***Insider Tip***There are many beautiful attractions close to Saranda, like Butrint (UNESCO sight), Ksamil beach, the Blue Eye of Albania and Gjirokaster (UNESCO sight). Compare tours, packages, and independent trips for a 2 week Corfu vacation. And the last ferry boat from Saranda to Corfu departs at 16:00 PM or 18:30 PM, depending on which month you are travelling. There is not much shade if you are walking to the port so make sure you bring plenty of sun protection and some water. I have written a full guide to the paradise-like Ksamil beach, which you can check out here. Albania; Austria; Belgium; Bosnia-Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic . By bus, it takes 30 minutes and it costs only 1 euro. These are Ionian Seaways & Finikas Lines, Sarris Cruises and Lines and Joy Lines. Greco/Roman, Byzantine influences. From September 2021, there will be 6 x ferries between Corfu and Saranda each day. However, if you go on a guided tour like I did, like the Meteora Full-Day Trip from Athens by Train , then you'll get picked up at the train station and taken straight to the monasteries. View prices for the Saranda and Butrint day trip here, View prices for the Albania Cruise day trip here, Click to see the latest prices for the private tour here, View prices for the Albanian highlights tour here. We would fly from Vienna to Corfu, then take the ferry over - as I believe the flight from Vienna to Albania goes to the inland city and I'm guessing. Not many people know much about Balkan travel so hopefully we can help them out . But couldn't find any option from there. If you are on a holiday tour or have been transferred from the dolphin the crew will ask you for 10 euros for an Albanian entry visa and if you are lucky as Mr Shaw says you may be given a numbered cloak room ticket, RUBBISH that 10 euro entry visa ended over 5 years ago it is now free to enter Albania on a day trip THE CREW ARE RIPPING YOU OFF. From Saranda 0630, 0700, 0800, 0830, 0930, 1030, 1130, 1230, 1330, 1430, 1530, 1630,1730, 1830 If you cannot find an affordable direct flight to Corfu airport, check out my full guide to flying to Albania. Zum Glck ist nichts passiert - mit einem kleinen Kind wre ein Kentern noch schrecklicher gewesen. Depending on the season, there are between 2 - 13 ferry departures per day. Its a truly unique place to visit and thankfully in this private tour, your guide is there to highlight all of the main sites. Skip navigation Menu. Below, I have enclosed 3 x timetables for the ferry from Corfu to Saranda. How can I help you? We were on English coach and guide was informative on history of area and Albania generally while we drove to beautiful Blue eye spring. There's a duty free shop after that, prior to boarding the boat. We booked our ferry ticket in advance, online here. You can find the ticket office of Finikas Lines here: https://goo.gl/maps/ACmn2XBXXiWCxzga6, The ferry from Saranda to Corfu departs from the Port of Saranda. A return ticket costs between 38-48 euros. How can I help you? Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, thats to long. A bus ticket costs 100 LEK (0.80). We were staying in Saranda for a few nights but there are plenty of great activities to do in a day. Option 1: The Speed Boat, called a Flying Dolphin or Hydrofoil. The day trip was to Saranda. Due to the close distance, you can see Corfu island from the beaches in Southern Albania. On the 10th of July 2021, the Corfu-Saranda Ferry re-opened and it is fully operational. With Ionian Seaways, it is possible to go on a day trip to Corfu from Saranda between the 27th of May and the 30th of September. The winter is the slow period, therefore, there are only 2 boats per day. There are two types of boats that operate between Corfu and Saranda: You can book your ferry ticket from Corfu to Saranda with Finikas Lines or with Ionian Seaways. Your tour includes return ferry tickets and hotel pickup and drop-off. Albanians have been spending summers in Saranda for decades but the invitation to global travelers is a relatively recent development. The first ferry boat from Corfu to Saranda departs at 9:00 AM. Several locals advised us that it was one of the most interesting and complete historical sites in the Balkans. I wish I had known about this when we visited Corfu! Ionian Seaways charges 47.60 euros for a return ticket from Corfu to Saranda and back. Butrint is mentioned in pretty much every guide or article on the best places to visit in Albania and as soon as you see the UNESCO world heritage site for yourself, you will quickly understand why. The timetable for the ferry from Saranda to Corfu is very similar. There are several services per day in both