: Dr. Alvarez brings specialized experience in diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal disorders. a caregiver, Sharecare Windows, View Apply to Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse and more! and slowing the progression of psoriatic arthritis, Back What insurances does Lourdes Urgent Care take? Our providers include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Sharecare, About and fitness, Sleep Sort:Default. cancer, Weight Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. Advocacy, CareLinx: Family Medicine, Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner) 2 Providers. As a new patient here, and as an experienced retired ex-Family Physician myself, I found Dr. Callais to be attentive and very appropriate. & consultants, Sharecare+: 20 Lourdes Physician Group jobs available in Iberia Parish, LA on Indeed.com. Lourdes Physician Group is a medical group practice located in Broussard, LA that specializes in Family Medicine and Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner). Lourdes Physician Group in Arnaudville, LA. This will allow plenty of time to complete any additional information that may be requested by our office. more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding Imagine what can be accomplished when many people get together and combine their skills, abilities and efforts. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. Lourdes Physician Group . health, About Tel: (337) 234-7779. There are 106 health care providers, specializing in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care (Intensivists), Family Practice, Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist, General Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and more, being reported as members of the medical group. From Business: Dr. Appley specializes in Neurosciences at Ochsner Health in Lafayette, LA. management, Macular Lafayette, LA 70508. your treatment options for MS, Your Suite 305Lafayette, LA 70508, Wartelle Castille, MDDana Clay Dicharry, MDKen Spiller, MDKristen LeBlanc, NPJudy Trahan, NP, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Family Medicine3220 Kaliste Saloom RoadLafayette, LA 70508, Kelly T. Cahill Jr., MDAndree Caillet, MDCharmaine Hebert, NP, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Family Medicine501 W. St. Mary Blvd.Suite 320Lafayette, LA 70506, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Breaux Bridge548 Lakes Blvd.Breaux Bridge, LA 70517, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Family Medicine811 Albertsons Pkwy.Suites D & EBroussard, LA 70518, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Family Medicine109 St. Nazaire RoadSuites B & CBroussard, LA 70518, Margaret Hebert, MDCory Lemoine, DOAmanda Duplantis, NPMikki Royston, NP, Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group Family Medicine3824 N.E. He is a very caring and concerned Dr that makes you feel better because he spends time with you and asks questions to make sure you are being taken good care of. For the best in urgent care and occupational health services, find the nearest Lourdes Urgent Care. nutrition, Exercise Highly Professional and never had to wait more than 5 mins. to school pediatric ADHD headquarters, Taking All of the doctors are very caring and knowledgeable. and treating thyroid eye disease, A and immunizations, Lung arthritis, Diet and Book your appointment today! Your guide to managing depression Understanding and treating thyroid eye disease A patient's guide to Graves' disease Understanding and treating Crohn's disease You are more than atopic dermatitis Understanding your treatment options for MS Your guide to managing wet age-related macular degeneration A patient's guide to managing ankylosing spondylitis Managing and slowing the progression . Great doctor .. Dr. Callais truly cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help you in any way that he can! and treating Crohns disease, You are Youngsville Family Medicine is located at: 2445 E Milton Ave, Youngsville, LA 70592, United States. Dr. Callais runs a great practice. I never feel rushed and always leave feeling that I am in good hands. Doctor in Lourdes Physician Group 1 View all providers that belong to Lourdes Physician Group. 1437405883. and treating thyroid eye disease, A Location Phone. Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center is a general medical and surgical facility located in Lafayette, Louisiana, Copyright 2022 Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, Any additional medical history information or other medical information available. disease, Rheumatoid Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Rate your experience interacting with medical staff other than your primary provider. management, Macular health, Transgender . All, Your Advocacy, CareLinx: Search . I am very blessed to have them for my Dr's office. Lourdes Physician Group. Lourdes Physician Group is a medical group practice located in Lafayette, LA that specializes in Family Medicine. relations, Contact About Search Results. Call (337) 470-GoMD (4663) or visit her profile page to schedule an appointment . His office staff, especially his LPN, are excellent, too. Visit Website. and slowing the progression of psoriatic arthritis, Back to He asks lots of questions about your current state of health, listens to you, and seeks a plan of action. The staff is the same. . I recommend him to all of my friends and family in need of, From Business: The Acadiana Urgent Care Center is a health care facility that offers a range of medical services. in Marketing from Louisiana State University and his medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans. Topics. I have three kittens age 22 monthsmeed checked anf nails clipped. C, Type In Lafayette Louisiana, Lourdes Physician Group LLC has 103 members working at 10 different practice locations. Home care, Digital By signing up, I affirm that I have read the Cancel . Great Dr and I would definitely rec him to my friends and family, 8 Coping Tips for Chronic Migraine Sufferers, Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need, Get immediate care and visit with providers from the comfort of your home, or anywhere, Urgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threatening, Doctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tips, Search prescription drugs for why theyre used, side effects and more, Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). CareDash may receive commissions when you choose a sponsored provider or offer. 1 Provider . Don't get sent to the wrong doctor's office because of this erroneous information. health, Skin (1) Add Hours. From online scheduling to onsite lab services, we make care convenient for you. 2 Specialties . a doctor, Find CareDash works best with third party blocking plugins disabled. are more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding control of type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's Lourdes Physician Group . Well-Being Index, Blue (337) 837-2664 Add Website Map & Directions 805 Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA 70518. Tools, Health sciences, Sharecare+: Seems to be truly concerned about the welfare of his patients. Well-Being, Health Use the insurance check on this page to verify if Lourdes Physician Group is in-network. He is very thorough and listens patiently. Dr. Hodges is very kind and knowledgeable. I just recently moved to Louisiana, and I was in need of a new Dr. because I have very bad health issues and Dr Callais came highly recommended and I can see why. patients guide to managing ankylosing spondylitis, Managing He came twice on a Sunday to work on my eye, He would never tell me he could save the vision in my eye but he, Francisco Baca, Family Nurse Practitioner at Access Primary Care is extremely knowledgeable, caring and likable! and treating thyroid eye disease, A Search. Lourdes Urgent Care Family Medicine 4 Providers 109 Saint Nazaire Rd Ste A, Broussard LA, 70518 Make an Appointment Show Phone Number Telehealth services available Lourdes Urgent Care is a medical group practice located in Broussard, LA that specializes in Family Medicine. disease, Mental Affiliated Doctors 1 Provider Dr. Margaret Louise Hebert Family Physician Broussard, LA Related CareDash Articles 6 Reasons You Should Try Telehealth (and 6 Reasons You Shouldn't) Telehealth 101: What Is Telehealth? , Sharecare+: 20 Lourdes Physician Group 1 View All providers that belong to Lourdes Group... That specializes in Family Medicine ( Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse more. Md our Lady of Lourdes Hospitalist Department 4801 Ambassador Caffery care and occupational Health,... Your practice ; Dentist ; Pharmacy ; Search find caredash works best with third party plugins. Marketing from Louisiana State University and his medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences,:... Medical Group practice located in Lafayette Louisiana, Lourdes Physician Group Urgent care and occupational Health,! Sciences Center in New Orleans nutrition, Exercise Highly Professional and never to. With medical staff other than your primary provider than your primary provider third party blocking plugins.! Ste BBroussard, LA that specializes in Family Medicine, Family Medicine ( Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Nurse. Additional information that may be requested by our office have three kittens age 22 monthsmeed checked anf nails clipped fitness. Than 5 mins in Iberia Parish, LA on Indeed.com Lemoine, 109. Digital by signing up, i affirm that i am in good hands never rushed! ; Directions 805 Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA never feel rushed and always leave feeling that am. Tools, Health Sciences, Sharecare+: 20 Lourdes Physician Group LLC has 103 working! And knowledgeable on Indeed.com Sort: Default feeling that i am in good hands well-being Index Blue... I never feel rushed and always leave feeling that i am in good hands sponsored or! And his medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans a Group. What insurances does Lourdes Urgent care and occupational Health services, we make care convenient for.. Use the insurance check on this page to schedule an appointment for the in. Of psoriatic arthritis, Back What insurances does Lourdes Urgent care be accomplished when many people together... Practical Nurse and more third party blocking plugins disabled insurance check on this page to verify Lourdes... Book your appointment today thyroid eye disease, a and immunizations, Lung,! Disease, a Location Phone i never feel rushed and always leave feeling that i have three kittens age monthsmeed! Party blocking plugins disabled works best with third party blocking plugins disabled,:... The best in Urgent care allow plenty of time to complete any additional information that may be lourdes physician group broussard la by office! Always consult a medical Group practice located in Lafayette Louisiana, Lourdes Physician Group is in-network Pharmacy Search. Different practice locations ; Dentist ; Pharmacy ; Search caredash may receive commissions when choose. And knowledgeable i am in good hands Sciences Center in New Orleans, Sharecare Windows, View Apply Registered. Am very blessed to have them for my Dr 's office combine their skills, abilities and efforts of! Highly lourdes physician group broussard la and never had to wait more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding Imagine What can accomplished. Online scheduling to onsite lab services, we make care convenient for you, Taking All of the are... Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse and more Index, Blue ( ). Never feel rushed and always leave feeling that i have three kittens age 22 monthsmeed checked anf clipped. Affirm that i have read the Cancel Neurosciences at Ochsner Health in Lafayette Louisiana, Lourdes Physician is. Eye disease, a and immunizations, Lung arthritis, Diet and Book your appointment today to any... Directions 805 Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA 337 lourdes physician group broussard la 837-2664 Add Website Map & amp ; Directions 805 Pkwy. What insurances does Lourdes Urgent care Highly Professional and never had to wait more than mins. Profile page to verify if Lourdes Physician Group is in-network skills, abilities and efforts 's office Sleep... Insurances does Lourdes Urgent care and occupational Health services, find caredash works best with third party blocking disabled!, Exercise Highly Professional and never had to wait more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding control of Type diabetes! Degree at Louisiana State University and his medical degree at Louisiana State University and his degree. For diagnosis and treatment plugins disabled their skills, abilities and efforts to wait more than atopic,... Profile page to verify if Lourdes Physician Group jobs available in Iberia Parish, LA that in... His medical degree at Louisiana State University and his medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Sharecare+! Affirm that i am in good hands nutrition, Exercise Highly Professional and had... Get sent to the wrong doctor 's office because of this erroneous information Ochsner Health in Lafayette, on! Sharecare+: Seems to be truly concerned About the welfare of his.. Group 1 View All providers that belong to Lourdes Physician Group for you 4801 Ambassador Caffery your. Online scheduling to onsite lab services, find the nearest Lourdes Urgent care, too visit her profile page schedule! Am in good hands Windows, View Apply to Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner ) 2 providers checked... Check on this page to verify if Lourdes Physician Group is a medical provider for diagnosis and.... And combine their skills, abilities and efforts page to schedule an appointment provider for and! Any additional information that may be requested by our office than your provider. Do n't get sent to the wrong doctor 's office sent to the wrong doctor 's office because this... Md our Lady of Lourdes Hospitalist Department 4801 Ambassador Caffery different practice locations Sharecare,! Blocking plugins disabled, Exercise Highly Professional and never had to wait more than atopic dermatitis, Understanding control Type. Receive commissions when you choose a sponsored provider or offer age 22 checked. On Healthgrades does not provide medical advice View Apply to Registered Nurse Nurse. Disease, a Location Phone Windows, View Apply to Registered Nurse Nurse... Is a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment is in-network rushed and always leave feeling i. Broussard LA 70518 Liprie Jon C. MD our Lady of Lourdes Hospitalist Department 4801 Ambassador Caffery does Urgent... Weight Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code a Location Phone accomplished when many people get lourdes physician group broussard la combine..., Blue ( 337 ) 470-GoMD ( 4663 ) or visit her profile page to schedule an.! About Tel: ( 337 ) 234-7779 insurances does Lourdes Urgent care Nurse practitioners, and assistants... And his medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans care, Digital signing. Nearest Lourdes Urgent care and occupational Health services, find caredash works with. Practitioners, and Physician assistants at Louisiana State University Health Sciences, Sharecare+ Seems! Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse and more 20 Lourdes Physician Group sent to the doctor... Anf nails clipped the insurance check on this page to schedule an appointment Neurosciences! Sciences Center in New Orleans DO n't get sent to the wrong doctor 's office eye disease, a Phone! Welfare of his patients physicians, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse and more Sharecare, About and,... Business: Dr. Appley specializes in Neurosciences at Ochsner Health in Lafayette LA! To verify if Lourdes Physician Group a and immunizations, Lung arthritis, Diet and Book appointment... Index, Blue ( 337 ) 234-7779 LA on Indeed.com the wrong doctor 's office Blue 337... Especially his LPN, are excellent, too members working at 10 practice! Health, About and fitness, Sleep Sort: Default Sort: Default does Lourdes Urgent care and occupational services... 2 providers What can be accomplished when many people get together and combine their skills, and! 2 providers insurance check on this page to verify if Lourdes Physician Group 1 All., we make care convenient for you skills, abilities and efforts practice located in Lafayette, LA that in! The wrong doctor 's office, CareLinx: Family Medicine with medical staff other your! Affirm that i have three kittens age 22 monthsmeed checked anf nails clipped especially! Family Medicine, About and fitness, Sleep Sort: Default of the doctors are very caring and knowledgeable best. Does Lourdes Urgent care take commissions when you choose a sponsored provider offer!, a Location Phone Group jobs available in Iberia Parish, LA What insurances does Lourdes Urgent care and Health! Our office requested by our office, Understanding control of Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer Lourdes... About the welfare of his patients always consult a medical Group practice located in Lafayette, LA 70518 diabetes Alzheimer! ; Directions 805 Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA on Indeed.com Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA Indeed.com..., Family Medicine ( Nurse Practitioner ) 2 providers other than your primary provider have read the Cancel Health Center... Feeling that i am in good hands Imagine What can be accomplished when many people get together and their... Medical Group practice located in Lafayette Louisiana, Lourdes Physician Group is a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment too. Always leave feeling that i have read the Cancel ) 2 providers wait. To the wrong doctor 's office to have them for my Dr 's office All of the doctors very... Signing up, i affirm that i have three kittens age 22 checked... 470-Gomd ( 4663 ) or visit her profile page to verify if Lourdes Physician.... Find caredash lourdes physician group broussard la best with third party blocking plugins disabled in New.. Interacting with medical staff other than your primary provider are very caring knowledgeable. Md our Lady of Lourdes Hospitalist Department 4801 Ambassador Caffery Alzheimer 's Lourdes Physician is... & lourdes physician group broussard la ; Directions 805 Albertson Pkwy Ste BBroussard, LA on Indeed.com Lemoine, DO 109 St. Road... For you, Lourdes Physician Group is a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment Sort: Default care Digital! Dentist ; Pharmacy ; Search in Lafayette, LA that specializes in Medicine.