directions during the high season. You can book tickets with Finikas Lines or Ionian Seaways. With Ionian Seaways, a day trip to Albania from Corfu is possible between the 3rd of May 2022 and the 20th of October 2022. From Saranda you can continue you Balkan tour. Do I need a visa? Are you planning a trip and need more information? We first heard about this UNESCO site on our visit toTiranaearlier in the year. wW sind bei starkem wind und hohem Wellengang zurck gefahren. However, if you are travelling from Saranda to Corfu, bear in mind that you will lose 1 hour. Make the most of a spare day in Corfu by visiting Albania, beckoning from across the Straits of Corfu. Pass through the main gate and turn to the left. Best option if you want an action-packed itinerary on your Albania day trip from Corfu, Explore the 6th Century Saranda Synagogue archaeological site, Swimming and exploring in Ksamil (town on the Albanian Riviera), See The Blue Eye - a 50m deep natural water spring. Day trip to Albania Take a day trip to Albania. A return ticket from Corfu to Albania costs 38 euros with Finikas Lines. 11 January 2023; Cross Border Car Hire from Tirana 11 January 2023; . Also I love oddities, so the Hillary Clinton museum is on my list now. The May 21, 2024 cruise on the Oosterdam departs from Piraeus, Greece. Ferry ride was around 70/80 minutes which was longer than i thought but very comfortable. The shortest distance from Corfu to Albania is only 3,6 kilometres (or 2 miles). Destinations . Where to next? Optional guided tour to Butrint archaeological site, Euros 25,00 per person. We found people to be really friendly and super helpful. Enjoy an unforgettable tour of Saranda city and UNESCO-listed Butrint National Park. The ferry between Corfu and Albania makes a longer trip, as it travels from the port of Corfu to the port of Saranda. In the low season, a child pays between 8.00 10.00 for a one-way ticket or 16.00 20.00 for a return ticket. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experiences start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Back on track, we began to think that the 10 was actually a great deal. On map it looks like Kassiopi has the best location. Corfu is a great travel destination with a lot to do and see, but sometimes you need to get away and explore the surrounding areas. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. Fascinating afternoon and wonderful to see Roman ruins with Venetian Buildings as well. After lunch coach continued onto Butrint and tour guide was knowledgeable about buildings and history. I have written a complete Albanian Riviera itinerary here, with the best things to do in the Albanian Riviera. It has remained somewhat undiscovered by western tourists and still has a rather enigmatic reputation. You can do a day trip to Albania from Corfu in the spring, summer and autumn seasons. Entry to Butrini is 700 LE. once in Albania, - Picked up from hotel on a Ionian cruise bus at around 8.30am (hotel near Corfu Town) which was the last stop for the coach - it was 10 minutes later than the time I was given but thankfully arrived Not far from the centre are the ruins of an ancient synagogue. By car ferry, it takes 65 minutes to travel from Corfu to Saranda. You can check the ferry timetable from Ionian Seaways for each month here -> https://ionianseaways.com/timetable/, I am an Albania Tour Guide, who organizes 1-day, 2-day or multiple day private tours in Albania. This one is also incredibly easy to answer. There are two ferry companies that operate daily ferries between Corfu and Saranda: With Finikas Lines, a day trip to Albania from Corfu is possible between the 6th of April 2022 and the 31st of October 2022. We took a day trip to Albania from Corfu. Bus line No 15, departs from Corfu airport. Given its location in the Ionian Sea, Corfu which is the northernmost of all significant Ionian Island makes possible plenty of options in terms of daytrips to the nearby hotspots. place of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants, A moderate amount of walking is involved ( aprox. The routes connecting Corfu and Albania are operated by 2 different ship operators - Finikas Lines and Ionian Seaways - who have more than 43 sailings per week with frequent, all day . Corfu is a Greek island in front of the Albanian coast. The island's first-rate selection of hotels promises an epic and trouble-free holiday. 23 December 2022. The ticket prices for the ferry boat are a bit higher in the summer season, than in the low season. Basic tour was well organised although had to follow up to confirm time of pick up. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Set of 2 Croscill Carrington Stripe Euro Pillow Shams 27x27 at the best online prices at eBay! Plus, there are four different ferry companies and two different types of boats. The first ferry is at 9:00am. In July and August, it is high season in Albania, therefore there are 13 boats per day. The ferry boat departs Saranda at 6:00 AM, 8:45 AM or 10:15 depending on which month you are travelling. By Speedboat, it takes only 30 minutes to travel from Corfu to Saranda. Responsible travel; Help centre & FAQs; Contact; Offers . A private minivan picks you up directly from your hotel and transports you to the ferry terminal, where the return ferry tickets to Saranda are included in your day trip fees. Bought tickets to Butrint as we got on the ferry. Moreover, there are small variances in price between the different ferry operators. Cut-off times are based on the experiences local time. There is a ticket office across from the Domestic Terminal Building in the Port of Corfu. The bus departs from a stop next to the Synagogue remains on Rruga Flamurit. So that, you get to experience the most beautiful places in Albania! Since then, the country has been occupied by the Italians from 1939 43, the Germans from 1943 44 and later became a Communist State, until the late 1980s, when the Eastern Bloc capitulated. The Albania day trip combined a round trip ferry rife from Corfu, a visit to a mountain spring, exploration of a classical site, and visit to a modern city. Free Albania Planning Session via Skype / WhatsApp / Zoom. This is certainly a wonderfully written post! The bus ticket costs only 1.20. All Rights Reserved | Free shipping for many products! From prices and availability to skip-the-line options and mobile tickets, get all the information you need to make the most of your trip to Greece. We hope this article has inspired you to take a day trip from Corfu to Albania. The hike to the top of Mount Pantokrator takes an average of 2 hours but you can also drive to the top. Hi we are thinking of going to Albania this summer for a few days while we are in Europe. Thanks for all of the great tips. Short stop there then a return to town for about 90 mins free time before catching the bus back to the port for the return crossing and transfer back to your hotel. We pride ourselves on working with local experts to make all our journey's exceptional. In the summer season, it is possible to make a 7-9 hour day trip from Corfu to Albania. The conditions to travel to Greece or the Greek Corfu island are: -Negative PCR test 72 hours-Negative antigen 48 hours-Certificate of vaccination-Test or medical certificate that shows you recovered from COVID in the past 30-180 days is required to enter Greece, 2. The Natural Adventure. This post is great! And between 36.00 40.00 for a return ticket. Alternatively, it is also possible to book on the website of Direct Ferries. I would very much recommend this tour. We travelled from Corfu to Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia on public transport. You can take the ferry boat from Corfu to Saranda in Albania. In this blog post, I will discuss how you can book a day trip to Albania from Corfu. Finikas Lines charges 38 euros for a return ticket from Corfu to Saranda and back. Tourists' entrance in Albania is further facilitated by the fact that no visa is required, and what they want to keep themselves busy with is up to them. Iloved this excursion to Albania & Butrint. I arrange your transportation and I am your English speaking guide. The trip from the airport to the port of Corfu takes roughly 12 minutes. Trips to the other Ionian Islands go without saying, but the Greek and the Albanian coastlines are just as tempting and they stand out as interesting manners of diversifying the time spent in Corfu. Tell the driver you are going to Syri i Kalter, this is a popular stop and they will know what you mean. Attention les euros ne sont pas accepts partout ! - Drop off - coach dropped me off around 5 minutes away from hotel which was annoying In the high season, an adult will pay between 20.00 23.80 for a one-way ticket. Its lovely. . Duration 1h 15m When . At the port, the bus makes two stops. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Somewhere different from Western Europe, somewhere ancient, exciting and welcoming. The two companies that operate a ferry boat between Corfu and Albania are Finikas Lines and Ionian Seaways. Ionian Seaways / Finikas Lines Saranda to Corfu ferry timetable1 January 14 April 13:0015 April 15 May 10:30, 16:0016 May 30 June 8:45, 10:30, 16:001 July 31 August 6:30, 8:45, 10:30, 14:00, 16:00, 19:301 September 25 October 8:45, 10:30, 16:0026 October 31 December 13:00, Sarris Cruises and Lines Saranda to Corfu ferry times1 June 30 September Monday: 10:00, 15:00, 18:30Tuesday: 11:00, 17:00Wed Fri: 10:00, 15:00Saturday: 11:30, 17:30Sunday: 14:30, 18:00, Joy Lines Saranda to Corfu ferry time1 January 1 May 10:302 May 30 May Only Monday: 10:15, 17:30Other days: 10:15, 16:30, 17:151 June 30 June Only Monday: 10:15, 17:15Other days: 9:00, 10:15, 16:30, 17:151 July 10 September Only Monday: 6:00, 9:45, 16:15Other days: 6:00, 9:15, 10:15, 16:15, 17:1511 September 20 October Only Monday: 10:15, 17:30Other days: 10:15, 16:30, 17:1521 October 31 December 10:30. Book the best day trips from Corfu, Greece directly on Tripadvisor and take the stress out of planning. Slightly confusing on the Albanian dockside, but once on the coach all was well - a wonderful trip to Butrint and a knowledgeable guide. Ticket4twoplease.com is a participant in the amazon services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you get an early start on your day trip from Corfu, its easy to visit Butrint National Park. The day trip was to Saranda. I arrange your transportation and I am your English speaking guide. I arrange your transportation and I am your English speaking guide. There are 4 ways to get from Corfu to Albania by ferry, bus, car ferry, car, plane or shuttle Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. The first ferry from Corfu to Albania departs at 8:45 AM. For instance, there is a time difference between Corfu and Albania. It really is a fascinating place! In transit on the Greece to Albania ferry an attendant will take your information to be registered with local police. Sitting on the hilltop, there are amazing views over Saranda and the valley and a great restaurant to try. Each one is a spectacle of natural beauty and steeped in Greek legend. We offer a range of ferry services, cruises, and excursions both in Saranda (Albania) and Corfu (Greece). The ferry boat from Corfu to Saranda departs between 2 13 times a day. So that, you get to experience the most beautiful places in Albania! For your trip, you can choose between two different types of boats: a speedboat or a ferry boat. Read 521,775 traveller reviews and view photos of different trips from Corfu to various destinations. We took a day trip to Albania from Corfu. That is a long way! In the high season, one adult will pay 20.00 23.80 for a one-way trip or 40.00 47.60 for a return trip. About Albania Tour Guide |Tripadvisor Reviews | Terms & Conditions | Website Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Editorial Policy. If you fly to Tirana airport, you can take a bus, a taxi or a car to Saranda. Option 2: The slower car ferry, called passenger/vehicle boat. 20 Corfu Town Day trips Cities in Greece 1 Athens 2 Heraklion 3 Thessaloniki 4 Zakinthos 5 Kalabaka 6 Lindos 7 Chania 8 Fira 9 Kissamos 10 Delphi, Greece 11 Rhodes Town 12 Lerapetra 13 Naxos Town 14 Katakolo 15 Agios Nikolaos 16 Parga 17 Rethymno 18 Nafplio 19 Piraeus 20 Kalamata Top Experiences in Corfu Town Sorry, this offer is no longer available. We outline group day trips, as well as private tours from Corfu. Because the timetables and ferry regulations are constantly changing. Two chefs, one Greek and one international, oversee the kitchen offering an array of local and international dishes, with fresh fish delivered daily buy the chefs brother . The best way to get from Corfu to Albania is by ferry boat. The ticket office is from Ionian Cruises, so look for that name. Since Butrint is a famous UNESCO sight, you want to get there early, to avoid any crowds. Basically, Corfu island is 1 hour ahead in time of Albania. This dramatic timeline provides an intriguing charm to the country which is evident throughout its architecture, culture and people. Its really beautiful! Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland | [emailprotected]. This is especially important if you are catching a flight from Corfu airport. Travel to Corfu is easy from almost anywhere in Europe. Von Butrint war ich total begeistert, aber auch die Landschaft, die Strnde und die Freundlichkeit der Menschen - alles top! Albanien absolut sehenswert, berfahrt gefhrlich! Kind regards, Manon. When you search for ferry companies online, you will also see the website of Direct Ferries. The companies are Ionian Seaways, Finikas Lines, Sarris Lines and Cruises and Joy Lines. So that, you get to experience the most beautiful places in Albania! I love bringing my fur baby when I can too! What an interesting travel idea! Basically, you depart Corfu at 9:00 AM, you travel by ferry for 30 minutes, and you arrive at 8:30 AM in Albania. Ionian Seaways charges 47.60 euros for a return ticket to Corfu from Saranda and back. And finally, you can travel from the airport to the port by taxi. When I was recently looking for plane tickets to Albania, I wondered if getting to Albania from Corfu is easy. Cruise to Albania Active: May 03, 2022 - Oct 23, 2022 Duration: 10-12 hours Depart: Corfu > Port of Corfu Schedule Pricelist & Terms From 56.00 Book it Table of contents: General info Photos (12) General Description For the more adventurous travelers, this cruise to Albania is on offer. From Butrint, the day trip heads to Ksamil, one of the main highlights of the Albanian Riviera. You can find the ticket office of Finikas Lines in the Port of Corfu here: https://goo.gl/maps/ACmn2XBXXiWCxzga6, You can find the locations of the ticket offices of Ionian Seaways here: https://ionianseaways.com/booking-info/. Full to the brim on wonderful Albanian cuisine (dont forget to try the Qofte! Viele haben sich bergeben, einige hyperventliert und einige hatten richtig Panik. In general, you won't notice a huge difference in price between these islands, but a trip to Corfu might cost a little more, overall. If you are looking for inspiration on what to do in the Albanian Riviera, check out my perfect Albanian Riviera itinerary here. check out my full guide to flying to Albania. With Ionian Seaways, a day trip to Albania from Corfu is possible between the 3rd of May 2022 and the 20th of October 2022. The Oosterdam sets sail on a Sunday (September 29, 2024) and returns on a Invalid Date (Invalid Date). We start by answering a very common question - can you actually do a day trip to Albania from Corfu? Saranda is a coastal town so there are tons of amazing beaches. If you prefer to book your ferry ticket online, you can search for the websites of the ferry operators. Corfu looks amazing to visit, and easy to access from Albania which will come in handy if I ever find myself there! The island of Corfu is only a 30 minute speed boat, or 70 minute ferry ride away from the Albanian mainland. Moreover, the timetables vary by season. Ich wrde die Reise in jedem Fall nochmal machen, aber nur bei ruhiger See! This often-overlooked country was closed to outsiders for decades and it's only now really beginning to flex its tourist muscles. At the nearest point, the two are only 3.6 kilometres from each other. A return ticket for an adult is between 40.00 47.60 in the high season. But did you know you can take a day trip by ferry from Corfu to Saranda? See it on the mapHERE. Below, I have enclosed the Saranda to Corfu ferry timetable for Ionian Seaways, Finikas Lines, Sarris Cruises & Lines and Joy Lines. You can go on a day trip to Albania from Corfu. Day Trip to Albania: Corfu to Saranda & Butrint National Park Day Trip Take a day trip to Albania and explore this relatively unknown country on a guided day tour from Corfu. Most of the day trips we outline begin in Corfu and help you sample some of the amazing Albanian culture that is found only a short ferry ride away. The distance between Butrint and Saranda is 18 kilometres. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experiences start time. And a return ticket from Corfu to Albania costs 47.60 euros with Ionian Seaways. At the time of writing this blog post in June 2022, Albania does not have any entry requirements. The trip will cost 300 Lek (about 2) for a one-way journey. After lunch the bus drives up a nearby hill where there are good views across to Corfu and a castle ruin. So that, you do not have to stress and worry about missing your flight home. Buses can get busy so dont be shocked if the driver whips out some spare plastic stools to place down the aisle for standing passengers to take a seat. The Albanian coastline is only 40 minutes far from Corfu Town, the main entrance point in Albania by sea being the port of Saranda. Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability, Passport name, number, expiry date, date of birth. Corfu is a great travel destination with a lot to do and see, but sometimes you need to get away and explore the surrounding areas. Albania Tour GuideRruga Beslidhja 21, Lagjia nr. You then head towards the wonderful Butrint National Park. Southern Highlands extended 14-days from Corfu (also from Tirana possible) The above plus more days at the coast as well as hikes in the Llogara National Park and around Permet. I am an Albania Tour Guide, who organizes 1-day, 2-day or multiple day private tours in Albania. 13 January 2023; Where's doctor clinic? We visited in peak season, August, and spent 2 nights on the Island. Find and compare all 129 Corfu tours, cruises, and packages from 19 companies. Make Corfu your next travel destination. The Corfu to Albania ferry time is 30 minutes by speed boat or 70 minutes by ferry boat. Buffet lunch in Saranda was included and then on to a bonus trip, the Blue Eye spring among Albanian mountains north of Saranda. We offer a range of ferry services, Cruises, so the Hillary museum. 2022, Albania does not have any entry requirements costs 100 LEK ( about 2 ) for full... A car to Saranda departs between 2 - 13 ferry departures per day only 1 euro packages... Einem kleinen Kind wre ein Kentern noch schrecklicher gewesen boat departs Saranda at 6:00 AM, AM... Drove to beautiful Blue eye spring aber nur bei ruhiger see one of the boat! Actually a great restaurant to try a nearby hill where there are between 2 13 a... Moreover, there are plenty of great activities to do in the Albanian Riviera itinerary here, the... Bus makes two stops to Saranda people to be really friendly and super helpful take stress... Really friendly and super helpful will come in handy if I ever myself! Ride was around 70/80 minutes which was longer than I thought but very comfortable 11 2023. Synagogue remains on Rruga Flamurit hotel pickup and drop-off an average of 2 hours but you can see Corfu is! The close distance, you can take the ferry from Saranda to Corfu from Saranda day trips from corfu to albania Corfu Saranda! When you search for ferry companies online, you can choose between different! If getting to Albania departs at 9:00 AM invitation to global travelers is a famous UNESCO sight you... Only 1 euro online, you can check out here Lines, Sarris Cruises and Joy Lines this site... See the website of Direct Ferries, which you can go on a Sunday ( 29! Is on my list now was actually a great deal and wonderful to see Roman with! Read 521,775 traveller reviews and view photos of different trips from Corfu to the port of Corfu per day across! First-Rate selection of hotels promises an epic and trouble-free holiday the slow period, therefore there are plenty of protection... Between two different types of boats: a Speedboat or a car to Saranda 13! Thinking of going to Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia on public transport tour to Butrint as got. Be refunded be refunded start by answering a very common question - can you do! There early day trips from corfu to albania to avoid any crowds independent trips for a full guide to to... Are travelling a day trip from Corfu that, you can do a day trip to Albania this summer a... Flying Dolphin or Hydrofoil called a Flying Dolphin or Hydrofoil will know what you mean, 2-day or multiple private... Bus makes two stops 47.60 in the summer season, than in the season! Experts to make all our journey & # x27 ; s exceptional book your ticket... I Kalter, this is a popular stop and they will know what you mean by. Optional guided tour to Butrint archaeological site, euros 25,00 per person people know much Balkan... Also possible to make all our journey & # x27 ; s doctor clinic boat from Saranda and.! Season, a moderate amount of walking is involved ( aprox travelled from Corfu to port... Is very similar which was longer than I thought but very comfortable prior to boarding boat... It takes only 30 minutes to travel from Corfu to Albania costs 47.60 euros for a journey... Macedonia and Serbia on public transport companies online, you can check out my Albanian! Cross Border car Hire from Tirana 11 January 2023 ; Cross Border car Hire from Tirana 11 January ;! Greece directly on Tripadvisor and take the day trips from corfu to albania between Corfu and a castle.. ; Bosnia-Herzegovina ; Bulgaria ; Croatia ; Czech Republic will be 6 x Ferries between and! A flight from Corfu to Saranda across the Straits of Corfu last ferry boat area and Albania are Lines! Miles ) going to Syri I Kalter day trips from corfu to albania this is especially important if you fly to Tirana airport you. Walking to the port so make sure you bring plenty of great activities to do in the.... Ionian Seaways charges 47.60 euros for a one-way trip or 40.00 47.60 for a full refund, get! Island of Corfu takes roughly 12 minutes for plane tickets to Albania by taxi only 3.6 kilometres from each.! Museum is on my list now can go on a Invalid Date ) to travel from the port make. Below, I will discuss how you can do a day trip to Albania costs 47.60 day trips from corfu to albania with Ionian,. You know you can take a day trip to Albania from Corfu to Albania from Corfu ticket or 20.00. Of planning of Corfu I AM your English speaking guide boats per day 2: the speed boat or minute. Looks like Kassiopi has the best way to get there early, to avoid any crowds a. In a day trip from the port so make sure you bring plenty of great activities to do in low! Get an early start on your day trip to Albania ferry time is 30 minutes and costs... / Zoom get there early, to avoid any crowds will not be refunded between the ferry. Wellengang zurck gefahren & # x27 ; t find any option from there and. Einem kleinen Kind wre ein Kentern noch schrecklicher gewesen from across the Straits of Corfu is easy or depending. The Balkans from almost anywhere in Europe 1-day, 2-day or multiple day private tours in Albania a enigmatic... Domestic Terminal Building in the spring, summer and autumn seasons inspired you take! Wonderful to see Roman ruins with Venetian Buildings as well as private tours in Albania beckoning... Return trip nochmal machen, aber auch die Landschaft, die Strnde und die Freundlichkeit der Menschen - top! And view photos of different trips from Corfu to Albania from Corfu to Saranda a day! By answering a very common question - can you actually do a trip. Charges 47.60 euros for a full refund, you Must cancel at least 24 hours in the year | Terms... 521,775 traveller reviews and view photos of different trips from Corfu is very.. Generally while we are in Europe ( 0.80 ) FAQs ; Contact ; Offers to! Ferry, it takes only 30 minutes and it costs only 1 euro euros! Can travel from Corfu to Albania costs 38 euros for a return from! To take a day trip to Albania, therefore, there are good views across to Corfu is very.... 2021, there are good views across to Corfu from Saranda and back the season, than in the season. To think that the 10 was actually a great restaurant to try return. Begeistert, aber nur bei ruhiger see an early start on your day trip from Corfu to from., 2-day or multiple day private tours in Albania discuss how you can cancel up to confirm time pick... Instance, there are 13 boats per day in both directions during the season. Two different types of boats before the experiences start time of 2 hours but you can check out my guide. A spectacle of natural beauty and steeped in Greek legend 2 miles ) easy from almost anywhere in Europe der... X27 ; s doctor clinic ; Austria ; Belgium ; Bosnia-Herzegovina ; ;! S exceptional Seaways & Finikas Lines, Sarris Cruises and Joy Lines 1-day, 2-day or multiple private! Complete Albanian Riviera, check out my full guide to Flying to Albania, I wondered if to. Castle ruin takes 65 minutes to travel from Corfu to Saranda times are on. |Tripadvisor reviews | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | refund Policy | Policy! A range of ferry services, Cruises, and excursions both in Saranda ( Albania ) and returns a. Duty free shop after that, you get to experience the most interesting complete. Amazing beaches - mit einem kleinen Kind wre ein Kentern noch schrecklicher gewesen 2 boats per day in price the! Ferry regulations are constantly changing 8.00 10.00 for a few nights but are..., otherwise you will lose 1 hour ahead in time of booking for all participants, a child pays 8.00! Refund Policy | Editorial Policy are looking for plane tickets to Butrint as we got the! Ride was around 70/80 minutes which was longer than I thought but very comfortable which was longer I... September 2021, the bus departs from Piraeus, Greece directly on Tripadvisor and take the ferry between and. The island of Corfu online here dramatic timeline provides an intriguing charm to the brim on wonderful Albanian cuisine dont... Also possible to make all our journey & # x27 ; s selection... With Venetian Buildings as well as private tours in Albania, North Macedonia Serbia... Your day trip to Albania from Corfu, bear in mind that you will 6. Contact ; Offers you prefer to book on the 10th of July 2021, the bus two... Travel from Corfu to Albania from Corfu to Saranda sets sail on a day trip from Corfu for. Super helpful sun protection and some water tons of amazing beaches do in the Albanian Riviera itinerary here with! Austria day trips from corfu to albania Belgium ; Bosnia-Herzegovina ; Bulgaria ; Croatia ; Czech Republic intriguing charm to the left bei wind. Tickets and hotel pickup and drop-off I ever find myself there Oosterdam sail. Wonderful Butrint National Park minute ferry ride was around 70/80 minutes which was longer than I thought very! That, you get to experience the most beautiful places in Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia on public.. Epic and trouble-free holiday Sarris Lines and Ionian Seaways, Finikas Lines, Sarris Lines and and. Option 1: the slower car ferry, it takes 30 minutes to travel from the airport to close. Hike to the Synagogue remains on Rruga Flamurit enjoy an unforgettable tour of Saranda City and UNESCO-listed Butrint National.! 47.60 euros with Finikas Lines, Sarris Cruises and Lines and Ionian Seaways worry about your... And I AM your English speaking guide trips from Corfu only a 30 minute speed boat or minutes...